Universal Gaming
Otherworldly Being - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Start Screen (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Otherworldly Being (/showthread.php?tid=21)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Otherworldly Being | HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - Moonface - Jul 30th, 2020

@Mr EliteL: What else was in it?

RE: Otherworldly Being | HAPPY BIRTHDAY! - Mr EliteL - Aug 2nd, 2020

(Jul 30th, 2020, 11:48 PM)Moonface Wrote:
@Mr EliteL: What else was in it?
He got me the 20 item box, there's 30 and 40 available too. Turns out Riska is under Yaokin after all,  there's:

• Four Yaokin Umaibo bars all different flavours (at first thought they were all four Riskas) I've got Riska, Mentai, Tonkatsu Sauce and Sugar Rusk
  • Three small Daifuku that were round and flatter than what Google images show when I search it (marshmallow with three different fillings (strawberry, chocolate, something yellow I couldn't decide what it was, but the picture on the front was of a pudding) 
  • Another Yaokin item called Mashuro Marshmallow that reminded me of candy I used to like but forgot the name of (or more like used to get because I wouldn't hesitate to eat one now XD)
  • Yet another Yaokin item called Yaitara that look like thin strips with an image of a fish on the package, search says they're dried fish strips
  • Four strips of dried fish, one has a name I can read on it called Wasabinori, which says they're grilled surimi and squid with wasabi and soy sauce but the other three are different flavours of fish and...sauce? Here's another site that has a picture of all four
  • One Texas Corn Fried Chicken
  • A liquorice
  • A Tanenashi Hoshiume, a dried pickled plum, thought it was a date at first
  • A Tanseido candy, dark red in a shape of a twirling arm and fist...one of these
  • Some packet of snack that has no mention of what it is, but it was good to eat
  • Ooh and a Ginbis Shimi Choco Corn Stick
  • EDIT: One last thing I forgot, but another that has nothing to hint what it is other than it's 5 pellets of I assume candy in a giraffe packaging
Yoakin umaibo bars, Shimi Choco and Daifuku have been the best so far. Still yet to have the Tonkatsu and Sugar Rusk, strawberry Daifuku, Mashuro, Yaitara, Tanseido, liquorice, Texas Corn and two of the strips of fish. Disliked the dried plum and one of the fish strips and dreading the other two. Gave my sister one of them and also the chocolate Daifuku as I thought it was going to be tea flavoured...yet I should've realised tea flavour isn't for kids. XD

RE: Otherworldly Being - Moonface - Aug 25th, 2020

(Jun 12th, 2020, 12:54 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Next question. Uncharted 3's co-op but the map choice can be any level/map from any game ever made. What ones do you think would be fun to play it on?
Bumping this question since you said you had started getting ideas for it but hadn't followed up yet.

RE: Otherworldly Being - Moonface - Oct 14th, 2020

While I wait for you to give me an answer to the question above, I'll throw another one. What are your favourite victory poses in the Tekken games?

RE: Otherworldly Being - Mr EliteL - Oct 17th, 2020

I'll finally answer the first one and to boot the second one too.

RE: Otherworldly Being - Moonface - Nov 11th, 2020

I'd never seen that Paul counting to 3 against Law victory pose either, nor the one after it in this video where he flips and lands on his stomach.

I don't think I ever saw any of the special victory poses in TTT2.

Next question: Your brother moved out, correct? If so, who has his room now and if no one does, why don't you get it so you're not stuck in the equivalent of Harry's cupboard under the stairs? Tongue

RE: Otherworldly Being - Mr EliteL - Nov 12th, 2020

(Nov 11th, 2020, 07:20 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Next question: Your brother moved out, correct? If so, who has his room now and if no one does, why don't you get it so you're not stuck in the equivalent of Harry's cupboard under the stairs? Tongue

Yes he did, he moved to an apartment and then moved again to a semi-detached house with his partner. When he left...it remained how he left it for a while then my sister got it, and was redecorated. As she was older I was happy for her to have it, and I wanted keep my room. Her old bedroom is currently a dumping ground (it's gotten a bit better than it was before as my sister made room for using her laptop in there) but will eventually be either a tidied storage room or more likely a leisure room with a TV and video games. We're not rushing it though, as there's quite a lot to go through/finding places for it and some of my aunt's clothes are in there too. I want to keep my room to sleep in whatever it comes to anyway.

RE: Otherworldly Being - Moonface - Jan 8th, 2021

Have you ever looked at the game Hades?

RE: Otherworldly Being - Mr EliteL - Jan 8th, 2021

(Jan 8th, 2021, 10:11 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Have you ever looked at the game Hades?

I've only just watched trailers and screenshots, but I'm not that interested really. By them I wasn't, maybe if I watched a longish playthrough or something but eh, not sure about it.

RE: Otherworldly Being - Moonface - Jan 9th, 2021

I never watched any trailers either. I got interested by watching Barb play it, but Trihex plays it a lot lately. If nothing else you'd definitely like the quips that Zagreus comes out with I think. Wink

RE: Otherworldly Being - ShiraNoMai - Jan 9th, 2021

Are you subbed to anyone on Twitch, or are you a dirty pleb on all the channels you watch? Tongue

RE: Otherworldly Being - Mr EliteL - Jan 9th, 2021

I'm a dirty pleb at the moment. I don't care much for ads and I don't think I watch enough of one channel, as I follow quite a number and switch between them depending on who I want to watch at the time. Many stream at a similar time, ranging from 4pm through all evening and when I can't watch anymore (night). I've received 4 gift subs and kept one through my Prime Gaming, using that for Savjz. There are a few I would gladly sub to, including Savjz, and use Prime somewhere else perhaps, but I'm a bit bothered about putting card details on there, just the petty reason of yet another place I've put my card details on. Wish UK allowed Gift Card, I'd get that in a heartbeat. Maybe I'll decide to start subbing sometime, do think about it from time to time.

RE: Otherworldly Being - Moonface - Jan 13th, 2021

(Jan 9th, 2021, 12:27 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I'm a bit bothered about putting card details on there, just the petty reason of yet another place I've put my card details on.
Are you bothered doing it because of it encouraging you to spend money, or something else?

Also what ever happened to those work photos I PM'd you about weeks ago? Tongue

RE: Otherworldly Being - Mr EliteL - Jan 14th, 2021

That's literally the only reason, I don't want my card details on there. Or I don't want to get carried away spending money on more than I should? Don't get me wrong, I do want to support streamers in some way, just, ahhhh... XD

Also, eh?? Did you not see the PM, I sent you some photos, I assumed you got them but didn't reply? *checks if PM was sent*

EDIT: ROFL OK, I see why. The PM was sent to myself somehow and I never noticed.

RE: Otherworldly Being - Moonface - Jan 14th, 2021

Tongue

What is your favourite level/chapter in each Uncharted game?