Universal Gaming
Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? (/showthread.php?tid=15)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Dragon Lord - Jun 13th, 2018

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - lp0 on fire - Jun 14th, 2018

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Nightingale - Jun 14th, 2018

Silver Moonlight - Within Temptation.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Hotspot - Jun 14th, 2018

Tina Turner, What's love got to do with it! Before that, I was listening to Carly Rae Jepsens first Album, Tug of War.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Mr EliteL - Jun 14th, 2018

Devil Trigger - Casey Edwards ft. Ali Edwards (6:45 full length version)

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Dragon Lord - Jun 18th, 2018

An English cover of "Bad Apple" sung by Cristina Vee (Elite would know her as Noel in BlazBlue. She's also Compa in Hyperdimension Neptunia, Wilbell in the Atelier Dusk trilogy, Velvet in Tales of Berseria, among various other anime and video games). It's pretty decent. I think the person who edited the song went a little heavy on the layered singing, but Cristina does a good job singing it.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Mr EliteL - Jun 18th, 2018

^Above

Never knew she did a cover of Bad Apple. Been quite a long while since I heard the song, so wanted to listen. Better than I expected she didn't sound off at all. Probably would've been better without the layered singing, but the person who edited seemed to want to capture the original song more.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Dragon Lord - Jun 18th, 2018

Yeah, I agree. The layered singing takes away from it a bit. I think she sounds great singing it. Though I have to wonder how hard it was for her to sing the song in that voice. She sang it in the higher pitched voice that she uses for characters like Compa and Wilbell, and I can't imagine it felt too good on the throat to sing like that.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Moonface - Jun 23rd, 2018

Sugar Mice (1999 Remaster) - Marillion
Forgot this song even existed until a moment ago, and then realised there was a lot on its respective album that I remember listening to as a kid. Enjoying the nostalgia from it. =3

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - lp0 on fire - Jun 23rd, 2018

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - queenzelda - Jun 23rd, 2018

I AM MY HAIR- Lady Gaga.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Maniakkid25 - Jun 23rd, 2018

I'm Not a Model - Russell Simins [sic]

Been on a bit of a Jet Set Radio Future kick lately, and the soundtrack to that game is nothing short of KICK! ASS!

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Mr EliteL - Jun 23rd, 2018

Devil Trigger (Epic Metal Cover) - Little V

I'm not one for random covers on YouTube, but I actually enjoyed this. XD Still, prefer the original.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Nightingale - Jun 23rd, 2018

Everybody's Fool - Evanescence.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Dragon Lord - Jun 24th, 2018