Universal Gaming
Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Gaming Galaxy (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Animal Crossing: New Horizons (/showthread.php?tid=215)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Animal Crossing: New Horizons | Bunny Day Event - Moonface - Mar 30th, 2020

I FINALLY GOT THAT STUPID STURGEON! WOOO! I've been trying to get that stupid thing to spawn for two days!

RE: Animal Crossing: New Horizons | Bunny Day Event - Moonface - Apr 11th, 2020

Wish the notice board stated the fishing tourney today ended at 6pm. I booted my game right as it ended because I thought it was all day. Eh

RE: Animal Crossing: New Horizons | Bunny Day Event - queenzelda - Apr 12th, 2020

I'm time traveling back go finish it out. But oh noes it's not allowed by the interenets. Too bad I don't care. XD

RE: Animal Crossing: New Horizons | Bunny Day Event - Moonface - Apr 13th, 2020

I think the game should give you the option of when events on singular days take place. By that I mean choose if Daisy Mae arrives from 5am to 12pm, or 10pm to 5am. If I worked on Sunday's I would never be able to see her unless I log in before 6am, which is ridiculous. Same for the fishing tourney, let us choose to have it in the first half of the day or the second half, so people who have other obligations don't miss out. It's a stupid system that relies on you having nothing else going on at the time those things happen. Eh

RE: Animal Crossing: New Horizons | Bunny Day Event - queenzelda - Apr 13th, 2020

A lot of people were already saying that they should be able to also opt out of the Easter event if they don't want to take part in them. Meh

RE: Animal Crossing: New Horizons | Bunny Day Event - Moonface - Apr 13th, 2020

(Apr 13th, 2020, 06:20 PM)sunshine queen Wrote:
A lot of people were already saying that they should be able to also opt out of the Easter event if they don't want to take part in them. Meh
I get why people would want that, but I think the better solution upfront is for Nintendo to not have an event intrude so heavily on regular aspects of the game. The Easter balloons are a good example, they didn't interfere at all with normal balloon spawns. Leaf eggs weren't too bad either, and same for earth eggs; however, the water, wood, and rock eggs ranged from just tolerable to outright awful. There's generally enough trees that their eggs don't heavily screw you over out of the regular drops, whereas rock eggs have a higher chance to mess you up because you only get about 4 or 5 rocks per main island. Water eggs turned fishing into a nightmare, especially when it's used heavily for money making and people want to catch all the fish that will leave this month or became new this month so they can get their museums filled.

If more of the eggs were like the sky eggs, then I think people would've been less pissed off with it.

RE: Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Moonface - Apr 20th, 2020

For those who want to see it, there's a datamine that reveals a lot of new content that might come to this game in the future. I'll link it so that way you can avoid it if you want to: https://animalcrossingworld.com/2020/04/huge-animal-crossing-new-horizons-datamine-hints-new-exciting-features-returning-characters-coming/

If you want to talk about it, I ask that you use spoiler tags so anyone who wants to be surprised can remain so. Smile

RE: Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Karo - Apr 20th, 2020

I haven't been playing for a lil while I"m probably just going to do an extra long week of catch up once classes are finished.

RE: Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Moonface - Apr 20th, 2020

I haven't played very much lately. I pretty much just log in, talk to everyone, check the stores, check the Nook Miles machine, and then deal with my fossils. The grind for villagers to get K.K. Slider to turn up and unlock terraforming got a little tedious in regards to making money. It's annoying to play late at night when the good money bugs turn up.

RE: Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Moonface - Apr 21st, 2020

New Visitors, Museum Section, and Events Incoming
Starting April 23rd, new visitors, decorative items, events, and a museum expansion will be arriving to your island in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

What new feature are you most excited to see come to your island?

RE: Animal Crossing: New Horizons | Incoming Updates - ShiraNoMai - Apr 27th, 2020

Loved the bushes update! The more nature elements, the better Smile

What are everyone's villager species? We've got a monkey, penguin, bear, deer, hamster, hippo, cow, and now we just invited a mouse...

RE: Animal Crossing: New Horizons | Incoming Updates - Moonface - May 3rd, 2020

I just saw this concept idea on Reddit and it absolutely needs to happen!

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCrossing/comments/gcivg5/acnh_cave_exploration_concept/

RE: Animal Crossing: New Horizons - queenzelda - Jun 22nd, 2020

My town finally hit 5 stars!!! I am so happy!!

RE: Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Moonface - Jun 23rd, 2020

Congrats @"sunshine queen"! Did you need to have eight of both bridges and inclines to get that or did you manage it with less?

RE: Animal Crossing: New Horizons - queenzelda - Jun 24th, 2020

(Jun 23rd, 2020, 01:45 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Congrats @"sunshine queen"! Did you need to have eight of both bridges and inclines to get that or did you manage it with less?

Nope, I managed ot get to 5 stars with less. Hehe. 
5 bridges & 5 inclines. Everything else was my adding more fensing & more tables to the outdoor sun bathing & seating area I have around my beach area. I also don't have a themed town like most people have, cause it's way too much work: but I still got to 5 stars.