Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Mar 8th, 2020

Everyone going nuts for handwash, gel, wipes and what have you, plus not enough people actually properly washing their hands, crazy stuff. The amount I do wash my hands though, I'd probably be considered immune.

Sorry for an untimely week of absence guys. Entirely my fault, no reason. Did kinda injure myself at work, not carefully lifting heavy trays which did my back in twice, so needed rest but other days I was fine and doing not much at all. Weekend now (well just Sunday for me now), and see I have lots to read and post here. I shall return after sleep!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Mar 8th, 2020

(Mar 7th, 2020, 04:11 AM)sunshine queen Wrote:
@Moonface, don't be down on yourself. You a very good admin & I'd like to think of you as a friend. :|

I've caught like a cold: cold. Where I've been sick & cold all day. It SUCKS. D: 
Thank you queen. That means a lot. ^_^

Well, at least it's a cold and not that virus-that-shall-not-be-named the media can't shut up about. Hope you feel better soon! Grin

(Mar 7th, 2020, 03:34 PM)King Atem Wrote:
Yea, one good thing when transitioning from being on forums most of the time over to discord; is when your on discord there are a lot fewer ads there. [For now.]
My only gripe with Discord is the edgy stuff they write on the boot-up screen when you launch the program. I never see ads on anything though since I use ad-block, and even then this place and TCH don't even run ads in the first place. Grin

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Mar 8th, 2020

Oh I'm not bothered by you bringing up the coronavirus in particular, queen, it's more of a general complaint about the topic XD

Eat lots of protein, EL! Rebuild up the muscle fibers you probably wrecked. Maybe try stretching before work, and obviously rethink how you lift things Tongue You're welcome for the advice you never asked for.

Anyone finding the time change annoying yet? ROFL

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Mar 9th, 2020

I didn't really notice it tbh, but I had today off so I basically just slept the day away....and am sad that it back to class, but on the plus side next week is spring break! So I just gotta get through this and then I'll have a full week to prepare for Animal Crossing. Smile

PS: Painting is hard....

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Mar 9th, 2020

My spring break was this week so I'm back to school tomorrow until the end of the semester. I have a practical anatomy exam tomorrow I'm not looking forward to. >.<

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Mar 9th, 2020

Moony that is a horrible week to have off I mean Animal Crossing didn't release last week! You needed to hold off for two weeks and good luck on your exam! I believe in youuuu!

[split] The Coronavirus | Contains 4.5% Alcohol - Moonface - Mar 11th, 2020

Well I think I did well in my exam. ^_^

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Mar 13th, 2020

Today at work sucked, just like Monday did. Only brought it back when two more people came in and my section leader came back from home shopping. Next week though will only be 3 of us, and the third comes in 7 hours after I get in (doing three 10 hour Friday shifts). Tomorrow is our General Store Manager's last day with us. Longest time for GSM so far, yet I can still remember the last one clearly. LOL I'm also doing two 10 hour Saturdays, so I have more fun tomorrow too.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Mar 16th, 2020

Five more days remaining until the 2020 game of the year comes out. That is pretty exciting, but I am tired and been watching a Civ VI stream and its now 11:44 P.M. it going to be a simultaneously long week and short week at the same time.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Mar 16th, 2020

(Mar 16th, 2020, 04:43 AM)Yuri Wrote:
Five more days remaining until the 2020 game of the year comes out.

That's weird, Nioh 2 already came out on Friday.  Hmm

RE: Universal Chat Thread - queenzelda - Mar 16th, 2020

Yuri's talking about Animal Crossing DL. :p

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Mar 16th, 2020

(Mar 16th, 2020, 07:38 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
(Mar 16th, 2020, 04:43 AM)Yuri Wrote:
Five more days remaining until the 2020 game of the year comes out.

That's weird, Nioh 2 already came out on Friday.  Hmm
That's weird, The Last of Us Part II doesn't come out until May. Whistle

RE: Universal Chat Thread - queenzelda - Mar 16th, 2020

Ya'll are being funny. We all know Final Fantasy VII Remake won't be out until April 10th. Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Mar 17th, 2020

You jokers, thinking "games" can be qualified for "game of the year"  Meh ROFL

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Mar 17th, 2020

Well since everyone has different GOTY for 2020 that is a-okay and everyone has different taste and there GOTY are different. even if AC is objectively the best game ever  Shifty