Universal Gaming
UniV3rse Redux Feedback - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Home Planet (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Feedback & Assistance (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: Archived Feedback (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Thread: UniV3rse Redux Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=11)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - Moonface - Jun 7th, 2018

(Jun 6th, 2018, 11:59 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I haven't spotted any more issues that seem like they need to be fixed though, aside from that white line between posts (though that's not really something that NEEDS to be fixed, it'd just be nice).
I keep forgetting to deal with that. I only need to shove an image onto it and it'll be all good.

Nice, we got to a second page. Now I can actually style that area because I can see it to work with it. XD

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - Mr EliteL - Jun 7th, 2018

Definitely a great transition, from the old into the new design of UniV3rse. Looking sweet! Ah, I need to stop trying to use codes for the old emotes. XD

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - Karo - Jun 7th, 2018

I do it too EL! I do it too!

The new image code has got me messed up actually.

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - queenzelda - Jun 7th, 2018

Well, the spoiler doesn't seem to want to work. I added one to an post & when I went to click & check to see how the rest of the post looks, it doesn't seem to want to open. Eh

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - lp0 on fire - Jun 7th, 2018

Spppaaaaccceeeee, there is space! Instead of like 45/50% of my screen being useless on this forum, its more like 10%

Yay!

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - ShiraNoMai - Jun 7th, 2018

(Jun 7th, 2018, 01:42 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Well, the spoiler doesn't seem to want to work. I added one to an post & when I went to click & check to see how the rest of the post looks, it doesn't seem to want to open. Eh

Are you sure it's not working? Mine collapse and open with no issue. You think it's just taking a while to load for you?

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - King Atem - Jun 7th, 2018

Just checked a few of her reviews & lets plays, come to find her Bravely Default review spoiler, doesn't pop open: https://universalgaming.club/showthread.php?tid=42

....I think maybeh she broked it. o.O"

And on my tablet, my signature overlaps the bottom part by the edit button. XD Then I edit & its fine. Wonky.

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - ShiraNoMai - Jun 7th, 2018

Just checked. Seems to be a character limit on spoiler tag titles. I hope she doesn't mind that I shortened it so it could work :blush:
Moonface is gonna investigate the character limit thing tomorrow, but for now, don't make the spoiler tag titles too long lol

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - King Atem - Jun 7th, 2018

Knowing queen, she probably won't mind. (: I still think she broked it. xD

(Jun 7th, 2018, 03:19 AM)King Atem Wrote:
And on my tablet, my signature overlaps the bottom part by the edit button. XD Then I edit & its fine. Wonky.
Yep, it's still a thing:
[Image: 10fcs2w.jpg]

Just something to put on the list. I can always disallow signature view on my end. It's what I did on zB's UG too cause some times even stuff would overlap on mobile there too.

I was not aware that posts are displayed via two different templates, and only one is the up to date one. I'm going to update the templates, which may or may not fix any problems people have been experiencing. Sorry about that.

I've made an edit to thread titles so that clicking the title itself will take you to your first unread post, similar to ZB. No more remembering to click a small icon off to the side!

I've renamed the Reply and Quote buttons to Quote and Multi-Quote to prevent confusion. I will be working on making it clear when a post has been selected for Multi-Quote at some point.

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - Smokey - Jun 7th, 2018

Looks absolutely fantastic! Great job! Smile

Thanks Smokey. Smile

Thanks to fixing the code problem that affected video embeds yesterday, our Twitter embed tag is now functional. You can embed tweets like so:

Code:
[twitter]Tweet URL here[/twitter]

I haven't styled them yet to fit in with the theme, but they're usable at least. Wink

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - Karo - Jun 7th, 2018

Time to test it!

I am waiting for the day poppy becomes a demon in the SMT games.

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - aerodynamik - Jun 7th, 2018

I must give kudos to you Moonface for converting such beautiful theme in such short time. Sure there may be a few defaults left, but it's looking great so far and you must admit, it's really awesome you get to use this theme again. Many others wouldn't attempt what you've done.

RE: UniV3rse Redux Feedback - Smokey - Jun 7th, 2018

(Jun 7th, 2018, 04:42 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Thanks Smokey. Smile

Thanks to fixing the code problem that affected video embeds yesterday, our Twitter embed tag is now functional. You can embed tweets like so:

Code:
[twitter]Tweet URL here[/twitter]

I haven't styled them yet to fit in with the theme, but they're usable at least. Wink

Looking good. Grin