Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Nov 30th, 2020

Well, the results of my COVID test came in and it was a negative. So I must have just gotten a case of the flu or something. Part of me is disappointed with the result because now this means I'll have to go back to work this week, instead of getting a nice two week vacation, but on the other hand I have a new phone to pay off plus a higher phone bill since I upgraded my plan, so I can't really afford to miss the money, haha.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Nov 30th, 2020

Glad you aren't positive Night Lord! Smile I mean I don't think your in the risk factor for it, but it can be a very scary thing if you are it seems. Congrats on the new phone!

So I got my PS5 and I am really liking it so far, but I can't really say if it was worth the $500 now? I'm not so sure about that. Maybe in a year or so it will be?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Dec 1st, 2020

Glad to hear it wasn't Covid @Dragon Lord, even if getting it would've got you some other benefits. LOL

@"Yuri": That's why I didn't get one yet. There isn't enough for me to pay that price and by the time there is more stuff the price will have either gone down or the issues it has will have been resolved.

Sprained my shoulder at work today and now have to go to physical therapy for the next two weeks and I can't do anything over 5lbs. Just to make my week even better than it already has been. Rolleyes

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Dec 2nd, 2020

Yeah, glad the test went well in that you haven't caught it. 

@Moonface : How'd you sprain your shoulder? Pulling or lifting or something else?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Dec 2nd, 2020

(Dec 2nd, 2020, 09:17 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
@Moonface : How'd you sprain your shoulder? Pulling or lifting or something else?
I did it lifting a case of pizza at work yesterday. I'm not surprised it happened and neither was the doctor after I told them I'd been doing significantly more work than usual and without breaks. I expected to have to see a doctor by the end of the week because my shoulder was feeling sore on Monday, but instead it got hurt yesterday.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Dec 3rd, 2020

Sorry to hear about your shoulder, Moon. Here's to a speedy recovery.

I don't know about anyone else, but I had a really good day today. Went shopping and ended up picking up a new winter coat, which the display had priced at $68, but when I scanned it, it rang up as $37. So that was a nice surprise when I was expecting to pay $70 for it. Got a very nice new pair of gloves as well. I love buying new wear for winter, and I can't wait until the temps start to nosedive into the negatives so I can actually make use of them. Most people are always excited to summer so they can wear their new swimsuit or whatever. Nope, I'm all about breaking out that new winter coat. It's December 2nd, time for winter to hit in full force already.

Anyways, I then ended my day of shopping with some nummy lunch from Taco Bell (complete with a Baja Blast, of course). Also got my old phone shipped out so I don't have to worry about losing the $275 credit from it. Just one of those days were a bunch of ordinary stuff happened, but for some reason the day just felt great.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Dec 3rd, 2020

Thanks @Dragon Lord! So far my doctor isn't sure if I'll need an MRI and my job is finding really... interesting ways to try and accommodate my condition. I'm hoping tomorrow will have better solutions but I'm not holding my breath.

What does the coat look like DL? It'll be nice to see or visualise winter wear again after not doing so in ages because it isn't really needed in Florida. LOL

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Dec 4th, 2020

Hmm, I'm not really sure how to describe it, aside from the fact that it's all black and comfy as hell. Maybe if I feel like it and if there's a day where I'm not a lazy asshole, I'll take a picture of it and post it so you can see. Don't count on it happening though, but you never know.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Dec 5th, 2020

I guess it doesn't have an option to buy it online somewhere to get a lazy picture that way then? Tongue

And just to not leave anyone in the cold who can't answer that, how are you doing?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Dec 6th, 2020

I'm way too lazy to try to see if I can find it online, haha.

So 2020 has been a pretty interesting year so far, but I don't think I've seen anything as crazy this year as Terry Crews streaming Danganronpa.

[Image: EogsKMfU0AAQ8ne?format=png&name=small]

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Dec 6th, 2020

Does he normally stream? I've never heard about him streaming anything before.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Dec 6th, 2020

I've never heard anything about him streaming before either, so I don't know if he does regular streams or if he's just doing a special stream this one time (charity Christmas stream), or if maybe he does charity streams every now and then and that's all.

Either way, it's pretty hilarious seeing a big celebrity like Terry Crews playing a Visual Novel game like Danganronpa.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Dec 6th, 2020

Are you watching the stream @Dragon Lord?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Dec 7th, 2020

Nah, I didn't watch any of it. Just saw it trending on Twitter and thought it was pretty funny. I might have checked it out for a few minutes, but at the time I was watching a vTuber I like watching play Among Us with her vTubing group, and then when they were done, another streamer I enjoy watching and his crew were playing Among Us with the proximity chat add-on. So I didn't want to pull my attention from all of that.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Dec 8th, 2020

You know I always think V-tubing is kinda neat because hey you can enjoy lets playing, but you also have a bit more anonymity especially if you happen to be one of the Youtuber that gets lucky and blows up.