Universal Gaming
Just moving over... - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Just moving over... (/showthread.php?tid=132)

Just moving over... - Geoffrey - Jun 25th, 2018

I've got to say, this migration to MyBB is impressive. I had to check to copyright to be sure this was the new board, honestly. Seriously.... great job with this.

Anyways, hi. I'm Geoffrey, lurker on the ZB board and figured I should make an account and introduce myself so I can continue to lurk and post a bit here.  Not the biggest gamer, was huge into Pokemon back in the day and still my top game when I play it. Definitely a Nintendo-only dude too.

So yeah. Good to be here.

RE: Just moving over... - Nightingale - Jun 25th, 2018

Welcome!

Very nice meeting ya!

RE: Just moving over... - ShiraNoMai - Jun 25th, 2018

Welcome, Geoffrey! Glad you like our 'conversion'; we worked very hard on getting it to look right, haha.

Do you still play Pokemon, or was there a "before time" thing? If the latter, what was the last title you played?

RE: Just moving over... - Moonface - Jun 25th, 2018

Welcome back Geoffrey! Thanks for the kind words on the conversion. Smile

RE: Just moving over... - Mr EliteL - Jun 26th, 2018

Welcome to UG, Geoffrey! Yeah, also happy you like the new forum.

So what Pokémon games to you have? I see Charizard X there in your avatar, cool choice. =3

RE: Just moving over... - Karo - Jun 26th, 2018

...You don't happen to be a living blue puppet are you? <_<

Jokes aside welcome to the forum! Any other franchises you like from nintendo beside probably one of the best ones (Which is obviously EARTHBOUNDPOKEMON! )

RE: Just moving over... - Geoffrey - Jul 1st, 2018

(Jun 25th, 2018, 04:54 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Welcome, Geoffrey! Glad you like our 'conversion'; we worked very hard on getting it to look right, haha.

Do you still play Pokemon, or was there a "before time" thing? If the latter, what was the last title you played?
I still play occasionally, and have never stopped buying the games as they came out, but Ultra Sun/Moon was very hard to get into and I've never finished either. Ultra Sun was the last one I played, and I recently picked original Moon back up to start playing through it but haven't touched it in a few weeks.

(Jun 25th, 2018, 07:55 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Welcome back Geoffrey! Thanks for the kind words on the conversion. Smile
Thanks. You did a great job with everything (and I'm sure you've had lots of help)!

(Jun 26th, 2018, 12:48 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Welcome to UG, Geoffrey! Yeah, also happy you like the new forum.

So what Pokémon games to you have? I see Charizard X there in your avatar, cool choice. =3
I have all of the main-line games, never stopped buying them though my interest has dwindled with SM/USUM significantly.

(Jun 26th, 2018, 06:03 PM)Yuri Wrote:
...You don't happen to be a living blue puppet are you? <_<

Jokes aside welcome to the forum! Any other franchises you like from nintendo beside probably one of the best ones (Which is obviously EARTHBOUNDPOKEMON! )
I don't get the blue puppet joke... But yeah, I like Zelda and Mario Kart a lot. Have always liked the Smash Bros games with all the franchises in it as well.  I want to get a Switch soon and get back into all of it.