Universal Gaming
Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? (/showthread.php?tid=15)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Dragon Lord - Nov 7th, 2020

It's Hatsune Miku, so it's definitely not a real person singing it, haha.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Kyng - Nov 15th, 2020

A bunch of Turkish military re-enactors singing 'Ceddin Deden'.

Not sure why I'm listening to that, but it makes me want to start a Civilization game as the Ottomans Tongue .

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - ⟬⟭Mikrokosmos⟬⟭ - Nov 18th, 2020

Dynamite by BTS

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Mr EliteL - Nov 19th, 2020

DMC4 Soundtrack - The Time Has Come (Nero's Combat)

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Dragon Lord - Nov 20th, 2020

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Nov 24th, 2020

System of a Down - Aerials

This was the last song on my random shuffle. I was listening to Slipknot's Vol. 3 - The Subliminal Verses album but I couldn't stand it by the time it got to the third track so I turned it off and switched to playing my entire library on shuffle. XD

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Mr EliteL - Nov 28th, 2020

Been listening to samples of full albums from the YouTube channel Metal Bands with Female Vocals II, and so far approximately 20 bands or so and still going, most I've never heard of, four bands have got my interest. Although one could do only a single album before tragedy struck. If I liked what I hear I'll listen to the rest of the album, and will buy them at some point. End of the Dream, Metalite, Elysion and Trees of Eternity they are.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Dec 2nd, 2020

Just various songs from Slipknot. I was playing everything I have liked of theirs on Spotify because I find their music therapeutic when I'm going through things or emotions I dislike. XD

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - ShiraNoMai - Dec 4th, 2020

Cathartic heavy metal, the best way to deal with rage or to give you a good wake up in the morning!

I've noticed Aya Hirano, the voice actress for Haruhi Suzumiya, released her library on Spotify recently so I've been weebin' out to Haruhi openings and endings. ^_^

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Mr EliteL - Dec 8th, 2020

Listening to my mp3 player, on random. Just had Kamelot's Memento Mori then now Go Shiina's Amber Journey.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Dec 15th, 2020

Big Wild ft. Tove Stryke - Aftergold

One of my favorite songs from Sackboy A Big Adventure. ^_^

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Dragon Lord - Dec 16th, 2020

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Jan 5th, 2021

(Dec 16th, 2020, 09:52 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
^^ This since I was curious what the song was like just now. Pretty good actually; surprised I've not heard it on my store radio since it seems pretty radio friendly.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Dragon Lord - Jan 9th, 2021

Well, the song is quite old now, so I'm not surprised you haven't heard it on the radio at your work, haha. I don't think I ever even heard this on the radio back when it was new, either, now that I think back on it.

I absolutely adore how much effort and love Yostar puts into Arknights. You see this kind of thing for the Japanese side of gacha games, but rarely do you see a company go out and have songs translated and re-sung (or made exclusively) for the English version of the game. 

I especially love the Chapter 7 PV they made with this song. If they ever decide to go out and make a full-blown anime based on the game, it's going to be grand. 

This isn't the first case of this either. They've had a lot of music made for the EN version of the game. Other songs include Last of Me and Renegade. Among many others. The effort and quality put into these songs is wonderful.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Jan 18th, 2021

That translation is so well done that I wouldn't have known it wasn't originally English. By that I mean normally I find when a song is translated to another language, the lyrics feel a little off to the beat at times because the number of syllables changes.

Not counting the song DL shared, the last thing I listened to was these sea shanties from AC: Black Flag.