Universal Gaming
Hi - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Hi (/showthread.php?tid=109)

Hi - Kazan X. Lemuris - Jun 19th, 2018

Hi, hello, etc. I'm Cat, 29, English born and bred. I used to be on the old UG and always forgot about the place, then I'd come back after six months and promptly forget again. I am not good at remembering things. So yeah, hi.

RE: Hi - Dragon Lord - Jun 19th, 2018

It's about time you joined. Only person I know who takes an entire day to register to a forum.

Don't worry, I won't let you forget about the forum this time. I got you.

RE: Hi - Nightingale - Jun 19th, 2018

Very pleased to meet you, Kazan.

Hope you stick around Tongue

RE: Hi - Monocle - Jun 19th, 2018

There will be a day you have a consistent name.

eyyy

RE: Hi - Moonface - Jun 19th, 2018

Welcome! Maybe I'll have to lock you away with the raccoons we didn't flush out the airlock yet so you can't disappear so easily. Tongue

RE: Hi - Kazan X. Lemuris - Jun 19th, 2018

In fairness I had to pick a name and avatar; it's hard work, okay? Also no, I will never have a consistent name. The only reason I don't change my PSN name every month is because Sony doesn't allow it.

I will... try? to stick around. I'll make sure DL reminds me if I ever don't.

Please don't put me with raccoons, they are a cat's natural enemy. Airlocks as well, are a cat's natural enemy. You know what? Everything is a cat's natural enemy.

Maybe it's a good thing Sony doesn't allow PSN name changes. That way I don't get on my PS4 and go, "Who the fuck is this?!" every week.

And don't worry, like I said, if you ever forget about the forum, I'll just spam the link at you on Discord until you finally get on.

RE: Hi - Mr EliteL - Jun 19th, 2018

Welcome to UG, Kazan! I'm trying to work out which member you were. Anyway, glad you came over. XD

What is your avatar from?

(Jun 19th, 2018, 11:21 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Welcome to UG, Kazan! I'm trying to work out which member you were.

Good luck with that. She uses a different username on every forum she joins, so pinpointing who she was would be near impossible.

She was Shiro_Flowen

RE: Hi - lp0 on fire - Jun 19th, 2018

(Jun 19th, 2018, 02:26 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
(Jun 19th, 2018, 11:21 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Welcome to UG, Kazan! I'm trying to work out which member you were.

Good luck with that. She uses a different username on every forum she joins, so pinpointing who she was would be near impossible.

She was Shiro_Flowen

If only I had such creativity in names to make a new one for each forum.

Also welcome she who has many names?

RE: Hi - Kazan X. Lemuris - Jun 19th, 2018

There was no underscore, you're misremembering

Also, my avatar is from Gate: Jietai Kanochi nite, Kaku Takakaeri. (Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There), her name is Kurokawa Mari, a combat medic. She suits me because I tend to play healer classes in games, and even in games such as Battlefield I tended to lean more towards the medic class. Mercy main on Overwatch, Medic main on TF2, etc.

The creativity in names comes with a bit of a curse, it takes me a good while to actually pick one.

RE: Hi - Relic - Jun 20th, 2018

Welcome to the board!