Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Multi-Quote Multi-Quote
Add Reply
Let's play Lovestruck 'Love & Legends'; mobile
Topic Started: Nov 18 2017, 03:44 AM (230 Views)
queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen

I plan to do a whole series on the LOVESTUCK android game app, & talking while I play through it. This is the start of my doing that. I'll probably do the second part as soon as possible.
Online Profile Quote Top

Mr EliteL
Member Avatar
Hardcore Gamer

Just watched it. Like your quips as the scenes happen. Were you talking at the same time as you play it, or after recording? I don't mind the added text of yours too, but I was just wondering how you were doing this.
Offline Profile Quote Top

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
I actually used Nox an andorid player for windows to take screen shots of my playing this game & put it all together like how you'd see the game play. The pc I did a lot of this on isn't all that great with the video capture. XD My laptop might be, so I'll probably try using that next go round. I first screen shot everything, that way I could insert my character in where ever I wanted. Last is when I recorded everything I wanted to say when I did the final version. I basically used windows movie maker & had to convert it over to an MP4 file & was able to upload it to youtube when it finished. :3 I've been sick with the flu & don't sound quite the same so the second part might have to wait until sometime after I'm better, which will hopefully be sometime soon. lol
Online Profile Quote Top

Mr EliteL
Member Avatar
Hardcore Gamer

Ah, you took screenshots for this video. Hm, yeah do try your laptop whenever you're ready. You can stick to the way you've done if it doesn't, so at least we know that's doable. The only bit I don't like is the large amount of white space when Meri appears, unless at times it was to obscure something/a character more in the background. Other than that, it's all good.
Offline Profile Quote Top

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Well what I can do is take screen shots of areas prior to the characters showing up, & then have her reply there & overly the other character onto the scene she's talking with them. Otherwise, yea I was basically hiding the other character behind her with the white background. I'll do some experimenting the next go around & see what happens. But, when I do the next part I have a bit of an update since the game added a few more characters, so I get to talk about that. XD
Online Profile Quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Reviews, Guides, & Let's Plays · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme knitted exclusively for UniversalGaming.net