Universal Gaming
Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? (/showthread.php?tid=15)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Karo - Jul 12th, 2021

I actually think most probably have some good songs just I haven't really sat down and listened to many of them.

I'm sorry Moony Husavik is just a beautiful song whether it was an official entry or not. Tongue

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Monocle - Jul 12th, 2021

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Jul 18th, 2021

Metalingus - Alter Bridge

Got this stuck in my head today after watching a clip last night of Edge coming out to the first full capacity live crowd for a WWE event since the pandemic started.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Mr EliteL - Jul 18th, 2021

Within Temptation - The Howling

Plus many upon many songs on my MP3 player because we're stuck in a huge traffic jam for over two hours on Dartford Crossing. We so should've checked traffic reports before going out today. XD

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Jul 18th, 2021

(Jul 18th, 2021, 04:09 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Plus many upon many songs on my MP3 player because we're stuck in a huge traffic jam for over two hours on Dartford Crossing. We so should've checked traffic reports before going out today. XD
Ugh, always check traffic at that stupid place before any trip. Almost every time I've been stuck in really long traffic in England it's been at that location. Doh

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Monocle - Jul 19th, 2021

aaaahhh going into my jap mood

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Jul 23rd, 2021

Speaking of Japanese music, randomly wanted to listen to this:

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Karo - Jul 27th, 2021

So calming.....I don't have a problem. <.<

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - ShiraNoMai - Jul 30th, 2021

(Jul 23rd, 2021, 03:14 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Speaking of Japanese music, randomly wanted to listen to this:

God I really hate when video embedding is turned off  Angry

Just finished listening to Trihex's VOD cuz I really wanted to get insight on what was being discussed. Learned a lot and got me inspired to recalibrate some of my macros cuz their ratios have been all over the place lately cuz I haven't been planning ahead. Smile

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Aug 3rd, 2021

Buried Alive - Alter Bridge

This is one of my favourite songs of theirs that I recently came across. Might be the first song to also get me to put my car volume to 35. ROFL Sigh

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Dragon Lord - Aug 4th, 2021

(Jul 4th, 2021, 01:38 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

I forgot how much I love this song. Been stuck in my head since I re-discovered it.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Monocle - Aug 4th, 2021

aaaahhh noragami

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Dragon Lord - Aug 6th, 2021

God, MiHoYo makes such beautiful songs for Honkai Impact. And the animations are so good too. I really wish they would do this kind of thing for Genshin Impact too. Genshin doesn't have a sad/depressing/sorrow filled story like Honkai does though, so perhaps the songs wouldn't be as beautiful, but man, if they can do it for Honkai, imagine what they could do for Genshin, which is a much more successful game. 

Their animation style is really good too. It makes me want a Honkai or Genshin anime so bad.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Nightingale - Aug 7th, 2021

"Queen of Nice" from Disney's Broken Karaoke.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Dragon Lord - Aug 7th, 2021