Universal Gaming
Last Game You Played - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Gaming Galaxy (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Gaming (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Last Game You Played (/showthread.php?tid=22)

RE: Last Game You Played - Mr EliteL - Oct 11th, 2019

Code Vein
Completed my first playthrough. Took me about 57 hours, probably remove a little off for standing around/leaving the game on time. About to begin my second and will aim for the bad ending, as I got the neutral one. After that the third, True Ending (I read what the bad ending was, didn't read the other two, need all three for trophies though), then Enhanced for New Game+ or have my third playthrough include that. Perhaps another save file too with a female protagonist.
Currently have 80% trophy completion, which is cool. Might make this my second Platinum, or third if I finally get that one trophy I still need for Tekken Tag 2. XD

Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled (PS4)

Just online. Haven't done anything much offline though. Might have got the time wrong again for Weekend Bonus, as I though it was after 6 or 7PM my time, yet I played at 8PM-9PM and nothing, just old Wumpa Time. Did unlocked Firefighter Dingodile skin and a decal for the new kart you can get in Pit Stop, which I haven't yet.

RE: Last Game You Played - queenzelda - Oct 12th, 2019

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Playing the fishing tournament with Jack the Czar of Halloween. I'm catching different colored bone fish for Halloween treats, & furniture.

RE: Last Game You Played - Kyng - Oct 14th, 2019

Tropico 5

I actually played this on Thursday. I haven't done any gaming since then, since I simply haven't had the time (I've been busy enjoying Barcelona Tongue )

However, my game is going pretty well now. I'm starting work on a nuclear program for my little island!

RE: Last Game You Played - ShiraNoMai - Oct 14th, 2019

(Oct 11th, 2019, 10:30 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Code Vein
Completed my first playthrough. Took me about 57 hours, probably remove a little off for standing around/leaving the game on time. About to begin my second and will aim for the bad ending, as I got the neutral one. After that the third, True Ending (I read what the bad ending was, didn't read the other two, need all three for trophies though), then Enhanced for New Game+ or have my third playthrough include that. Perhaps another save file too with a female protagonist.

EL, beating a game entirely in 2019? More likely than you think! Gasp Seriously, congrats on finding a game that grabs you in like that again. Makes me happy to hear Grin

Untitled Goose Game:
Yes, I bought it; I had to. It's a real good, entertaining short experience. I love that it's centered around a British town, for it just makes it all the more amusing. Beat it last night, too, with the help of Moony. Didn't realize we got to the end game until the quest came up on the to-do list. The amount of post-game content, though, is impressive. If I ever wanted to goose-around again, I'd have more things to do Grin

RE: Last Game You Played - Moonface - Oct 14th, 2019

(Oct 14th, 2019, 01:58 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Untitled Goose Game:
Yes, I bought it; I had to. It's a real good, entertaining short experience. I love that it's centered around a British town, for it just makes it all the more amusing. Beat it last night, too, with the help of Moony. Didn't realize we got to the end game until the quest came up on the to-do list. The amount of post-game content, though, is impressive. If I ever wanted to goose-around again, I'd have more things to do Grin
Yeah, it's pretty fun for what it is. I tend to prefer when things get hectic or take more than a second to figure out, otherwise it just felt a little dull to me because it was just going through the motions with nothing really special about it or what was going on (terrorising people got old quickly for me unless there was more to it than being a simple nuisance).

RE: Last Game You Played - Mr EliteL - Oct 15th, 2019

(Oct 14th, 2019, 01:58 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
EL, beating a game entirely in 2019? More likely than you think! Gasp Seriously, congrats on finding a game that grabs you in like that again. Makes me happy to hear Grin

Untitled Goose Game:

Thanks. Yeah, I could still get two or three more I've yet to buy. Also, I almost beat Octopath earlier this year, but stopped when I had the final area, or rather the boss rush then Galdera left to do. Do need to go do that at some point. Does feel good to finally finish a game I've enjoyed all the way through.

Also, glad to find out why Ellen from Outside Xtra was wearing goose sock puppetsin a video, which was referred to in a different video, and now watching their Untitled Goose Game brief playthrough. An...interesting game for sure. XD

RE: Last Game You Played - queenzelda - Oct 15th, 2019

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Played for my daily award & fished in Jack's Halloween tourney.

Dragon Quest XI S: DE [Switch]: Got as far as Sniflheim to see how the people & it's queen are fairing after Mortegon pulled a Kefka.

RE: Last Game You Played - aerodynamik - Oct 18th, 2019

Rocket League

RE: Last Game You Played - queenzelda - Oct 20th, 2019

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Playing through the trick or treat event; collecting treats. ^^

Dragon Quest XI S: DE [Switch]: I've gotten as far as heading up to the Lord of Shadow's castle. :3

RE: Last Game You Played - Mr EliteL - Oct 20th, 2019

Code Vein (PS4)

Currently doing a female protagonist playthrough to get the True Ending. Well on the way to doing that as I've met the required conditions to getting that, and have 3 more main areas to complete before the final boss.

Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled (PS4)

Played with Moony two evenings, plus normal online matchmaking. All for the usual Wumpa Time and Weekend Bonus. Settled on getting N. Brio separately as I kept coming short of buying the full bundle without grinding for more coins. Still have quite a bit to unlock though, both for Nitro Point gauge and Pit Stop items. Do blame my week away, plus other times I just didn't want to play. I'm not too bothered though. Got Tawna Pink, that being only thing I got from Nitro GP so far this month.

RE: Last Game You Played - Kyng - Oct 21st, 2019

Skyrim

Just running around doing some miscellaneous quests. I'm currently doing one where my character got drunk and trashed a temple, and now he needs to clean up Tongue .

RE: Last Game You Played - queenzelda - Oct 21st, 2019

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Andorid];

Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age DE [Switch]: Leveling up at the Lord of Shadow's citadel. xD

RE: Last Game You Played - Moonface - Oct 23rd, 2019

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)
Beat all the Time Trials for the CTR tracks today. I have the 13 CNK tracks left to do then I'll have N. Tropy unlocked at last. Shockingly I defeated Oxide's ghost on Dragon Mines first try, which I didn't expect because that track is awful and I've heard beating his ghost is enough to give you PTSD.

RE: Last Game You Played - queenzelda - Oct 23rd, 2019

Dragon Quest XI S: DE [Switch]

RE: Last Game You Played - Kyng - Oct 27th, 2019

Ōkami

Making some progress with this now. I'm in the Taka Pass - and I can shoot vines now Smile !