Universal Gaming
Last Game You Played - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Gaming Galaxy (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Gaming (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Last Game You Played (/showthread.php?tid=22)

RE: Last Game You Played - queenzelda - Oct 28th, 2019

Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon [3DS]: Went to Gamestop for the shiny Lunala & Solgaleo. I had to play both games to activate my codes & get both shiny's for my collection.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: "Going for the goals" as of late; which means doing random stuff depending on the goal checklist.

RE: Last Game You Played - Mr EliteL - Oct 31st, 2019

Code Vein (PS4)

Been grinding gifts so I can go into I believe NG+ with all but the code I unlock after the final boss mastered. For some reason defeating enemies in the current story map stopped working for getting the gift master gauge up, not sure what happened. So I had go around grinding for the Awake MJ's that I needed left. One I needed 50 of, so started to repeatedly do a depth map that had the item drop. Looked for a better way and found two enemies very close to a mistle had the chance to drop them, so I grinded that for about an hour last night. At first it took ages, but managed to speed it up as I believed the RNG of the dropped item was possibly time related, like very strict. Seemed like that anyway as I got 17 in a couple of minutes as opposed to about 3 in like 20 minutes. (I needed 40 when started this method)

Now I have just the two final bosses left.

Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled (PS4)

Played with Moony for an hour...Monday I think. Missed Tuesday as I wasn't bothered, played yesterday for online Wumpa Time. Don't think I'll be getting the GP Decal this time. Less players now, and my lack of playing. Am in the 10%, just not 5%. XD

RE: Last Game You Played - aerodynamik - Oct 31st, 2019

Modern Warfare.

RE: Last Game You Played - queenzelda - Oct 31st, 2019

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]
Dragon Quest XI S: DE [Switch].

RE: Last Game You Played - Moonface - Oct 31st, 2019

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)
Just been playing online. I don't miss how unbalanced matchmaking can be in this game at times.

RE: Last Game You Played - queenzelda - Nov 2nd, 2019

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Second year anniversary crystal rose garden event for furniture & other goodies.

Dragon Quest XI S: DE [Switch]: I'm now on act 3 (yet again). At least this time around most of the side quests I could finish were done. xD

RE: Last Game You Played - Mr EliteL - Nov 3rd, 2019

Code Vein (PS4)
Finished second playthrough, and then started NG+ on my first saved data. Which was kind of a mistake as I didn't take the time to at least grind haze (basically in-game money, but also as EXP) to upgrade more equipment than what I did at first (which was barely any). Only had like 5 things fully upgraded. Now I have to wait for enemies that leave lots of haze and items that help in the upgrade late game. Aiming for the bad ending this time, and at the 5, almost 6th area.

Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled (PS4)

Might have gotten into the top 5% in the Nitro Points, hope my final points is enough as I'm at 32k out of 710k. Did some more challenges that I kept neglecting to do which got me up into the 5%.

RE: Last Game You Played - Kyng - Nov 4th, 2019

Railroad Tycoon II

Yeah, I'm still playing this sometimes LOL . I'm playing a scenario in South Africa and the surrounding countries - and, so far, I'm seven years in. I started by building a railway from Johannesburg to Salisbury (now Harare, the capital of Zimbabwe) - and then, I extended this to Port Elizabeth (on the southern tip of South Africa). Still need to connect to Cape Town, though Tongue .

RE: Last Game You Played - Monocle - Nov 4th, 2019

Totally burned out from doing two routes of Three Houses so I'm in a VN mood.

999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (Vita)

YESSSSSS. Love the Zero Escape series so damn much. It's so dark, doesn't pull punches, deep plot, psychological af, and actually fun for puzzles.

Got two endings and working on the rest. Then going on to play Virtue's Last Reward. 

I implore you, if you're into these subjects, this series is a MUST

RE: Last Game You Played - queenzelda - Nov 5th, 2019

Dragon Quest XI S: DE [Switch]: I'm at Zwaardsrust; saved at the inn there.

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Still collecting crystal roses for the furniture event. :3

Also, I've made my 1,000th post: woot!

RE: Last Game You Played - Kyng - Nov 10th, 2019

Skyrim

I gave up on a quest in Morrvaskr (had an annoying Pyromancer I couldn't get past), but I did manage to rescue the Sybil of Dibella Grin .

RE: Last Game You Played - queenzelda - Nov 11th, 2019

Incredible Mandy [Switch]: It's RiMe mixed with Legend of Zelda, seriously. I've got as far as this area where I have to get these fans going at the same time. Meh"

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: Finally finished the rose crystal garden event. Just waiting for the fishing event to start.

LoZ: LA [Switch]: Started a file on my new Switch Lite.

Oliver's Adventures in the Fairyland [Switch]: Got it on sale for cheap & played around in it for a bit.

RE: Last Game You Played - Moonface - Nov 14th, 2019

Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)
Played some online to get Wumpa Coins for a character pack from the current GP. Not gonna lie, I've turned to disconnecting my internet during any race where I'm being brutally item spammed now to force the race to turn all the opponents into bots, just because I'm not going to waste my time playing in a match where I can't hope to win even with my skill because the item pool is horrifically unbalanced and get barely any coins from it. Items in this game as a whole need to be completely reworked to be more in the style of Mario Kart, so that everyone actually has a chance rather than just punishing those who are already struggling even further.

RE: Last Game You Played - Mr EliteL - Nov 14th, 2019

(Nov 14th, 2019, 08:42 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)
Played some online to get Wumpa Coins for a character pack from the current GP. Not gonna lie, I've turned to disconnecting my internet during any race where I'm being brutally item spammed now to force the race to turn all the opponents into bots, just because I'm not going to waste my time playing in a match where I can't hope to win even with my skill because the item pool is horrifically unbalanced and get barely any coins from it. Items in this game as a whole need to be completely reworked to be more in the style of Mario Kart, so that everyone actually has a chance rather than just punishing those who are already struggling even further.

Totally agree. Too many times I've gotten Potion/TNT in a low place, or Bomb/Missile when I'm way behind the next player or they have blue fire and can get away easily. I've yet to try disconnecting manually while playing online in matchmaking. Need to definitely during non Weekend Bonus days.

My last games were the usual two, although on Monday. CTR just online and also some offline challenges.
Code Vein, on to 10th area and grinding fully learning skills. Need access to mostly everything as at the end of the area are very difficult bosses.

Thinking of playing a new game/that I haven't played in a long while (but CTR on the side). Still have 3 full days left before I'm back to work.

RE: Last Game You Played - queenzelda - Nov 17th, 2019

I really need to update my backloggery. xD
Pokemon Shield [Switch]: Just got my 3rd badge & saved out in the wild area after catching myself a Xatu. xp

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp [Android]: I've been playing through the Second Anniversary fishing tournament event.