Universal Gaming
Four Words - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Fun & Games (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Four Words (/showthread.php?tid=1071)

Pages: 1 2

Four Words - Moonface - Apr 7th, 2022

Simple concept. I give four words, and the next person has to create a sentence that contains those four words. Any other words you use for the sentence are free game, it just has to include those four. Once you've made your sentence, give four words for the next person. Wink

chicken
llama
soup
kitchen

RE: Four Words - Mr EliteL - Apr 7th, 2022

World Peace has the same chance of being achieved as a chicken and llama coming together to boil soup, whilst a monkey connoisseur sits still in the same kitchen awaiting the food test.

park
bike
pickles
hoop

RE: Four Words - ShiraNoMai - Apr 8th, 2022

While I was on my way to the park, I passed a bike rack and noticed someone had strapped a pickle to one of the hoops.

burger
gym
purple
eyelash

RE: Four Words - Moonface - Apr 8th, 2022

While I was at the gym, I saw a lady outside the window turn purple as she choked on her burger due to an eyelash going in her eye.

sausage
pills
chair
rope

RE: Four Words - Kyng - Apr 10th, 2022

This chair is tied together with rope, and its legs have a 'sausage' look to them... whoever designed it needs some pills!

Glue
Flower
Weird
Shoe

RE: Four Words - Moonface - Apr 11th, 2022

I caught my child eating glue while burning a flower, so I threw a shoe at him and told him he was weird.

Candle
Figurine
Window
Flashlight

RE: Four Words - Mr EliteL - Apr 11th, 2022

Hearing a noise last night, I took my flashlight to investigate, what I found was my Nathan Drake figurine had come to life and was rummaging through stuff, noticed me and jumped out the window!

Mouse
Cat
Dog
Bigfoot

RE: Four Words - ShiraNoMai - Apr 12th, 2022

The footprints we saw couldn't possibly have come from a mouse; a cat nor dog could produce these prints as big as Bigfoot himself!

Squad
Cork
Fuzzy
Briefcase

RE: Four Words - Kyng - Apr 17th, 2022

I travelled to Cork with only a briefcase, to escape a squad of fuzzy ducks.

RE: Four Words - Mr EliteL - Apr 18th, 2022

@Kyng : You forgot your four words for the next poster...!

RE: Four Words - Moonface - Apr 21st, 2022

Here's the sentence using @Kyng's words. Creep

______________ ___________ ______ ____________.

Whistle

Moonface
Haircut
Duck
Apple

RE: Four Words - Mr EliteL - Apr 21st, 2022

Nearby a food war broke out, which prompted Moonface to duck a soaring apple midway through his haircut.

Forever
Hard
Stick
River

RE: Four Words - ShiraNoMai - Apr 24th, 2022

This putting hole is so hard, you'll lose your golf ball forever down that river; even a stick won't save it from the rushing waters!

Construction
Blueberries
Dietary
Expensive

RE: Four Words - Kyng - Apr 24th, 2022

(Apr 18th, 2022, 06:31 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
@Kyng : You forgot your four words for the next poster...!

Whoops, sorry Sad !

Blueberries are expensive, and cannot meet the dietary needs of construction workers

Goldfish / Blast / Green / Head

RE: Four Words - Moonface - Apr 28th, 2022

The immense amount of flavour in that Goldfish snack made me feel like my head was going to blast off, but all it did was turn everything green.

Cream
Plate
Mattress
Rock