Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
The Demon Cleaners; A Maniak & Kaori Collab
Topic Started: Apr 13 2018, 02:26 AM (106 Views)
Yuri
Member Avatar
I have no shame
Hello everyone so just giving everyone a heads up Moral Compass Cricket Thingy and me have an amazing idea that we are going to start whenever we feel the time is right and we will of course announce the times, but we are basically going to do full let's play of games in the SMT series. :)

There probably going to be two different games running at a time switching on & off so we can focus on one game at a time. :) As for when I'm streaming we are going to be playing through Persona 5 and I think Moral Compass Cricket Thingy is going to go through Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne which seem like it will be a very interesting game. I have no idea how long it will take for us to get through our games, but I'm sure it going to be a wild and crazy ride and I hope you will join us when we announce the times. :) (IF not you should be able to watch them on the stream channels )

Current games & stream links:
Persona 5

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

Upcoming Stream time:
TBA

PS: Prepare for some very unprofessional let's playing & streaming!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Maniakkid25
Member Avatar
Your resident purveyor of the weird
*Starts playing the bassline to "Demon Cleaner" by Kyuss*

And now you know what the Stress Test was for. HOO BOY, this gon' be good! Stay tuned, kids!

Mr EliteL
Member Avatar
Hardcore Gamer

For a second there, I thought this was going to be kind of a dual play, or rather one stream with both of you there. Yuri through a voice chat/text chat or vice versa. Awesome you guys are doing this though. I shall try to watch whenever I can. :3

Will these be you two starting a new game for each? I think I know the answer, but just for clarification.

Maniakkid25
Member Avatar
Yes, we will be starting a new game for each game, and we will be conversing with each other live via Skype during play (Skype has a feature that lets you share screens with audio). We will be alternating play between streams, each via our own channel. This'll be an interesting dual Let's Play, that's for sure, between my insights of random knowledge and Yuri's quick and clever wise cracks.

Yuri
Member Avatar
I have no shame
Mr EliteL
Apr 14 2018, 05:47 PM
For a second there, I thought this was going to be kind of a dual play, or rather one stream with both of you there. Yuri through a voice chat/text chat or vice versa. Awesome you guys are doing this though. I shall try to watch whenever I can. :3

Will these be you two starting a new game for each? I think I know the answer, but just for clarification.
Well Moral Compass Cricket Thingy already answered just letting you know he will probably be going first. ;)

As SMT Noctrune takes a while to get started....and I can't honestly tell you how long we are planning to stream for, but will probably be there for a good few hours whenever we do. Prepare for a wild ride.

PS: Did you know the next SMT game is coming for the Switch? Stay tuned for our future blind play through of that. XD

Mr EliteL
Member Avatar
Hardcore Gamer

Ah, awesome you two are doing some kind dual thing. Looking forward to these even more. I also didn't know about SMT Switch, so a blind play of that sounds cool too. :D

Maniakkid25
Member Avatar
Though, that's definitely some time into the future. One step at a time.

Speaking of one step at a time, the first step is expected to start with SMT Nocturne. So, we will be streaming over my channel on Next Wednesday, April 25, at sometime between 11 am to 12 pm Eastern (depending on when I get all my settings fine-tuned). Hopefully, we'll see everyone there to have some shenanigans.

I will note right off the bat, however: this is not gonna be a speedy run, nor is it gonna be a skill run like a low-level hard mode or some crap. I'm not that good. This is gonna be a straight up new game on Normal Difficulty (because I don't hate myself enough to try and push myself through Hard). So, if you're expecting complete torture, you might not get it here, though the game will still kick my ass repeatedly, as you will see once we get to the Amala Network...

Mr EliteL
Member Avatar
Hardcore Gamer

Yeah, I'm not expecting things done quickly, short notices or to a schedule. Take as long as needs to be ready. Next Wednesday is a good time. I don't mind what difficulty will be played, or skill either. Seems like it might have been a while since you played Nocturne anyway. Something to look forward to. :3

Maniakkid25
Member Avatar
Speaking of short notices, because im dumb, i forgot i had a thing i need to deal with a little before my planned start time. The stream start time will be pushed forwards an hour to sometime between 12 pm and 1 pm Eastern because of this. My fault for forgetting about that, really.

Yuri
Member Avatar
I have no shame
So something has turned up and we are going to postpone it until we are ready sorry about that.

Mr EliteL
Member Avatar
Hardcore Gamer

Don't worry both of you. Whenever you get the time.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Reviews, Guides, & Let's Plays · Next Topic »
Add Reply

UniV3rse designed by Moonface exclusively for Universal Gaming