Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Mar 6th, 2021

Yeah, one of my kids nearly gave me a heart attack when he started sticking a string into a love electrical socket. These are 2nd and 3rd graders, mind. And I keep telling them every day to not run in the classroom. And they can recite why they shouldn't when prompted, yet they do it anyway! One of these days, they're gonna trip on a desk, fall, smash their face into the floor, and then suddenly it's not so much fun anymore! *sigh* I care about them, but they drive me crazy.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Mar 6th, 2021

Sounds about right! Your doing good work Cricket!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Mar 6th, 2021

So what's everyone doing for their weekend besides posting on here? Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Mar 6th, 2021

Usual nonsense; World of Tanks to get my daily battles, then I need to make some progress on my rant target. If I actually focus hard on it today, I could probably make it a good 5 hours into it, and significantly shorten the amount of time I'd need to spend on it. But, I'm probably gonna need breaks in between, so that probably won't happen.

Oh, I also have an idea for an author avatar, and I sent the details to a buddy of mine, and he said "I'mma draw dat". I feel bad that he's doing it for free, but he was really eager to do it, so hopefully I can share it soon.

I'll be starting on my art projects and gaming on xiv and minecraft today I believe and hope it turns out well Cricket!

I'm probably going to play some Mario Kart with @ShiraNoMai soon. No idea what I'm doing after that though.

You know I got Mario Kart for the switch but I never do play it.

(Mar 6th, 2021, 08:50 PM)Yuri Wrote:
You know I got Mario Kart for the switch but I never do play it.
If you ever want to play with us just let us know. Smile

Oh did you guys get online? Gasp

Shira has online. I don't but I think we can play online together using hers with you.

We will have to try that soon cause I'd love to be able to play some multiplayer games on the switch and PSN really...cause like my PS5 is just kinda sitting here with online and I'm like...."I like the free games every month, but is that worth the yearly sub?"

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Mar 7th, 2021

I intended to cancel my PS+ a bit ago because I wasn't using it on enough stuff at the time, but I didn't know I was on auto renew after redeeming my last subscription coupon so I just have it for another year or two.

Anyways, morning everyone! Smile
Oh shit it's the afternoon when did that happen?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Mar 7th, 2021

Maybe we could find a psn needed game worth playing Moony.

That how I'm feeling it's already basically 1 and I dont get how!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Mar 7th, 2021

The issue for me is just a lot of games I got for PS4 just didn't come with a multiplayer mode or if they did it was rarely good. LOL

Yeah, I feel like when I was younger I had all the time in the world and now it just feels like time is passing before I even know it. Errm

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Mar 7th, 2021

Isnt that just how the cookie crumbles? I feel like we have plenty of multiplayer game just not many are worth it but that true for games as live services.

I mean it makes waiting for things easier but there never enough time in the day.