Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Apr 4th, 2021

...Wait, that really went on for 4 pages? Jesus, sorry then. But yes, happy rabbit day. Everyone enjoy their eggs!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Apr 4th, 2021

Well it started with just regular talk of DL spending a lot of money in gacha and the conversation naturally progressed from it across four pages. Since it's all connected to some degree I split it all but it's probably a page or more before a debate starts, plus it goes from gacha to stores. But hey, nothing to apologize for. Clearly it was just a series of subjects that got a lot of talking points. Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Apr 4th, 2021

I didn't get as much actual Easter Eggs I usually get, 4 instead of like 6 or more. XD Yeah sometimes I go mad with the amount I go buy for Easter. Oh, that reminds me what was the UK store called you got your Easter Egg from, @Moonface ? Cool there's one near you or wherever you guys found it.

Enjoying my day today, although nothing that special going on.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Apr 5th, 2021

(Apr 4th, 2021, 08:18 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Oh, that reminds me what was the UK store called you got your Easter Egg from, @Moonface ? Cool there's one near you or wherever you guys found it.
British Depot.
I still have yet to start eating that egg. Tongue

Hoping I get the next three days off work like my schedule says I do, but I'm waiting for my phone to ring at some point during that time to have someone try and call me to come in. Glare

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Apr 7th, 2021

It's a very neat and cute store, and it's run by the sweetest lady. ^_^

I love being downstairs for work now. I feel like I get to be more human and less of a drone when I'm near other humans and sunlight LOL

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Apr 8th, 2021

I see they still have some Easter stuff remaining, but dang them prices when they were at full price. ....I suppose I would've bought one or two. Although heck if I were in the US I'd be getting some of those on their reduced price for sure! XD

Hope you didn't have to go in one of them days, Moony.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Apr 9th, 2021

I think you got the wrong website @Mr EliteL. It's this one: https://www.britishdepotonline.com/

I didn't get called to go in, but I did have a coworker text me asking if I could come in for a few hours to help her but my phone never notified me of the text, and I only saw it today when it was sent to me on Monday.

Not sure if I'd want the three days off in a row again in future. As nice as I thought it would be, it just ended up feeling lonely sitting indoors all day having to entertain myself. I know Shira is downstairs with me but she's working so I can't have her engage with me all day. Plus I like to chat to different people. Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Apr 9th, 2021

Man, the fact that I now want a PS5 really badly and there's no sign of Sony stocking them any time soon is really depressing. Of course back when I didn't want one, they had restocks constantly (albeit 95% of them were wiped out by bots of scalpers), but now that I do want one, Sony is like, "What's a PS5?"

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Apr 9th, 2021

What do you want a PS5 for all of a sudden? I'm still in no rush to get one. It'd be nice to have one but there's nothing dire for to specifically need it right this second Hmm

PS5 version of Genshin was announced last week, and the PS5 already runs the PS4 version smooth like melted butter, so the PS5 version *should* run pretty much like the PC version, and I need that in my life.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Apr 9th, 2021

Oh, I was going to say if you already have the PC version, why do you need the PS5 one too, then I remembered you don't have a decked out PC ROFL

It wouldn't matter if I did anyways. You can't transfer between PS and PC/Mobile with Genshin. Sony won't allow PSN accounts to be connected to a third-party, and PC/Mobile goes based off of MiHoYo accounts. I'd have to start over on PC, and there's no way I'm doing that after how much money I've spent on Genshin on PS4, lol.

There's also some games releasing on PS5 this year that I'd like to get, and I'd rather just get them on PS5 than PS4, such as Scarlet Nexus. Though at the rate Sony is stocking PS5s, I'll probably be waiting until 2025 to get one.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Apr 10th, 2021

So I've had a terrible day. So, yesterday I got my second dose of the vaccine, and the side effects that I dodged the first time decided to hit me like its name was Truck-kun and I was going to be Isekai'd. No joke, I could barely even sit upright today. Thankfully, I have nothing happening tomorrow, so I don't need to worry about being well for a couple days.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Apr 10th, 2021

I was wondering where you were (same for DL but I just assume his internet is dead these days lol). I get my first shot tomorrow so I'm hoping it doesn't hit me hard, but then if it doesn't I have to worry about the second one taking me out. D=

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Apr 10th, 2021

(Apr 10th, 2021, 03:14 AM)Moonface Wrote:
I was wondering where you were (same for DL but I just assume his internet is dead these days lol). I get my first shot tomorrow so I'm hoping it doesn't hit me hard, but then if it doesn't I have to worry about the second one taking me out. D=

I've been around. My internet was down Sunday and Monday, but it started working again on Tuesday, I think?