Universal Gaming
Last Game You Played - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Gaming Galaxy (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Gaming (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Last Game You Played (/showthread.php?tid=22)

RE: Last Game You Played - queenzelda - Sep 21st, 2019

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening [Switch]: Beat the Bottle Grotto dungeon & got the conch horn. Saved & quit inside the town Link awoke in.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Collecting mushrooms for an event to make fungus furniture. xD

RE: Last Game You Played - Mr EliteL - Sep 22nd, 2019

More Crash CTR:NF, and Code Vein Trial Edition.

Surprised to see the Trial getting an update, allowing online play to try out, and even more surprising a new area to explore. Probably to promote using online to get players to help you, as Den of Darkness isn't much in the ways of offering a challenge enough for co-op. However I am finding Yakumo to be a great AI companion anyway. Louis and Mia aren't as good, especially when I played last night against the main boss of Den of Darkness. Spent an hour trying to defeat the boss with Mia, but kept losing. Already beat the boss twice before with Yakumo, used him again and won first try after the losses. I wasn't good enough alone, which I still need to try out properly. Am really enjoying the new area though. Grin

RE: Last Game You Played - Kyng - Sep 23rd, 2019

Tropico 5

I'm in the Cold War now. I'm modernising my industry, and starting to attract tourists to fancy new hotels. I don't have any nukes yet, but I'm getting there Tongue .

RE: Last Game You Played - Moonface - Sep 23rd, 2019

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (NS)
Not much to say that I didn't already say in the thread. I have three instruments so far.

The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ (PC)
Started playing this again a few days ago for no reason other than I thought of the game and got an itch to play it. Seems they've added some new things since I last played, so now I not only have to remember how everything worked in the game I already knew about, I now have to also learn about all the new things too. XD

RE: Last Game You Played - Mr EliteL - Sep 26th, 2019

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)

More online and a tiny bit offline for Wumpa Coins and Nitro Points. Still don't have Evil Crunch, but only 900 (400 now) points off unlocking the skin. Believe I have all other GP items now too. Playing as I type for today's Wumpa Time.

Code Vein Demo Version (PS4)

Played two days ago on my second save file in the new demo only map. The only thing I haven't done yet in this demo is beat the Lost Invasion that occurs in the new map without using an exploit. Oh, and er, beat it solo but doubt I'll do that. Want to do a boss solo though before tomorrow.

RE: Last Game You Played - queenzelda - Sep 26th, 2019

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: I'm now playing a pumpkin seed event where I plant them & get furniture out of the deal.

LoZ: Link's Awakening [Nintendo Switch]: I'm in the middle of playing through the Turtle Rock Dungeon atmo. :3

RE: Last Game You Played - Moonface - Sep 30th, 2019

Wreckfest (PS4)
Got this cheap on Amazon a few days ago. I'd say it's a pretty good modern attempt at something like Destruction Derby, although it has one shortcoming to it; there's not much incentive to crash into people during races. Since races are entirely position based, crashing into someone can end up just slowing you down. I'd prefer if it was more like Destruction Derby where your destruction points and race position combine to give you an overall score per race. As it is now, I find I just try to get ahead of the pack quickly and then end up just racing as if I was playing a racer that didn't feature destruction.

Tetris 99 (NS)
Played a few rounds of this last night because Shira wanted me to after she watched someone play it at GDQX. I had a few goes at Invictus Maximus and managed to get 3rd place, which wasn't bad for not playing the game for a while and being tired too. XD

RE: Last Game You Played - queenzelda - Oct 1st, 2019

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening [Nintendo Switch]: I'm ready to take on the nightmare awaiting Link inside the egg. Just need to actually beat the game & see the credits roll.

Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age DE [Nintendo Switch]: Saved just outside of Gallopolis, heading to the next area.

RE: Last Game You Played - Mr EliteL - Oct 2nd, 2019

Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled (PS4)

Played on last Friday and Saturday, but not Sunday. Got Evil Crunch on Thursday, then used the Wumpa Time and Weekend Bonus coins I earned to buy non-GP items like Trikee.

Code Vein (PS4)
Played a little bit on Friday, thanks to me forgetting to download and install while I was at work, then forgetting also to have connection to internet while in Rest Mode. When I finally got everything right, took 2 hours in Rest (as apposed to 7, or 33 it said at one point).

Played after work Saturday, most of the day on Sunday. Completed the first part the demo went up to, then three more areas plus 4 Depth maps, and started the fourth area.

RE: Last Game You Played - queenzelda - Oct 2nd, 2019

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Finishing up the Halloween Event with Jack the Czar of Halloween. [Image: 200px-Jack_NLa.png]

Dragon Quest XI: S DE [Nintendo Switch]: Played through getting out of Gondollia, but before that I ran across a second glitch where the Hero fell through the floor of the cavern I was exploring.

RE: Last Game You Played - Kyng - Oct 6th, 2019

Cities: Skylines

I had abandoned this game for a little while: I just drifted off to other games, like Skyrim Tongue . However, I'm making some good progress on my octagonal city now: I've started building my third orbital highway:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/786366309511354410/B085821F1CBBC1754C1BD482E80AB66E5A6E3D64/

RE: Last Game You Played - queenzelda - Oct 7th, 2019

Dragon Quest XI S DS [Switch]: Defeated Dora in Grey (a cursed painting) & saved just inside Phnom Nohn's church after defeating her.
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Played for the day to get my daily reward.

RE: Last Game You Played - ShiraNoMai - Oct 8th, 2019

Is that really the name of the painting, queen? If so, ROFL

Tetris 99:
Played this myself for a short while on Sunday while waiting for company to come over, just on the offline Marathon mode to practice. I was actually impressing myself with how well I was doing, but was getting tripped up by the Pro Controller's abysmal D-Pad putting in bad inputs (like hard-dropping when I wanted to move a piece over). Should've known better than to play with that thing LOL

RE: Last Game You Played - queenzelda - Oct 8th, 2019

(Oct 8th, 2019, 02:55 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Is that really the name of the painting, queen? If so, ROFL

Yep.

Dragon Quest XI S DE [Switch]: Next up, I'll be heading to Arboria. :3

RE: Last Game You Played - Moonface - Oct 8th, 2019

(Oct 6th, 2019, 09:40 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Cities: Skylines

I had abandoned this game for a little while: I just drifted off to other games, like Skyrim Tongue . However, I'm making some good progress on my octagonal city now: I've started building my third orbital highway:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/786366309511354410/B085821F1CBBC1754C1BD482E80AB66E5A6E3D64/
I demand a mod that has your citizens fight to the death in an octagon cage in the center of the city whenever they commit any sort of crime or don't pay their taxes. Whistle