Universal Gaming
Minecraft - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Gaming Galaxy (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Minecraft (/showthread.php?tid=140)

Pages: 1 2 3

Minecraft - Moonface - Jun 26th, 2018

Anyone else play this game at all? For those on PC, are you excited for the upcoming 1.13 update?

I don't play it as much lately since I have a creative block for my creative world and I don't want to do a single player world until the new update arrives. All I play at the moment is a few mini-games on the Hypixel server.

Also despite owning the game for years, I've never actually got to the end of it. XD

RE: Minecraft - Karo - Jun 26th, 2018

I'm still waiting for that update myself!

I love Minecraft and its such a cool game, but like you I never got to the end of it. Mainly because I always end up dying and I'll admit going to the cave kinda scares me...cause I am bad at fighting in any game. XD

RE: Minecraft - Moonface - Jun 26th, 2018

Mining only bothers me because of creepers. You can hear everything else so it can be expected, and they don't have the risk of exploding and causing damage to something.

It would also be nice to see an item that stops hostile mob spawning within an area, so that you don't have to spam a place with lights or find a Mushroom Island. Let me have my ambient lighting in peace dammit! >.<

RE: Minecraft - Kyng - Jun 26th, 2018

I haven't played it as much lately, partly because of a creative block and partly because I've just been busy with other things.

I am rather excited for the Update Aquatic, though Grin !

RE: Minecraft - Nightingale - Jun 26th, 2018

I really do enjoy myself some Minecraft from time to time.

The thing I love doing the most with it is creating something amazing and complicated... you know, something I can be proud of and then backing up the save so I can enjoy blowing it up over and over again :;D

Man, nothing beats a good explosion (particularly when it catches some villagers on the blast xD).

RE: Minecraft - Hotspot - Jun 27th, 2018

Minecraft is a nice game! It's one of those good games, where you just do whatever you want to do. The only thing is, it gets dull after a while. But it is one of those rare games I play a few months-years later.

I was playing a bunch of it back in February, I got myself a Sombra skin, and I was hacking the world! By building floating blocks everywhere..

I want to eventually do hardcore mode with a few of my friends, like Peanut Butter Game did on youtube, with Minecraft Hardcore.

RE: Minecraft - Karo - Jun 27th, 2018

(Jun 26th, 2018, 07:06 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Mining only bothers me because of creepers. You can hear everything else so it can be expected, and they don't have the risk of exploding and causing damage to something.

It would also be nice to see an item that stops hostile mob spawning within an area, so that you don't have to spam a place with lights or find a Mushroom Island. Let me have my ambient lighting in peace dammit! >.<

You want mood lighting in Minecraft?  Glare GTFO WE DON"T TAKE KINDLY TO YOUR TYPE AROUND HERE! MINECRAFT IS FOR THE SURVIVAL PART! NOT THE CREATIVE PART! YOU CREATIVE TYPES RUINED FORTNITE! The thing for me is I hear them and I start to panic I don't want to fight those dang skeletons they always shoot me and I am bad at managing my hunger. I really should practice more.  ROFL

Plus I am a masochist whos play on Hardcore...  D=

@Tsu:
People can create many amazing things in minecraft anything in particular that you created that you happen to have a screenshot of? Smile

I should try my hands at the creative side!

@Hotspot:
I find that to be true for a lot of survival games they are fun, but eventually you need your break.

I also love finding a new skin of my favorite characters! Grin The problem is I always forget that I am terrible at this game. XD

RE: Minecraft - Hotspot - Jun 28th, 2018

Yuri Wrote:
@Hotspot:
I find that to be true for a lot of survival games they are fun, but eventually you need your break.

I also love finding a new skin of my favorite characters! Grin The problem is I always forget that I am terrible at this game. XD

A little off topic, but Minecraft and Terraria kind of compliment each other in a sense. What one has, the other doesn't.. so it's kind of nice to go from one, to the other. But they both have that eerie feel to it, where you don't know what's lurking in the corner, to nibble at your biscuits, and snatch your weave! Obviously, Minecraft wins in the eerie atmosphere, Terraria has a different scary vibe to it.

RE: Minecraft - Nightingale - Jun 28th, 2018

@Yuri: As a matter of fact, I do, my friend Smile

Since the render distance I use to prevent the game from slugging all the way thru is very... non-existent, I had to take a screenshot for pretty much any area of this large map (otherwise, all you'd be seeing would be the eternal layer of fog):

PostIMG folder link

I had originally created this map to play with a friend using the SportsMod. And, while it was indeed really fun to do, I couldn't wait for the mod to be updated to the version we were using, so I had to move on without it.

Still, no-one can take all the infuriating near-homers that were disputed among ourselves because the ball physics were something else and it would bounce off the stands and back to the mound xD

RE: Minecraft - Moonface - Jul 16th, 2018

Do you use Optifine Nightingale? If your PC is having some trouble running the game that add-on will help quite a lot and is something I'd recommend for any Minecraft player even if they have a beast of a PC.

RE: Minecraft - Nightingale - Jul 16th, 2018

(Jul 16th, 2018, 02:55 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Do you use Optifine Nightingale? If your PC is having some trouble running the game that add-on will help quite a lot and is something I'd recommend for any Minecraft player even if they have a beast of a PC.

I dropped it after failing to notice any major improvements to my game's performance.

RE: Minecraft - Moonface - Jul 16th, 2018

That's surprising. It can normally help with the FPS to let you run the game at better settings than you normally can.

RE: Minecraft - Nightingale - Jul 16th, 2018

(Jul 16th, 2018, 04:12 PM)Moonface Wrote:
That's surprising. It can normally help with the FPS to let you run the game at better settings than you normally can.

My computer is a bit of a especial case Tongue

RE: Minecraft - Moonface - Jul 26th, 2018

For anyone interested and not aware (like I was), 1.13 has been officially released! I'm so happy about that because I really had a craving to start a survival world today but wanted the 1.13 features.

RE: Minecraft - lp0 on fire - Jul 26th, 2018

I'd try it out, but me and minecraft has a interesting history...its one of the few if not only game that makes me feel sick, even when everything is set up not to.