Universal Gaming
Guess The Video-Game - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Gaming Galaxy (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Gaming (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Guess The Video-Game (/showthread.php?tid=14)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Moonface - Sep 25th, 2018

Fantanoice, you have until October 1st to submit an image for others to guess otherwise I'll have to give the opportunity to somebody else so that the game can continue. Wink

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Nemomon - Oct 1st, 2018

It's almost a week with no reply, so tomorrow I will post another image.

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Moonface - Oct 5th, 2018

Since the deadline for a new image has passed, this is now open to whoever submits an image first for everyone else to guess.

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Nemomon - Oct 6th, 2018

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Nemomon - Oct 7th, 2018

So no one knows? From what I know, in America this became a whole franchise that (according to Wiki) had toys, comics, cards, books, games and even an animated special.

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Nemomon - Oct 13th, 2018

Ok, the title of this game is Monster In My Pocket. This particula screen of course is from the NES version of the game.

Another game:

[Image: nGTSIiK.jpg]

This one potentially should be easier.

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Nemomon - Oct 20th, 2018

Still no one?

The game first was released on NES and was about a princess that was kidnapped (several times during the playthrough). This game above is a sequel to that game that came out like 15 or 17 years later.

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Moonface - Oct 22nd, 2018

The Legend of Kage 2

Never heard of that series before but I guess the quote in your image is a popular one since Googling it gave me a result that mentioned it and the game. XD

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Nemomon - Oct 23rd, 2018

Yeah, that's The Legend of Kage 2. Pretty fun game, though the first one on NES was a superb game. You could finish it in a couple of minutes and play it again. Not to mention it had a great OST.

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Moonface - Nov 1st, 2018

I'll be impressed if anyone else played this game:

[Image: fTFJkyj.png]

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Mr EliteL - Nov 20th, 2018

Took many searches (OK about 8 or so), but think I found it using the "Mission 1...." part. Had to put that specifically as 'lego build a speedboat video game's didn't work. Also, I mistook the image at first as a variant of that duck crossing game done by the studio that made Pac-Man 256. Lego World Builder?

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Moonface - Nov 26th, 2018

Correct. The game is available online to play still for anyone interested. Wink

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Mr EliteL - Nov 28th, 2018

Ah, I see.

Here's mine.

[Image: ros5.jpg]

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Mr EliteL - Dec 20th, 2018

Almost a month now, so here's a clue: a Nintendo DS game.

RE: Guess The Video-Game - Moonface - Jan 16th, 2019

Rondo of Swords

I went through an entire Wikipedia list of DS games trying to find what one had something that matched and finally came across this with an image of the HP bar in the same place. I was convinced for so long that Z.O.C. was going to help me find the game and it was utterly useless. >.<