Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Hey peeps!
Topic Started: May 15 2018, 12:20 AM (99 Views)
chloe
Member Avatar
Newcomer
Fellow gamer here. I enjoy the Final Fantasy series on the bigger consoles, Life is Strange & am looking to expand my gaming preferences bit by bit. :D Awesome gaming place, love the blue 'universe theme' doubtful I'll change it anytime soon cause it's my fav color. <3
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Moonface
Member Avatar
Dafuq u doin?

Welcome. I've seen you on a couple other boards I frequent. :)

What's your favourite Final Fantasy game?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

chloe
Member Avatar
Newcomer
Yuppers, that be me.

So far my favorite Final Fantasy is Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, even if it's not well known. I had a gamecube once upon a time that worked, before it was taken out due to a thunderstorm shorting it out. I still have the game, just no gamecube. I want to get a new 'used one' but trying to get one is going to be a juggle. I have the cash, just not sure where I want to get one from, ebay, gamestop, amazon? I'm not sure. I really need to take the time to shop around. :lol:

Mr EliteL
Member Avatar
Hardcore Gamer

Welcome to UG, chloe!

Dang, your GameCube got taken out by a thunderstorm? Unfortunate. How long did you have that for?

Do you enjoy other games like Life Is Strange? As in stories that move along depending on what actions you've taken.

King Atem
Member Avatar
PlayStation King
Hey chloe! Welcome to UG. (:

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Lady Queen
Hey, ya chloe! Good to see you joined the UG flock. Also, glad to see another fellow FF fan has joined as well. *high fives*
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Maniakkid25
Member Avatar
Your resident purveyor of the weird
Im honestly impressed you managed to kill a Gamecube that easily. There's the legend of it running for five minutes while on fire, after all. Also, FF CC is awesome.

Hello there, Chloe. I go by many names around here, but most just call me Maniak. I think I speak for everyone when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky.

So, you mentioned you liked Life is Strange. Out of curiosity, did you play it on console, or PC?

chloe
Member Avatar
Newcomer
Mr EliteL
May 15 2018, 12:39 AM
Welcome to UG, chloe!

Dang, your GameCube got taken out by a thunderstorm? Unfortunate. How long did you have that for?

Do you enjoy other games like Life Is Strange? As in stories that move along depending on what actions you've taken.
Hey man! :D

Yeppers. I had it for a good 3 years prior to our moving to our current place.

Yep. I've been looking at getting Murdered: Soul Suspect, it looks really fascinating to me & I sort of want to play it. :XD:
King Atem
May 15 2018, 02:01 AM
Hey chloe! Welcome to UG. (:
Hey my man! Yami, iszat you? Dude, you really need to chillax from the YGO obsession. ~rofl /jk

queenzelda
May 15 2018, 07:05 AM
Hey, ya chloe! Good to see you joined the UG flock. Also, glad to see another fellow FF fan has joined as well. *high fives*
Hey it's the sweetheart of role play land! **hugs** Good to see you & I'm very happy to know your a fellow FF fan like I am.

Maniakkid25
May 16 2018, 12:03 AM
Im honestly impressed you managed to kill a Gamecube that easily. There's the legend of it running for five minutes while on fire, after all. Also, FF CC is awesome.

Hello there, Chloe. I go by many names around here, but most just call me Maniak. I think I speak for everyone when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky.

So, you mentioned you liked Life is Strange. Out of curiosity, did you play it on console, or PC?

Well to be fair I sort of left it outside, while trying to help my pops move a couch & it started to thunder long before the rain hit. When I came out from moving the couch into our new place (3 yrs ago), it was totes fried. :rofl: Yesh! :D

Thanks muchly Maniakkid25.

PC dude. ^u^V

Mr EliteL
Member Avatar
Hardcore Gamer

chloe
May 20 2018, 04:58 PM
Well to be fair I sort of left it outside, while trying to help my pops move a couch & it started to thunder long before the rain hit. When I came out from moving the couch into our new place (3 yrs ago), it was totes fried. :rofl: Yesh! :D
Oh, crap. That's probably console's greatest weakness. Being left outside in the open. That or hammers. The weather must've got excited to have a chance at striking a GameCube, yeesh. :XD:

ShiraNoMai
Member Avatar
Always Yish*

Apologize for the late welcome, but, well, welcome! Glad to see you know people already here so it should be fairly easy blending in here.

Have you played other RPG or Adventure games other than FF and LiS?

chloe
Member Avatar
Newcomer
Mr EliteL
May 20 2018, 10:11 PM
Oh, crap. That's probably console's greatest weakness. Being left outside in the open. That or hammers. The weather must've got excited to have a chance at striking a GameCube, yeesh. :XD:
Could be, could be. :rofl:

ShiraNoMai
May 20 2018, 11:19 PM
Apologize for the late welcome, but, well, welcome! Glad to see you know people already here so it should be fairly easy blending in here.

Have you played other RPG or Adventure games other than FF and LiS?
I only just met Yami & queenzelda. They've both been super sweet to me & Yami's been bugging me since I joined tlw. :r :XD:

I played the Super Metorid game that my pops had, it was awesome. Though... I played it on his Ipad. :r

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Start Screen · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Pokéball created by S&D of Outline