Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Feb 14th, 2021

...Are they made from real victims of dogging? Unsure

I'm very concerned! I never heard of uniquely British meats!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Feb 14th, 2021

Well by unique I mean that I got sausage rolls (not made in America), sausages that use meat from Irish cows, and bacon that is cut in a way that Americans do not cut it: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back_bacon

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Feb 14th, 2021

Moony won't you think about that poor Irish? You took their potatoes and now you've come for their delicious cows!

Silliness aside I'm glad you manage to find it and I bet its really nice to have that around. Smile

When COVID-19 dies down do you think your going to go visit England for a week with Nikki?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Feb 14th, 2021

(Feb 14th, 2021, 04:14 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Moony won't you think about that poor Irish? You took their potatoes and now you've come for their delicious cows!

Silliness aside I'm glad you manage to find it and I bet its really nice to have that around. Smile

When COVID-19 dies down do you think your going to go visit England for a week with Nikki?
As is customary of the British to say this about any neighbours of England, fuck them Irish. Tongue
Although the custom could've been taken off the table for Brexit...

Yeah, I'd probably go maybe every few months just because it would get very expensive otherwise. At least for buying a lot of stuff.

Absolutely. I was meant to go for 10 days back in 2020 but that couldn't happen. The second everything is back to normal I need to go on vacation somewhere and I don't care where it is for the first one. I just need to go somewhere. XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Feb 15th, 2021

See, I've always been weird, so I have no problems being forced to stay at home. I'm a simple being; eat, sleep, video games, and internet, and I am a happy Cricket.

So, thanks to researching for the new rant (which has since been posted here, in case you missed it), I've discovered a new page on reddit that is HILARIOUS to me. It's called egg_irl, and it's just nothing but meme posting about all the things people will do while denying that they aren't cis-gendered, or memes about people who are accepting of themselves not fitting their assigned gender at birth, but haven't come out of the closet. I don't usually read reddit, but the memes are funny and I can't stop! Help me! (And yes, I am well aware of what this says about me; you don't have to go "uuh...")

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Feb 15th, 2021

I can somewhat bear being at home but I hate the feeling of isolation when I'm not interacting with people which can be amplified being at home unable to see people, so you have to rely on online communication and hope you get responses.

Also while writing this I couldn't remember what type of bear/bare I needed because I've not used the term in that context in so long. Anyone else ever had an issue with a word from not using it much? XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Feb 15th, 2021

I'm sure there are examples, but I can't think of any right off the top of my head, which is slightly frustrating.

Ugh, stuck at the doctor's office. My appointment was 9:15, and I STILL haven't been seen yet. This is really starting to frustrate me right now...

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Feb 15th, 2021

What I love about doctor's is that when they run late, it's whatever. But if you show up even a tiny bit late they get annoyed. The worst case I had was I went as one of the first appointments and was seen an hour late and I don't know why. The person before me had long since left so what exactly was a doctor doing for an hour?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Feb 16th, 2021

Giving the nurse an extra special exam, of course~

That reminds me of one of the episodes of "A Thousands Ways to Die" (a show about strange deaths that have supposedly occurred), and one of the deaths was this guy who was getting an x-ray done, and the doctor and xray technician decided to have sex during it, and every time the doctor thrust, the nurse's bum would hit the button to take an x-ray. Ended up frying the patient's brain.

Now this event was according to the show, and they claim that every death they depicted in the show actually happened, although they obviously altered names and such as to protect actual people.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Feb 16th, 2021

I never trusted that those things actually happened, but more of the "Final Destination" effect for me where "that could happen if all the conditions were right".

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Feb 16th, 2021

I wouldn't be surprised if that one was true. There's a lot of messed up, true stories out there of things that doctors and nurses do together when nobody is looking.

I was curious, so I looked it up and it seems like a lot of the deaths they showed on the show were true. No confirmation if all of them were true, but there were definitely ones that actually happened on there. I know I saw some on there that are things that can definitely happen. Like the one about the person not decompressing after deep-sea diving.

The general consensus seems to be that a large majority of the deaths shown were true events that actually happened, although the show exaggerated how the events took place to make the show more entertaining/humorous.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Feb 16th, 2021

I remember one of the deaths was rather gruesome (I won't go into details, but it involved a pool filter), and that one actually happened, but they changed the victim from a small child to an Expy of Mel Gibson (who was in his "raging asshole AND wash-out actor" phase). Others, however, I doubt you can find a news source for it, but I don't doubt that they've happened.

So, I found out the stupid reason why my recordings slowly had the audio going out of sync while recording. Turns out, I need to record at 29.97 fps, not 30 fps. So, that's stupid.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Feb 17th, 2021

ROFL I got temporarily banned from Trihex's chat because Shira is currently doing an interview with him via voice call and I entered chat to comment on it and a moderator thought I was trolling about being her husband! XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Feb 18th, 2021

Dang, how'd she get to do an interview with him, and what about? I'm going to the VODs to try and see it plus when and where you got banned.

EDIT: Found it and watching it. He's doing a call to a viewer and sh got in, and he's the one interviewing her. XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Feb 18th, 2021

I get banned very early in. It should be obvious when it happens because I'm instantly unbanned after it. XD