Universal Gaming
Current/Last Thing You Listened To? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Current/Last Thing You Listened To? (/showthread.php?tid=15)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Jul 14th, 2020

@Dragon Lord: Yeah, it's nice but I don't think I like it more than the original.

I've been listening to the two newest albums from Deftones recently out of curiosity, and it was so nice to hear a group not only stick to their sound but actually improve on it in a way that works. I've listened to so many other bands that change their sound to the point it goes too far or takes a step back. Deftones' older stuff got a bit hit or miss for me over the years, so I'm super happy the new stuff won me back and doesn't have a single song I want to skip when listening.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Dragon Lord - Jul 24th, 2020

I actually like it more than the original now after having listened to it for like a week straight lul

Another "Aurora Version" of one of their songs. This time the guest singer is the original lead singer of Three Days Grace, and having been a huge fan of both Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace in my younger, edgier days, this duo really hits a sweet spot with me.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Dragon Lord - Aug 1st, 2020

Just giving the topic a little bump since no one else has posted in over a week. :v

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - queenzelda - Aug 2nd, 2020

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Mr EliteL - Aug 2nd, 2020

Aurosonic & Frainbreeze with Sarah Russell - Tell Me Anything

Heard it on the very beginning of one of Trihex's recent streams where he's still preparing to appear on screen. Instantly knew I had to look it up, and listen to it every now and then.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Aug 4th, 2020

Röyksopp - Junior (Album)

Felt like trying something new out and picked an album from this duo that features a song from LBP2 that I love since they have a lot of listeners on Spotify so figured they might be good. Pretty decent album if you want something techno sounding to just put on in the background.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Dragon Lord - Aug 27th, 2020

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Mr EliteL - Sep 17th, 2020

Conception - State of Deception album

My man Roy Khan is back and finally this album is in my music collection. By the Blues is the best track on here.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - WR91 - Sep 28th, 2020

I don't know the name of the song but it was something by Nirvana.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Dragon Lord - Oct 6th, 2020

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Oct 7th, 2020

Röyksopp - Junior (Album)

I love this album so much! It has one iffy song on it (not bad, I just don't really care for it) but otherwise a perfect album. I keep meaning to check out their other stuff but don't remember to do it.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Dragon Lord - Oct 10th, 2020

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Oct 30th, 2020

Rise Against - Ready to Fall

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Dragon Lord - Nov 5th, 2020

Always hype when I get on YouTube and see a new DECO*27 song has been posted.

RE: Last Thing You Listened To? - Moonface - Nov 5th, 2020

@Dragon Lord: Is the singing by a real person or is it machine based? The song is good but the singing has that very telltale twang of autotune in it and I can't stop focusing on it.