Universal Gaming
her - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: her (/showthread.php?tid=1672)

Pages: 1 2

her - her - Dec 16th, 2023

Hello, I am her.

I have a really big interest in technology. I really like old retro games, I don't really play new games too often due to money.

Thank you for reading, and feel free to ask me any questions. PMs are also welcome, I don't bite.

RE: her - Maniakkid25 - Dec 16th, 2023

Hello there, Her I go by many names, but most just call me Maniak. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky.

You mention you tend to play older games. Any favorites you can think of?

RE: her - Moonface - Dec 16th, 2023

Welcome to the community @her! Since Maniak already asked a question I would have pitched, I'll give this one instead:

If money wasn't stopping you, what newer games would you like to play? ^_^

RE: her - shadow - Dec 17th, 2023

Welcome to ug.

So is your name a take on the villain named "him" from the power puff girls?

RE: her - Kyng - Dec 18th, 2023

Welcome to UG, her! I hope you enjoy this place Smile .

RE: her - her - Dec 18th, 2023

(Dec 16th, 2023, 09:09 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Hello there, Her I go by many names, but most just call me Maniak. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky.

You mention you tend to play older games. Any favorites you can think of?

I like Panel De Pon. Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 I also love. I think if I had to choose a favorite it would be Triggerheart Exelica, which is a JP shoot em up from the PS2 era.

(Dec 16th, 2023, 09:54 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Welcome to the community @her! Since Maniak already asked a question I would have pitched, I'll give this one instead:

All of the souls games. I've seen gameplay of Baldur's gate 3, but I'm unsure if I would enjoy that type of game.

(Dec 17th, 2023, 10:34 AM)shadow Wrote:
Welcome to ug.

So is your name a take on the villain named "him" from the power puff girls?

No, but that would be awesome. My name comes from my old IRC nick that I used, which ended up being my skype name later on. I don't really remember why I chose it though.

RE: her - Maniakkid25 - Dec 18th, 2023

Oh my god, I haven't played Triggerheart Exelica in years! I have it on my 360, and I loved it to the point that I used it as my profile pic on there, even if I was terrible at it. And Panel De Pon is amazing; I'm more familiar with its English translations of Tetris Attack and Pokemon Puzzle League, but I've had so much fun with both of those games as a kid, and even today. Pokemon Puzzle League on Super and Ultra Hard is absolutely insane, though.

RE: her - her - Dec 18th, 2023

(Dec 18th, 2023, 02:39 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Oh my god, I haven't played Triggerheart Exelica in years! I have it on my 360, and I loved it to the point that I used it as my profile pic on there, even if I was terrible at it. And Panel De Pon is amazing; I'm more familiar with its English translations of Tetris Attack and Pokemon Puzzle League, but I've had so much fun with both of those games as a kid, and even today. Pokemon Puzzle League on Super and Ultra Hard is absolutely insane, though.

It will upset you to hear that they recently pulled it off of XBLA.

RE: her - Moonface - Dec 18th, 2023

(Dec 18th, 2023, 12:37 AM)her Wrote:

All of the souls games. I've seen gameplay of Baldur's gate 3, but I'm unsure if I would enjoy that type of game.
Considering those two games are on very different ends in terms of difficulty I'm gonna guess you're not really bothered about how hard a game can be to play?

RE: her - shadow - Dec 18th, 2023

Good to know.

So, what keeps you from playing newer games besides the price? There are a lot of free to play games out there such as Palia.

RE: her - queenzelda - Dec 19th, 2023

Hi good to see a new member. Welcome. Have you ever played or heard of the Persona franchise?

RE: her - her - Dec 19th, 2023

(Dec 18th, 2023, 08:17 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(Dec 18th, 2023, 12:37 AM)her Wrote:

Considering those two games are on very different ends in terms of difficulty I'm gonna guess you're not really bothered about how hard a game can be to play?

I don't really mind, no. Difficulty is something that should be overcome rather than seen as a negative.

(Dec 18th, 2023, 11:35 PM)shadow Wrote:
Good to know.

So, what keeps you from playing newer games besides the price? There are a lot of free to play games out there such as Palia.

I do play newer games, just very few and far between. Only thing really stopping me is price.

(Dec 19th, 2023, 12:04 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Hi good to see a new member. Welcome. Have you ever played or heard of the Persona franchise?

I have! I've played SMT4&5 aswell as the first bit of P5.

RE: her - Moonface - Dec 20th, 2023

I'm curious, is your avatar from something in particular or no?

RE: her - her - Dec 20th, 2023

(Dec 20th, 2023, 02:30 AM)Moonface Wrote:
I'm curious, is your avatar from something in particular or no?

Could be, I downloaded it off 4chan forever ago

RE: her - Maniakkid25 - Dec 20th, 2023

I'm no help on that endeavor; I tried the trusty reverse image search, and I'm just getting nowhere, not even for an image source. I keep getting the weirdest hits for it (Hu Tao from Genshin Impact, Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill, and even a crossdressing P5MC [?!]). It's probably because the image is grayscale and so small that the image search is struggling for a hit. I even tried Bing, I was so desperate, and got nowhere.