Universal Gaming
her - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: her (/showthread.php?tid=1672)

Pages: 1 2

RE: her - her - Dec 20th, 2023

Here's the link to a full resolution image if you'd like to join the hunt. (a)

RE: her - Maniakkid25 - Dec 20th, 2023

Okay, that got me a little closer, but only more confused. I found a topic that literally started with that exact image (I won't link it, because it is simply a topic posting about butt shots. Welcome to 4chan), and the only direct reply (as in the link to the post was in the new post) was an off-topic image saying "Aya please". The only thing I can help with is that the post was from 2017, so wherever it came from is from 2017 or older.

RE: her - Mr EliteL - Dec 20th, 2023

Hello and welcome to UG, her!

Makes me wonder if anyone's used just "I" as a username.

Anyway, see your signature is PSN so you must own at least a PS4, and mentioning games Maniak is aware of, a Sega and Xbox system. What other past consoles have you touched?

RE: her - her - Dec 21st, 2023

(Dec 20th, 2023, 11:53 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Hello and welcome to UG, her!

Makes me wonder if anyone's used just "I" as a username.

Anyway, see your signature is PSN so you must own at least a PS4, and mentioning games Maniak is aware of, a Sega and Xbox system. What other past consoles have you touched?

Probably just about almost everything, whether I owned it at some point or at a friend's house.

RE: her - ShiraNoMai - Dec 21st, 2023

Hullo fellow her user, late welcome but glad to see ya here.

Is there any game you've replayed time and time again?

RE: her - her - Dec 22nd, 2023

(Dec 21st, 2023, 05:53 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Hullo fellow her user, late welcome but glad to see ya here.

Is there any game you've replayed time and time again?

GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas, as well as the kingdom hearts games. All of the animal crossing games too.

RE: her - Moonface - Dec 24th, 2023

I too have joined the train of hunting the origin of that image but have not had luck yet either. LOL

Having just seen an announcement that Ghostwire: Tokyo will be free on Epic Game Store for the next 24 hours, I'm curious if you've considered trying to get access to a good number of games by taking advantage of those free game deals that EGS runs often?

RE: her - her - Dec 27th, 2023

(Dec 24th, 2023, 06:38 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I too have joined the train of hunting the origin of that image but have not had luck yet either. LOL

Having just seen an announcement that Ghostwire: Tokyo will be free on Epic Game Store for the next 24 hours, I'm curious if you've considered trying to get access to a good number of games by taking advantage of those free game deals that EGS runs often?

I run linux as my daily driver, I don't even pay attention to EGS.

RE: her - Moonface - Dec 27th, 2023

Ah. The most I know about Linux is just that it exists; beyond that I have no idea what limits it does or doesn't have when it comes to running games/programs that usually just run out of the box on Windows. LOL