Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Feb 4th, 2021

I don't think anyone here probably knows how to do that. XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Feb 4th, 2021

I believe that percussive might have! Too bad hes not here to explain to us how we go about it. Sad

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Feb 4th, 2021

I don't understand anything Smile

That said, I'm hoping 2021 treats everyone nicer and wish to send positive vibes to everyone <3

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Feb 4th, 2021

@Moonface: Glad it doesn't seem to be Covid and just a cold.

@Maniakkid25: Awesome you finished it! I shall give it a watch.

Yes yes, more good vibes need spreading. May this year be better for everyone.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Feb 4th, 2021

Home from work for the day. I would've left early since I finished my tasks early but I needed to wait for the pharmacy to open. Doh

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Feb 4th, 2021

Good job today Moony!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Feb 5th, 2021

I have a work evaluation this morning and I'm not looking forward to it. I know I work fine enough to not worry but what I think and what management think aren't guaranteed to be the same. D=

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Feb 5th, 2021

Yeah, work evals make me nervous, too, even though I've been repeatedly told by multiple managers I'm one of their best workers. I'm always worried there's something I missed and its gonna tank my eval, so I know how you feel.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Feb 5th, 2021

I'm sure it'll turn out well I'm thinking of picking up Nioh 2, but I'm like in a constant debate of whether I want to do PC or Playstation.

On one hand if I get the PC version it going to be sitting in my steam library until the day steam dies, for the playstation at some point they'll probably can the backward compatiblity, but I could actually play with friends in the co-op mode on the Playstation while on the PC I don't think that going to be happening.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Feb 5th, 2021

(Feb 5th, 2021, 02:24 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Yeah, work evals make me nervous, too, even though I've been repeatedly told by multiple managers I'm one of their best workers. I'm always worried there's something I missed and its gonna tank my eval, so I know how you feel.
I didn't do anything that tanked my eval, but somehow despite throwing trucks on multiple departments and doing a lot more than the normal amount of work I got the bare minimum raise plus 5c extra to make it 30c. Like how much am I expected to kill myself to get 50c? Hmm

(Feb 5th, 2021, 03:59 PM)Yuri Wrote:
I'm sure it'll turn out well I'm thinking of picking up Nioh 2, but I'm like in a constant debate of whether I want to do PC or Playstation.

On one hand if I get the PC version it going to be sitting in my steam library until the day steam dies, for the playstation at some point they'll probably can the backward compatiblity, but I could actually play with friends in the co-op mode on the Playstation while on the PC I don't think that going to be happening.
If you don't have Nioh you could grab both games on PlayStation for $70 and that gets you the PS4 and PS5 versions.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Feb 6th, 2021

They really should stop tying raises to evals. I feel like half the reason they do them in such incremental amounts is so you don't reach your wage cap sooner and "deadend" yourself in the company. Errm

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Feb 6th, 2021

(Feb 5th, 2021, 03:59 PM)Yuri Wrote:

Nioh/Nioh 2 are such amazing games. Brutal learning curves and difficulty spikes that really push a player's skills and patience to the test. Bosses in Nioh and Nioh 2 will make anything you've seen in a Souls game look like fluffy little puppies. Highly recommended.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Feb 6th, 2021

Those games have a horrific (though, in hindsight, necessary) dependency on spending time in the menus than you do actually playing, I find. It's a larger part strategy game than just straight action like the Souls' games, I think. They're interesting in that respect, but I can't say I'm personally interested in them myself.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Feb 6th, 2021

What got me interested in Nioh 2 character customization and fun dive into Japanese folklore cause honestly I love when games do that.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Feb 7th, 2021

I've seen a bit of Nioh in some Twitch streams lately and it looks cool, but I think if I ever get the games I'll grab them for PS5. I already have too many games to properly finish on PS4, including Bloodborne and Sekiro. XD