Universal Gaming
Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? (/showthread.php?tid=15)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - ShiraNoMai - Aug 23rd, 2018

^^^ I will second this above post. It's really good and nostalgic for those that remember GO!! Fighting Dreamers from yore.

J-Rock Now - Spotify Playlist

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - lp0 on fire - Aug 23rd, 2018

I am sorry Shira but I just had to do this (man I am old and bored):

If you want nostalgic you do Hurrian Hymn No. 6 (c. 1400 BC) Whistle Tongue

Or this: Seikilos Epitaph - Song of Seikilos - Σείκιλος From the First century AD

And yes I did listen to them so they were the last things I listened to, to be on topic Whistle

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Dragon Lord - Sep 15th, 2018

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - topman - Sep 27th, 2018

Stan by Eminem.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Dragon Lord - Oct 9th, 2018

I was so happy to see a new song released by Deco*27. It had been a while since his last upload, so I was worried he quit making songs.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Maniakkid25 - Oct 10th, 2018

Metropolis pt. 1: The Miracle and The Sleeper - Dream Theater

I don't know what it is about this song that attracts me so. Maybe its the complexity of the rhythms, maybe it's the mystical lyrics. All I know is this song is WAY better than Pull Me Under (FITE ME!)

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Nemomon - Oct 11th, 2018

Wings of Technology

It's actually based on some movie. I didn't see it, but the song is pretty nice and heartwarming.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Dragon Lord - Dec 9th, 2018

I heard this song for the first time in years at work the other day, and it reminded me how much I like this song. So I've been listening to it again.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Moonface - Dec 19th, 2018

Fire in the Sky - Ozzy Osbourne

Had this song stuck in my head for the last few days despite not hearing it in years and last night finally listened to the actual song again. XD

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Dragon Lord - Jan 26th, 2019

The only thing good about Fallout 76. At least one good thing came from that train wreck. I like this remake a lot better than the original.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - ShiraNoMai - Jan 28th, 2019

Also a case of a remake of a classic in a game trailer actually being good. Usually you hear these nobody bands covering classic hits in the most asinine emo/hipster ways that just make you hate everything.

FATELESS (album) - coldrain

Been getting into coldrain lately. Haven't really had the ear for metalcore-style until giving this band a try again. My coworker showed me a group called Bad Omens that reminded me of them so I decided to re-check them out. Definitely into them now, and am unsure if it's a good or bad thing Hmm

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Mr EliteL - Feb 5th, 2019

Kalidia - The Frozen Throne (album)

A band I discovered late last year. From the first song I listened to I knew I wanted to get this album. The first two tracks are what I already heard, and avoided anything else until I owned the CD. All but one song I enjoy, some tracks stand out more, while others continue to grow on me. Grin

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Dragon Lord - Feb 13th, 2019

Another case of a cover of a song being really good. I actually do not like the original song at all, but I love this cover. A hundred times better than the original to me.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Mr EliteL - Feb 18th, 2019

Octopath Traveler Main Theme

On the menu screen at the moment, trying not to start my save or I'll be permanently distracted for the remainder of the evening. Will play once I have made a few posts at least.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To - Dragon Lord - Mar 5th, 2019