Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
Topic Started: Jun 17 2017, 06:23 AM (189 Views)
Dragon Lord
Member Avatar
Lv. 99 Weeb

Developer: Marvelous
Publisher: XSEED Games
Platform: PlayStation 4
Release Date: Fall 2017
Genre: Third Person Shooter

The summer of bouncy, high-flying hijinks continues for the girls of Senran Kagura! They’ve fought rival ninja, evil masterminds, and apocalyptic demons from beyond the veil of sanity, but nothing—NOTHING in their lives has ever prepared them for…a water gun fight?!

Summoned to a mysterious tournament by its shady organizers, the buxom shinobi students team up and face off, using all kinds of water weapons to soak and splash their opponents. As they rise through the tournament brackets, they’ll uncover the secrets behind the organization - secrets that hide an ever-growing threat to… Wait, what? Sorry, I was watching all the splashing.

Join more lovely ladies than any previous Senran Kagura title for a slip-sliding, soap-splashing, squad-on-squad showdown!

Key Features

Water, Water Everywhere – Water powers not only the girls’ weapons, but their state-of-the-art hydro-jetpacks, which are used to fly and slide around each large arena at will.

Arm Your Allies with an Aqua Arsenal – Your water warriors can charge into battle equipped with any of the ten different types of water weapons available, each of which can be upgraded individually, or go online for 5-on-5 team battles and survival matches.

Stack the Deck Your Way – With over 800 attribute cards available, providing improved weapons, unique skills, and summonable pets, players can equip any combination of 6 skill cards and 3 pet cards per match for a combo their opponents will never see coming.

Become Bosom Buddies – The dressing room returns with all-new methods of interaction (including squirt guns, of course). Customize each character’s outfit, but be forewarned that it may not be fully intact (or opaque!) by the time the match ends.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dragon Lord
Member Avatar
Lv. 99 Weeb
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash - No Shirt, No Shoes, All Service Edition

Posted Image

The No Shirt, No Shoes, All Service Edition includes the following:

-Art book
-Soundtrack CD
-Blu-ray compilation of opening animations of previous games
-Bonus DLC (High School Uniforms, Colorful Bikini Costumes, Special Skill Card set, Futomaki Roll Bazooka weapon, Bebeby pet card)

Kaori
Member Avatar
The Witch
So I know this one deals with a slight shooter variant of it.

I gotta ask though aren't most Senan Kagura games like a flashy beat em up where the enemies seem pretty easy to take down and it main appeal is the following:
1. Cute characters
2. Comedic story

I never played it myself but seen gameplay of it.

Dragon Lord
Member Avatar
Lv. 99 Weeb
Yes, the games are usually beat-em-up. The game play is some what similar to a musou game. You start a mission, go into the stage, and then the goal is to go through the stage beating up the minor enemies on your way to the boss of the stage.

Aside from the reasons you listed, and the other obvious reason (boobs), people enjoy the games just because they are mindless fun, and can at times can be really fun when pulling off combos. They're not games that you have to think a lot about when playing, and they don't really take much skill to be good at, so they are very open for people of all skill levels.

Silly fun, accessible to people of all skill levels, and lots and lots of oppai (with a couple of exceptions).

Kaori
Member Avatar
The Witch
So it basically what I thought. I'm sure it can be fun, but might not be my cup of tea though I never played it so can't say for sure.

One question Night Lord did you see the Senran Kagura switch game? They are going with a "dating sim" type thing, but only one waifu though! XD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Video-Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

UniV3rse designed by Moonface exclusively for Universal Gaming