Universal Gaming
Last Game You Played - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Gaming Galaxy (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Gaming (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Last Game You Played (/showthread.php?tid=22)

RE: Last Game You Played - Hotspot - May 9th, 2019

Overwatch was the last game I played, but before that, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. It's a pretty cool game!

RE: Last Game You Played - Kyng - May 12th, 2019

Civilization VI

Now that I've finished my Civ 5 game with the Celts, I've moved back over to Civ 6, for a new game as the Mongols. As you'd expect, these are a cavalry-centric civilisation (with a Knight replacement and a Stable replacement), so I expect I'll be doing quite a lot of fighting here.

So far, I've failed to found a religion; however, I've established four cities, and I'm gearing up for my first war (which will probably be against Germany).

RE: Last Game You Played - Daltonio - May 15th, 2019

A bit more of Days Gone, only have about four more trophies left to get the Platinum! Can't wait for more updates to the game.

RE: Last Game You Played - Mr EliteL - May 17th, 2019

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

It's all I'm playing and that's rarely too. Need to get into other games again.
Ghost Battle and Team Battle as usual. In Ghost Battle, I recently lost to a Lee/Violet AI team which should not happen when I know their moves so well that I shouldn't have been hit to the point of being KO'd three times. XD

RE: Last Game You Played - Mr EliteL - May 25th, 2019

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (Comic Con demo)

The only game I was bothered play yesterday. Haven't played the original for a very long time and too used to Mario Kart. XD Did one race, and I thought I was alright for someone who was not used to drift boosting. First two laps I was in 4th or 5th, and one time 3rd. Last lap went wrong, as I got hit by items more and at the last corners I went down to 7th. I was Crash, and the track was Sewer Speedway. So want to try properly when I get the game, want to be good at this at least.

RE: Last Game You Played - ShiraNoMai - May 28th, 2019

Wonder if you got the same demo as us, EL? Hmm But I'm the same with the drift-boosting. I can't seem to shake off my Mario Kart muscle memory to get it to work right. It doesn't help that the drift doesn't lock in when you start it so I tend to veer off course when I begin the drift.

Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64)
Just played some multiplayer Deathmatches and Raptor matches. Haven't done so in years, man these controls are so dated for a TPS LOL

Diddy Kong Racing (N64)
Played some of the story mode and a handful of races with Moony in multiplayer. Wish they'd actually gone through with a sequel to this game. The remake was awful for the DS and I'm unsure a remake at this point will do the mechanics justice. Still, that soundtrack is very on point Cool

RE: Last Game You Played - Moonface - May 28th, 2019

(May 25th, 2019, 11:05 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (Comic Con demo)
The only game I was bothered play yesterday. Haven't played the original for a very long time and too used to Mario Kart. XD  Did one race, and I thought I was alright for someone who was not used to drift boosting. First two laps I was in 4th or 5th, and one time 3rd. Last lap went wrong, as I got hit by items more and at the last corners I went down to 7th. I was Crash, and the track was Sewer Speedway. So want to try properly when I get the game, want to be good at this at least.
Were you playing against CPU's or other people?

I also last played the games Shira mentioned in her post, as well as these:

Destruction Derby 2 (PS1)
Was itching to play this all day yesterday while at work since I got a PlayStation Classic and was intending to mod games into it when I got home. I'm convinced this game will never be too old for me. Grin

Gran Turismo 2 (PS1)
Never played this before, but I have played the original, so I figured I'd get this and see how it is. Only been doing licenses so far, but from doing those it feels very much like the first GT but with different cars and tracks. Not sure yet what the actual new features are yet, if any.

Wipeout XL (PS1)
Another game I got for the PS Classic. Was very hard to get used to this game without having triggers for the air brakes and no side shifting. Also, the icon design for the weapons is terrible. Absolutely none of them indicate what the hell you have, so you just have to guess what things are until you memorise the icons.

RE: Last Game You Played - queenzelda - May 30th, 2019

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening [GB]: Started up a file, fetched my sword, & grabbed the key to the Tail Cave. I then saved inside said cave.

Finished out my demon queen's throne. xp

RE: Last Game You Played - ShiraNoMai - Jun 1st, 2019

Ooh, are you actually playing your GameBoy, or using emulation software? Gasp

RE: Last Game You Played - Moonface - Jun 1st, 2019

(May 30th, 2019, 10:33 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening [GB]: Started up a file, fetched my sword, & grabbed the key to the Tail Cave. I then saved inside said cave.

https://twitter.com/queenzelda01/status/1133369816297934848
I forgot to post it when I saw it yesterday, but the facial expression of the character in your tweet reminds me of Pearl from Splatoon 2. XD

RE: Last Game You Played - Dragon Lord - Jun 2nd, 2019

Last played the network test for Code Vein.

It's sooooooooo gooooooooooooooooood. Hopefully they don't make any major changes between now and release to fuck up the game.

RE: Last Game You Played - Kyng - Jun 2nd, 2019

Minecraft

Finally getting back into this. I'm currently in the process of completing a network of minecart tunnels in the Nether, connecting all of my bases.

RE: Last Game You Played - Moonface - Jun 2nd, 2019

(Jun 2nd, 2019, 08:04 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Minecraft

Finally getting back into this. I'm currently in the process of completing a network of minecart tunnels in the Nether, connecting all of my bases.
Have you considered using packed ice and boats so you can travel even faster? The only downside to it though is the work required to make it work since packed ice can be a bastard to come by. I haven't even seen it naturally in Minecraft yet.

RE: Last Game You Played - queenzelda - Jun 6th, 2019

(Jun 1st, 2019, 06:58 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Ooh, are you actually playing your GameBoy, or using emulation software? Gasp
I'm playing my gameboy game via my gameboy advance player that was released to the gamecube. <3

(Jun 1st, 2019, 07:17 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(May 30th, 2019, 10:33 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
https://twitter.com/queenzelda01/status/1133369816297934848
I forgot to post it when I saw it yesterday, but the facial expression of the character in your tweet reminds me of Pearl from Splatoon 2. XD
Yea, it sort of does. XD

Last game's I played: Ni Nu Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch & Animal Crossing Pocket Camp.

RE: Last Game You Played - Maniakkid25 - Jun 6th, 2019

Monster Hunter World

The game is as good as I expected it to be, but not a game that I would go out of my way to buy. Thankfully, the game came up free on Game Pass, so I could just download it and play XD.