Universal Gaming
Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? (/showthread.php?tid=15)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - Dragon Lord - Jun 28th, 2022

RE: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Jul 4th, 2022

@Dragon Lord: Man, haven't heard that song in a while. I don't remember if it's in my liked songs on Spotify. Hmm

Best of You - Foo Fighters

RE: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - Dragon Lord - Jul 5th, 2022

Yeah, it had been a while since I listened to it as well. Forgot how much I loved it.

RE: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - WR91 - Jul 5th, 2022

(Jul 5th, 2022, 06:08 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Yeah, it had been a while since I listened to it as well. Forgot how much I loved it.

Blue October - "Into The Ocean"
I'm glad someone else likes Blue October. I first heard about them on the radio duringĀ "Love Line with Dr. Drew" back in the day.

I purchased the whole album because of their song "Hate Me".

RE: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - Dragon Lord - Jul 7th, 2022

I can't claim to be a huge Blue October fan. The only two songs of theirs I really like to listen to are Hate Me and Into The Ocean.

Speaking of 'Hate Me' though...

RE: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - WR91 - Jul 7th, 2022

Thanks for posting that song. I always end up crying sad/happy tears to that song lol.

RE: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Jul 12th, 2022

I feel like Blue October came up in here before from @Karo or @Maniakkid25 but maybe I'm misremembering. Hmm

ZERO!! - Minami Kuribayashi

I was curious if this was on Spotify after @ShiraNoMai told me it wasn't, and turns out it got added at some point in the last month or two. For anyone wondering the song is the OP from "The Devil is a Part-Timer".

RE: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - Dragon Lord - Jul 23rd, 2022

RE: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - Nebulous - Jul 24th, 2022

Currently listening to some 80s music.

RE: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - ShiraNoMai - Jul 25th, 2022

Gave Disturbed's Indestructible album a re-listen after more than a decade. Can't say it holds up very well. I remembered all the beats and lyrics, but the enjoyment factor is gone. It's very same-y.

RE: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Jul 27th, 2022

Given Up - Linkin Park

RE: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Aug 16th, 2022

Ink - Finch
...was the last specific song I listened to in my library of liked Spotify songs. I guess I could count the songs I heard on Beat Saber someone was playing on a Twitch stream I was watching but I don't remember a single song that was played. XD

RE: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - Maniakkid25 - Aug 28th, 2022

Aw, I love that song in Burnout Revenge. Really cool song; wonky time signatures, guitars distorted and downtuned, and just the right amount of scream.

Memory - Sugarcult

I actually do remember how I found this song; it was a Kingdom Hearts joke compilation on the early days of Youtube. Jesus, that was, like, 15 years ago, now? ...I'm old.

RE: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - Frank - Aug 28th, 2022

Recently found this and have really been enjoying itĀ  Grin

RE: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - Mr EliteL - Aug 29th, 2022

Little V - Battle Cry (Kenny Omega AEW theme)