Universal Gaming
Guess The Video-Game - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Gaming Galaxy (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Gaming (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Guess The Video-Game (/showthread.php?tid=14)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Guess The Video-Game - ShiraNoMai - Jul 12th, 2022

Gonna shot in the dark this: Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb?

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Moonface - Jul 14th, 2022

(Jul 12th, 2022, 04:30 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Gonna shot in the dark this: Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb?
No. Good shot though, and you're in the ball park when it comes to thinking of this sort of a game (action tomb stuff).

RE: Guess The Video-Game - ShiraNoMai - Jul 16th, 2022

Hmm. Tomb Raider: Legend?

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Moonface - Jul 16th, 2022

(Jul 16th, 2022, 05:04 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Hmm. Tomb Raider: Legend?
Correct! I forget what level it is but I do remember you enter this level from the top and just dive off a cliff into the water in this area.

RE: Guess The Video-Game - ShiraNoMai - Jul 17th, 2022

Ayy! An actual proper guess was correct. I never actually found the screenshot in question, but just found it based off of the context clues you provided and the screenshot provided. Pretty proud of that Ayaya

[Image: Sol08Hy.png]

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Moonface - Jul 18th, 2022

That character sprite gave it away very fast. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on the Game Boy Color. Tongue

RE: Guess The Video-Game - ShiraNoMai - Jul 19th, 2022

Dag. Tongue I thought it wasn't really obvious that was Harry from behind

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Moonface - Jul 24th, 2022

Somehow I just instantly knew it was him and the little star cloud in the top right just cemented it for me. XD

[Image: ryYiinS.png]
Hint: Famous horror game.

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Mr EliteL - Jul 26th, 2022

Note to self: Don't click on the button that appears on the top right of the image, thinking it is an image size enhancer. XD

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Moonface - Jul 26th, 2022

(Jul 26th, 2022, 04:57 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Note to self: Don't click on the button that appears on the top right of the image, thinking it is an image size enhancer. XD
What button? I don't see anything but the image itself. Huh

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Mr EliteL - Jul 26th, 2022

When I hover hover my arrow over the image, an icons appears in the top right for some reason, then another three dotted icon appears under that when I go over the first one. Thought if clicking on it, it'll open the image as a larger one in a new tab or something, but it didn't, it showed a search of the image instead. My fault I didn't stop to check first what it might do. So if anyone else gets it, don't click on it. XD

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Moonface - Jul 26th, 2022

(Jul 26th, 2022, 08:09 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
When I hover hover my arrow over the image, an icons appears in the top right for some reason, then another three dotted icon appears under that when I go over the first one. Thought if clicking on it, it'll open the image as a larger one in a new tab or something, but it didn't, it showed a search of the image instead. My fault I didn't stop to check first what it might do. So if anyone else gets it, don't click on it. XD
Strange, I've never seen that before. I assume you had this on Chrome on desktop browsing? Does it show up on other images in this thread or others?

RE: Guess The Video-Game - ShiraNoMai - Jul 27th, 2022

That character model looks like Ashley from RE4, but I don't quite recognize that locale?

Eh, I'll say Resident Evil 4 anyway cuz fuck it

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Moonface - Jul 27th, 2022

Didn't expect to see RE4 pitched as a guess but now you mention Ashley I can see it. Alas, it is not RE4. Tongue

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Mr EliteL - Jul 28th, 2022

(Jul 26th, 2022, 08:40 PM)Moonface Wrote:
 Strange, I've never seen that before. I assume you had this on Chrome on desktop browsing? Does it show up on other images in this thread or others?

It's a browser thing, and appears on posted images in posts, not signatures or other such stuff. Wasn't using Chrome but Edge, and can see it doesn't appear on other browsers I use.

Also darn it me, forgetting I already know the answer and started looking again for what the game could be when RE4 was wrong. LOL