Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Mar 5th, 2020

I have women in my anatomy class saying they would rather give birth again than have a kidney stone again. I don't think it could be put much plainer than that for how bad the things are. Errm

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Mar 5th, 2020

You know something is horrifyingly painful if they'd rather be pregnant than have a kidney stone. o.o;

I pray that none of us ever have to deal with one personally ourselves or our loved ones! Like no more kidney stones for Nikki's mom please!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Mar 6th, 2020

Kinda wish I'd just stayed home in bed today. I feel so emotionally shit. Eh

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Mar 6th, 2020

Any particular reason Moony or is it just another one of those days where you feel poopy for no reason? Sad

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Mar 6th, 2020

(Mar 6th, 2020, 02:44 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Any particular reason Moony or is it just another one of those days where you feel poopy for no reason? Sad
Just spent too much of my night awake putting myself down as an admin and person. I've managed to take my mind off it for now.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Mar 6th, 2020

Be sure to get some sleep tonight Moony and things will look up. Smile

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Mar 7th, 2020

Sad man I had no idea. I conked out pretty quick last night, which is pretty atypical for me but still.

Second Friday in a row I got out before 7PM at work! On a good streak here and hope it continues. I enjoy not being 100% smooth brain by the time I get home lol

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Mar 7th, 2020

My brain is like smooth everyday Nikki its not that bad! You just gotta embrace the fog! it like 100% all concentrated fruit juice!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - queenzelda - Mar 7th, 2020

@Moonface, don't be down on yourself. You a very good admin & I'd like to think of you as a friend. :|

I've caught like a cold: cold. Where I've been sick & cold all day. It SUCKS. D: 

...Also, there's been more confirmed cases of the c0r0navirus. It's spreading like wildfire almost & we're all going to end up in a really cheesy Stephen King rl version of his novel; 'The Stand' one morning & Imma gonna have to sigh cause I don't wanna be the one to lead everyone to Momma Abagail. u-u 

------>Or maybe I need to get more warms.. *goes to look for a warm sleeping cat.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Mar 7th, 2020

I'd rather keep the nice, cozy ridges on my brain, thank you very much. It's where I hide the candy!

I'm so tired of hearing about the god damned virus. The only thing I'm getting out of this is that before this, people were not properly washing their hands and that was more disturbing than I could have imagined.
I do hope you feel better, queen. Everyone in my office finally got over it and I dodged the bullet yet again, though my body seems to be fighting it off between today and yesterday. Been feeling like, half-crap from it Eh

@"sunshine queen"
I don't think I ever read that book but maybe I should to prepare? Hmm

Also queen if you need a warm cat have you heard about our lord and savior Bob the cat? Bob the cat came to give you warmth and to save your eternal soul that may or may not exist from eternal coldness! Won't you accept bob into your life Queen? :c

@ShiraNoMai
Honestly after classes I"m pretty sure I don't feel as tired as you, but being out all day and in classes I'm kinda like...."Must not think must zone out to silly things" x.x

@ShiraNoMai I only mentioned the coronavirus because I'm a Stephen King fan, & tried to do a bad joke about his book. Maybe I should have posted; Tongue after wards. xD

(Mar 7th, 2020, 04:29 AM)Yuri Wrote:
@"sunshine queen" I don't think I ever read that book but maybe I should to prepare? Hmm

Also queen if you need a warm cat have you heard about our lord and savior Bob the cat? Bob the cat came to give you warmth and to save your eternal soul that may or may not exist from eternal coldness! Won't you accept bob into your life Queen? :c
Yes my child you should.

Hahaha, no because my heart & soul belongs to O'Hare. :p Could you tell me where you got that Bob the Cat floating avatar from??? I'm curious.

Next time I go to the library I'll see if they have it worst case scenario I could try AUDIBLE after seeing it sponsored in another video....again....for the millionth time.....stop following me audible! D:

O'hare is a false idol he can't warm you like Bob can! I actually found both of these using google and I think the avy had a tumblr url if I recall correctly. Smile

Bob was never once in any of my towns, so doubtful. The true cat idol is Ankha & you know it. :p

The only thing that tends to follow me around is Carl.bot on dicord, lmao.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - King Atem - Mar 7th, 2020

Yea, one good thing when transitioning from being on forums most of the time over to discord; is when your on discord there are a lot fewer ads there. [For now.]