Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Multi-Quote Multi-Quote
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Life is Strange: Before the Storm
Topic Started: Jan 2 2018, 10:10 PM (350 Views)
queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
In Life is Strange: Before the Storm you play as Chloe Price a rebellious teen who becomes fast friends with Rachel Amber. In the game Chloe's power is the ability to 'talk back' & get people to do what she wants. (Sometimes it's easy & sometimes it's hard!) You also get choices that you can make that influence the outcome of your game play. What choices will you make? Bellow in spoilers are my choices. (I've yet to take screen shots of my choices for ep3 atmo.)

Episode 1: Awake

Episode 2: Brave New World
Online Profile Quote Top

King Atem
Member Avatar
PlayStation King
Thank you for posting this. So far some of the choices I could have made, I had no idea about tbh. XD Some of them I think I choose differently then you. I'm through episode 1, just not through all of episode 2 as of yet.
Offline Profile Quote Top

Yuri
Member Avatar
I have no shame
So I only ever played the original but I remember loving it very much.

The story was really interesting and the powers were very good.

I have yet to pick this one up, but how do choices work in this one? Can Chloe change a choice or is she not allowed to change her mind after she makes said choice?

Life is Strange ending

King Atem
Member Avatar
PlayStation King
Kaori
Jan 5 2018, 04:04 AM
I have yet to pick this one up, but how do choices work in this one? Can Chloe change a choice or is she not allowed to change her mind after she makes said choice?

Life is Strange ending
Basically you can either use Chloe's 'talk back power' for some instances as a choice. But other times you can't. There's I think one instance where you can change your mind about a choice made, but I think there's only one that I can think off of the top of my head. Otherwise, your stuck with the choices you make.

LiS: Org ending

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Yea, there's one instance where a character asks Chloe to see a theater production that the school is putting on with them, but you can choose to bail on them if you want when you see them later on in the game. (I did: lol.)

LIS: ORG
Online Profile Quote Top

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
March 6th is the day that the final (bonus) episode for LiS:BtS "Farewell" is going to drop & I for one can't wait since Max returns. ^^V sauce
Online Profile Quote Top

Yuri
Member Avatar
I have no shame
Hurray! I picked up the DLC that let you get that episode, ubt that is pretty awesome.

I still have to play through the Chloe episodes though just waiting for the right mood to strike me.

King Atem
Member Avatar
PlayStation King
March 6th is about a month away from now. D: Still, I guess it's better then never getting it at all. XD

Hey, uh.. Queen, did you perchance screen shot the third part of the game with everything you choose? I'm sort of stuck on:

MAJOR SPOILER HERE

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
King Atem
Jan 22 2018, 07:33 PM
Hey, uh.. Queen, did you perchance screen shot the third part of the game with everything you choose? I'm sort of stuck on:

MAJOR SPOILER HERE
Nope, & HA don't ask me about that. I'd advise you to watch a streamer play through it who successfully does so since I wasn't able to get that to happen when I played. I kind of want to replay through that episode just to get it to happen successfully though. ^^;
Online Profile Quote Top

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
According to Playstation Life, a new LiS comic is coming. sauce There isn't any word on when it's releasing atmo yet though.
Online Profile Quote Top

Mr EliteL
Member Avatar
Hardcore Gamer

Ah, a comic for Life Is Strange now? Sounds well deserved given the game's popularity. Trying to work if it'll be based on the first game or some extra story for the fans.

Yuri
Member Avatar
I have no shame
So I actually completed this a few days ago and I feel like talking about the ending and Max's farewell DLC.

End game

Max's farewell

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
LiS:BtS end game

I'm replaying LiS cause BtS left me feeling a tad empty after seeing the ending. It's also funny hearing Max calling Chloe entitled for sideways parking her truck in the first ep. Classic!
Online Profile Quote Top

King Atem
Member Avatar
PlayStation King
Honestly I was conflicted on what to do at that point in the game for BtS. I just choose to put down the controller, cause in the end nobody wins: is my take. I really should choose a side, but I'm kind of conflicted.

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Here's a bit of an update with the comic: http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2018/05/03/life-is-strange-continues-story-beyond-one-of-the-endings.aspx

Aparently, the comic chooses to go beyond the ending if you choose your bae over the bay. 😂
Online Profile Quote Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Video-Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme knitted exclusively for UniversalGaming.net