Universal Gaming
Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? (/showthread.php?tid=15)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - King Atem - Aug 11th, 2019

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Aug 16th, 2019

We Are Not Your Kind (Album) - Slipknot

@ShiraNoMai let me know this album released today, and I finally got around to listening to it. Only on track 3 but enjoying it so far. Grin

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Animemoongirl - Dec 6th, 2019

Time of Dying- Three Days Grace

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Mr EliteL - Dec 6th, 2019

Nemesea's new album White Flag and Imperia's Flames of Eternity album, both at work while I sort out stock in our Produce chiller back-up.

Bought White Flag Wednesday and listened to it already at home yesterday.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - queenzelda - Dec 6th, 2019

Precious Box - George Michael

Also Enya released a new album & I really want to listen to it. XD

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Dragon Lord - Dec 7th, 2019

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Dec 10th, 2019

Tool - 10,000 Days (Album)

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Dec 19th, 2019

Moonlit Wilderness (D.T.O. Mix) - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 OST

Didn't realise the entire Tekken OST was on Spotify so now I'm just finding random tracks to jam to to see what ones out of them all I really like and want to put in my library. :3

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Mr EliteL - Dec 20th, 2019

Ooh, I didn't. Here I am still using iTunes/iPod or my phone (sort of) for music. I should try Spotify some time.

LEAH - Ancient Winter, full album

Bought recently from Amazon and listened to it. Really good and wasn't focused on Christmas which was what I was slightly expecting, and for that more points from me. XD

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - ShiraNoMai - Dec 22nd, 2019

Wondering if I could add you to our Family plan, EL. Though I'm unsure if installing the UK version of Spotify will give away your location since to be a part of the Family plan, we all have to live at the same address LOL It's totally worth getting though. No more spending money on albums, unless you really want to support the artist (since Spotify really gives you jack shit as an artist).

They recently released the rest of SHINee's Japanese catalogue on there and I've never been happier Grin I've been dying to hear DxDxD for a few years now since I converted to Spotify and it's still as dumb and catchy as ever. I also have a chance to listen to FIVE since that released before I was able to illegally listen to it LOL

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Mr EliteL - Dec 24th, 2019

Nah, better not in that case if you have to be at the same address. XD I prefer buying CDs for the main artists I follow anyway. That's probably one of the reasons why I haven't bothered with Spotify, nothing going to them. Although I could still use it to keep all songs in one place when out and about.

Also the album from my last post is a Christmas album after reading the booklet, as Leah added notes to each song. It's just not in your face...er, ears, 5 original with the last three out of 8 are in Latin for two and one French. The 5th song isn't related to Xmas at all and is meant to be interpreted as anything to the listener (making that one my favourite).

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Dragon Lord - Feb 15th, 2020

I hadn't heard this song in like 10 years, but for some reason it just suddenly came back to me the other day. I was like, "Man, I know there's a song that has these lyrics... but what is it?" I remembered it had Taylor Swift in it, but I couldn't remember the band. I originally thought it was We The Kings (another band that was decently popular back then as well), but I finally remembered to look it up tonight and found it.

I forgot how good the song actually is. I was never a huge fan of BLG back in the late 2000s (they had one or two catchy songs, but nothing memorable). This is probably the only song of theirs I can say is worth remembering, and it's one of Taylor's better performances as well, back when she was still pretending to be Country.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - queenzelda - Feb 15th, 2020

Madonna - Skin

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Mr EliteL - Mar 16th, 2020

Code Vein OST - Amber Journey

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Karo - Mar 17th, 2020

James Arthur - Safe Inside (A very fitting name for the scare Grin )