Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Apr 29th, 2021

I don't have toddlers; I have second and third graders. And at least with your coworkers, you can send the complaint higher up the chain and they'll get reprimanded. No, with kids, you're the boss, and you can't just send them home when they refuse to listen.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Apr 29th, 2021

Oh I told a manager on the guy who kept leaving a mess; I got told that I had to deal with it and if he doesn't listen then I'll just have to deal with his messes and if I don't then I'm in the wrong because I'm a primary frozen guy, and this other person was the backup. Rolleyes

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Apr 29th, 2021

...Well, f*** your store, then. I'd look into transferring or reporting it even further up the chain to corporate, see how much they care then.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Apr 29th, 2021

Oh this was a couple of years ago and the person who left messes was firstly removed from the department and then later left the store, and so did that manager. Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Apr 30th, 2021

So apparently Target had PS5s for sale yesterday morning. Agh. Of course I find out about it a day after the fact. Pain.

Much later edit: Monocle informed me that there are whispers that Best Buy is going to have PS5 stock go live a little after 12 PM EST (April 30th), so I'm going to try to be there and see if I can't get lucky enough to snag one if they actually do have stock to put up.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Apr 30th, 2021

For how hard it is to find the PS5 and the production issues it has because of the semi conductor shortage, I'm surprised it has managed to still sell more units than PS4 did at the same point in its life.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Apr 30th, 2021

Well, the Best Buy restock never ended up happening, but there are other rumors of an Amazon restock happening sometime this weekend, so maybe those will prove more fruitful.

Pretty sad when we have to sit on Twitter and watch several accounts just for a small chance of knowing when PS5s go up for sale before they're all gone.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Apr 30th, 2021

Yeah, I want a PS5, but I'm just waiting for the fervor to die down before I try to snatch one. Granted, that's expected to be 2022, but really the only reason I want a PS5 is for PS4 games (FF7R and P5R immediately spring to mind...), so I can be patient.

Wish I had a blog on this version of the forums. I got music theory bulls*** I wanna bitch about, but I doubt a topic will get much interest. Song I was listening to is pissing me off with its chord progression...

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - May 1st, 2021

You know Cricket you could just post it I'm sure someone would read it they might not comment on it, but a lot of people on here are filthy lurkers. >.>

filthy lurkers...

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - May 1st, 2021

Do not tempt me with your seductive ways and siren's call. You may find it shall come true...

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 1st, 2021

You could always put it in last thing you listened to since it's something you listened to, if you don't want a thread or anything for it.

On the way to the vet right now because Shira's cat needs to be put down. I'm hoping it isn't going to be too bad.

@Maniakkid25 [Image: BxXhUgCIYAAzc7o.jpg]

I'm so sorry for the lost of your kitty Nikki and Moony that must be really heartbreaking. Sad If you need anything or need someone to talk to about it I'll be here to listen. Sad I really wish our furry family members could live as long as we humans do...

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - May 1st, 2021

(May 1st, 2021, 08:20 PM)Moonface Wrote:
You could always put it in last thing you listened to since it's something you listened to, if you don't want a thread or anything for it.

But it's me bitching about chord progressions, and no one is gonna understand that without a primer on the basics of music, so I'd need to set all that up just to complain about one thing. If anything, it would be more efficient to make a new topic, but I just don't know if I really should or not...

Execute order 66 Cricket! >.>

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - May 2nd, 2021

Thanks Karo. It's a double whammy this weekend, with that and us getting our second COVID shots. Still debating whether or not I should take tomorrow off in lieu of that.

You should make a topic, Maniak! I'd love to read up on what you wrote