Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Mar 14th, 2021

As an experiment, I changed the name of the Operation Darkness rant to something a bit more similar to the Paradox Alice one. We'll see if that climbs up the views or not, but even then what's more terrifying about Paradox Alice is that there are still no comments, and the retention DROPS OFF THR FACE OF THE EARTH!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Mar 15th, 2021

I take the phrase no news is good news? Applies here?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Mar 15th, 2021

Depends, for content no comments could also mean no one cares to say anything too. Especially when attached to retention rates. But if the dislikes aren't going up then it can just be lack of interest rather than an outright dislike of the content.

I'm glad I don't make YouTube content to obsess over this shit on my own stuff. I obsess enough about this board, I don't need to obsess over more shit. XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Mar 15th, 2021

Speaking of which, I'm very much realizing I'm gonna have to do that movie rant because I'm not gonna have the damn game done in a reasonable time frame (what a shock...). I'm so not looking forward to this movie; this is one of those movies that, the moment you hear the premise, you know to INSTANTLY stay the hell away from it! Here's hoping it's entertainingly bad, at least...

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Mar 15th, 2021

So I have no internet until Wednesday, and haven't had it since Thursday. I'm at the place I work right now to use the Wifi quickly to check to make sure I don't have any credit card payments due until after Wednesday, and figured I'd pop in here to give an update for anyone who cared.

I'm not dead yet, sorry to disappoint anyone~

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Mar 15th, 2021

Oh no Night Lord I had something happen to me a few weeks ago, but luckily I had mobile data to connect to the internet throughout the week....my parents and me use a lot of data... Unsure

Do you not have mobile data Night Lord and we'd be sad if you disappeared and be like where did you go? Sad

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Mar 15th, 2021

(Mar 15th, 2021, 03:56 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
So I have no internet until Wednesday, and haven't had it since Thursday. I'm at the place I work right now to use the Wifi quickly to check to make sure I don't have any credit card payments due until after Wednesday, and figured I'd pop in here to give an update for anyone who cared.

I'm not dead yet, sorry to disappoint anyone~
That sucks about your internet DL. Sad
Thanks for the update. I look forward to seeing you back when you get your internet back. Smile

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Mar 16th, 2021

I feel really happy tonight and you know it doesn't happen everynight, but since it started happening its really nice!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Mar 16th, 2021

Nights that feel good are amazing. I haven't had one of those in a quite some time. Most nights I try to distract my brain enough to fall asleep without having too many thoughts for my head to go through.

Sorry to hear about your internet situation, DL. Wonder what happened for it to be out for so long?

I hope things will start to look up for you Nikki!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Mar 16th, 2021

Evenings for me vary wildly but it has at least been a while since I went to bed utterly sad. My mood is iffy today because of a stupid thing I listened to on Spotify that my therapist told me to check out and it really wasn't good for me. XD

What were you listening to Moony? I'm curious o.o

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Mar 16th, 2021

(Mar 16th, 2021, 08:22 PM)Yuri Wrote:
What were you listening to Moony? I'm curious o.o
It was some meditation thing called "Calm and Confident" by Mark Grant. It just isn't for me because it says to remember a time when I didn't have anxiety and things were better, and the problem is that doing that just makes me feel shit because part of the reason I have depression now is because I miss how some things used to be, so being told to remember those things isn't actually going to make me feel good. XD

There will be better time coming Moony hang in there my friend!

If not you can think of the bad times....the bad times wer always so bad anything in comparison will look great! Grin

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Mar 17th, 2021

@Maniakkid25 Is kinda odd you're getting so many views. Can you check how much of the video has been commonly watched? There used be statistics you can see, ah yes that's in Analytics for individual videos. I also went and liked your two videos as I didn't the first time I watched them.

Hope you can hold for two more days, DL, sucks that's happened.

Also yeah hope Moony's and Shira's days get better too. Sad Glad yours was good yesterday and still is today, Yuri.

Mine was boring other than playing a bit but most of the day I didn't want to do anything, yet wished I had something to work on, even though I have plenty to get on with, and felt tired.  Doh Don't know if I'm glad to have work in the morning though. LOL