Universal Gaming
Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Contests & Events (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Archived Contests (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Thread: Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition (/showthread.php?tid=1127)

Pages: 1 2

Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition - Moonface - Aug 2nd, 2022

[Image: smsymbol.png]
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
VIDEO GAME SCAVENGER HUNT - SUMMER CRUISE EDITION

It's time for a video game scavenger hunt! If you're not familiar with the concept, you just need to search for an image of what I specify and locate it within a video game. How you locate what I specify affects the amount of points you receive.

Providing Images
  • If your video game image is one you found online, you will receive 2 points.
  • If your video game image is one you provide yourself, you will receive 3 points. To prove the image is yours, your photo must have something Universal Gaming related displayed within it, i.e. holding a piece of paper with UG's name on it, having your monitor in shot with UG open in your browser, etc.
  • At times there may also be bonus points available for certain images. These will be specified alongside the term of what we want you to locate.
  • Providing an image for a term after the next one has been listed will result in earning less points for being slow. Tongue
  • If you provide an image you used in the previous Summer Video Game Scavenger Hunt, you will earn less points.
As always, you can ask me any questions you have on things you may not understand or be wondering about. ^_^

Now with that out of the way, here is the first thing I want you to find an image of:

Cruise Ship
Bonus Point: It's currently allowing passengers to board.

RE: Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition - Karo - Aug 2nd, 2022

[Image: 20180730154935_1.jpg]

I could not think of a way to get the bonus points in my google search cause any boarding on a cruise ship I don't think would probably not be a strong enough moment to find in a google search. XD

RE: Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition - ShiraNoMai - Aug 2nd, 2022

Ironically, this is getting an HD face lift very soon as it'll be the next revealed course in Mario Kart Tour.

RE: Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition - Moonface - Aug 2nd, 2022

(Aug 2nd, 2022, 01:48 AM)Karo Wrote:
I could not think of a way to get the bonus points in my google search cause any boarding on a cruise ship I don't think would probably not be a strong enough moment to find in a google search. XD
Yeah, I actually had A Hat In Time come to mind since it has a cruise ship with boarding in progress and I couldn't find a single image of its respective level on Google. Luckily I own the game so I just got my own screenshot instead, which I remembered while taking it grants extra points. XD

[Image: okd4ycq.png]

RE: Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition - Moonface - Aug 4th, 2022

Here's the next thing to find!

Captain's Hat
Bonus Point: It isn't being worn.

There will be approximately 48 hours until the next item is supplied.

RE: Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition - ShiraNoMai - Aug 5th, 2022

I knew I saw this somewhere.

[Image: cLhBpkfpiNXpLgIWTueZF]

RE: Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition - Moonface - Aug 8th, 2022

Ship Propeller
Bonus Point: It isn't underwater.

There will be approximately 48 hours until the next item is supplied.

RE: Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition - Moonface - Aug 9th, 2022

Here are my finds for the last two objectives:
Ship Propeller 
Captain's Hat

The next objective will be posted some time tomorrow, so make sure you get your images in before the point reduction takes effect on the most recent objective. Wink

RE: Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition - ShiraNoMai - Aug 10th, 2022

Does the Cyclops count as a ship? Cuz here's a photo of someone managing to completely beach theirs, propellers exposed and all! XD

[Image: v9jx84d09tk11.png?width=960&crop=smart&a...3df9faab74]

RE: Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition - Moonface - Aug 11th, 2022

@ShiraNoMai: It skirts the edges of the definition mostly because the propellers look more like airplane turbines but because I know it contains the propellers due to seeing Subnautica it's fine. Tongue

Lifeboat
Bonus Point: It has passengers in it.

There will be approximately 72 hours until the next item is supplied.

RE: Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition - Moonface - Aug 12th, 2022

[Image: ss_37b049d2c78ca947c19ea25abd0b254cf44bfd1d.600x338.jpg]

I wasn't looking for any particular game, and this image is amusing to me so it takes my pick. Tongue

RE: Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition - ShiraNoMai - Aug 14th, 2022

I think this counts as having a passenger in it ROFL

[Image: ZbTvuZp.png]

RE: Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition - Moonface - Aug 15th, 2022

Deck Chair
Bonus Point: It's on a wooden surface (e.g. similar to how they would be placed on the exterior of a cruise ship).

There will be approximately 72 hours until the next item is supplied.

RE: Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition - Mr EliteL - Aug 18th, 2022

Here's my Cruise Ship and Captain's hat. Took too long to think of a game with a cruise ship in other than Mario Kart which was already taken, assume GTA might have one but only found pictures of mods and didn't want to settle for a Tycoon game, which I almost had to.

[Image: OIP.s2JxOIrOBncCk74j6u9oZAHaEK?pid=ImgDet&rs=1]

[Image: Cortez_head.png]

No idea what to do for propeller or lifeboat yet, and keep getting sunbeds instead of deck chair, that seems to be more popular. Either that or search correcting to desk chair.  Doh

RE: Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition - Moonface - Aug 19th, 2022

Water Slide
Bonus Point: There's multiple slides!

There will be approximately 72 hours until the next item is supplied. And yes, cruise ships have water slides. Crazy, I know. Tongue
Also it doesn't need to be a literal slide since that might be too tough. So long as there's water running down something that you would slide down it'll probably count. Wink