Universal Gaming
Sup Bitches - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Sup Bitches (/showthread.php?tid=158)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Sup Bitches - lp0 on fire - Jul 10th, 2018

(Jul 10th, 2018, 02:34 AM)Grungie Wrote:
I work with a lot of communication technologies. I’m mostly a server admin, but I can do basic stuff on routers and switches. I never like talking about who I work for with how the internet is, and how I’m used to how the internet used to never go too in depth with personal lives.

So System Admin? I never even thought to ask who you work for but now you peaked my interest. Tongue

But I leave you with the Haiku of our people
It's not DNS
There is no way it's be DNS
It is DNS

Wink

RE: Sup Bitches - Grungie - Jul 10th, 2018

If you want to call it system admin. The reason why I said server admin is that I just manage the servers, not the systems that work off the servers, so in my workcenter, there's a clear distinction between the system and the servers.

I still won't say who I work for, it's a pretty well guarded secret, and so is much of my personal life. If it wasn't for my podcast I recently started, nobody would know my real first name. Gotta leave fake doxes out for people to find.

RE: Sup Bitches - lp0 on fire - Jul 10th, 2018

I wans't expecting you to reveal, it was just more of a comment of "Oh since you said that" forbidden knowledge and all Tongue

What got you in to IT?

RE: Sup Bitches - Hotspot - Jul 10th, 2018

Hey! I remember you! I was gone from forums for like 6 years, but I remember that name! Welcome back!

What is your favorite season? (Summer, fall etc..)

RE: Sup Bitches - Grungie - Jul 10th, 2018

(Jul 10th, 2018, 03:25 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
I wans't expecting you to reveal, it was just more of a comment of "Oh since you said that" forbidden knowledge and all Tongue

What got you in to IT?

Luck and networking.

(Jul 10th, 2018, 03:45 AM)Hotspot Wrote:
Hey! I remember you! I was gone from forums for like 6 years, but I remember that name! Welcome back!

Winter, I like the cold. I used to see you everywhere and then you just disappeared. I figured you died or something.

RE: Sup Bitches - Hotspot - Jul 11th, 2018

(Jul 10th, 2018, 03:45 AM)Hotspot Wrote:

Winter, I like the cold. I used to see you everywhere and then you just disappeared. I figured you died or something.
[/quote]
I'm the opposite, I can't stand cold weather, lol.

omg I feel so popular all of a sudden! Tell me more! Tongue

No, I just got a job in retail, and that sucked the life out of me and I just didn't have much energy for anything. Now I got a job in an office after 5-6 years, but I think I've grown past my forum days (mostly) and I want to pursue other things now online.  

What is something popular, that you hate?

RE: Sup Bitches - Grungie - Jul 11th, 2018

Something popular I hate? I can’t think of anything popular I hate, more often it’ll be lack of interest.