Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Mar 11th, 2021

(Mar 11th, 2021, 10:17 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I have kidnapped a monarch and stole a flagship, so that's neat.
The real reason Prince Harry left the royal family is because you kidnapped him. Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Mar 11th, 2021

No, this was a reigning monarch, so Prince Harry wouldn't make any sense. Though that would be funny

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Mar 11th, 2021

Should I expect an email from some Arabian prince who's asking me for money to help pay a ransom fee then? Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Mar 11th, 2021

No; just a rabid war-mongering general who's too incompetent to be a threat. You should be fine. Also, my granddaughter wants to be a pirate. No, I'm not going to give any context to that.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Mar 12th, 2021

So what's everyone got planned for tonight/the weekend? I'm watching Paddington 2 tonight with friends via Discord because I'm a filthy pirate like Maniak's granddaughter wants to be. Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Mar 12th, 2021

Probably a lot of World of Tanks and rant candidate. I'll also probably watch a movie over the break; I'll finally have the time to do so.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Mar 12th, 2021

Granddaughter?! I take it's either from a game or whatever it is you're doing for your latest upcoming rant or the kids you look after have managed to play a game with you being a grandfather somehow.

For the weekend pretty much exact same as last week, 10 hour work tomorrow then rest in evening then Sunday more clearing my uncle's place, visiting my Nan and then having a takeaway for Mother's Day.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Mar 14th, 2021

Just went to the British store near me and discovered they sell Easter eggs! Wow
If not for the cost I'd have bought so much more than just one. Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Mar 14th, 2021

They had so many Easter Eggs, it was crazy. Never seen so many varieties before. I'm excited to have ours, though Grin

I love how happy Moony gets after going to that store. Literally a kid in a candy store and he got all his favorite sweets. :3

I just love being able to experience things I don't normally get to have. It's even better that she has different stuff so it always feels like a surprise. ^_^

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Mar 14th, 2021

^_^

I'm excited to try the Chewits I got. Been craving more Blackcurrant flavored things and I know a fruit chew is probably the best way to really enjoy that flavor. Wondering if they're like Hi-Chews Hmm

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Mar 14th, 2021

So, in terrifying news, my Paradox Alice rant is over 220 views and still climbing. And still no comments. I'm legitimately terrified at this point.

(Mar 14th, 2021, 08:57 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
So, in terrifying news, my Paradox Alice rant is over 220 views and still climbing. And still no comments. I'm legitimately terrified at this point.
How many views was it at when you last mentioned that video here?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Mar 14th, 2021

*searches* 100 views, and that was two weeks ago. HAHAHA! *Screams internally*

Weird. Maybe YouTube recommends a video more if the views are higher or if the views have been increasing in a short time frame?