Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 12th, 2021

I've only been that way for the last week, mostly because of my depression making it hard to care from time to time, usually right after I've cared a lot for something. I basically came off caring a ton from the loss of the cat to the total opposite because my mind probably burnt itself out.

Tried to go to Chipotle for lunch today but they've changed to online orders only. I assume they're short staffed or something and can't process more than just online orders. Oh well, I went to Pollo Tropicale instead. Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - May 12th, 2021

Never heard of Pollo Tropicale, but I'll admit I never eat at Chipotle either. XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 12th, 2021

(May 12th, 2021, 11:24 PM)Karo Wrote:
Never heard of Pollo Tropicale, but I'll admit I never eat at Chipotle either. XD
Seriously? Is there just none where you live? I'm shocked you haven't heard of a food chain that I've heard of despite being in the country longer than me by a mile. XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - May 12th, 2021

In my tiny redneck county definitely not, but in the city nearby there might be...I'd have to check, but seriously never heard of them. XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 13th, 2021

So is there anything at all near you? I knew you lived in the sticks essentially but now I'm imagining Colorado levels of wilderness. XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - May 13th, 2021

There's definitely some in the big city next door to her lol (I know, I checked!) She just lives under a rock ROFL Though looking it up, it is a Florida-centric chain of restaurants, which I did not know about until just now. It's apparently a hard concept to explain to people not from Florida or the Caribbean LOL

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 13th, 2021

Caffeine withdrawal sucks so much. I made a choice to cut down my caffeine intake to one drink a day at most, and for the last two days I've had a headache and felt so tired. I feel like I've come down with something because of how bad it is. x.x

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - May 13th, 2021

It not that wilderness? It just not that built up really we got quite a few chain businesses though.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 14th, 2021

Oh. I thought you didn't live near anything because I thought you lived on a farm because of those chickens you have/had. LOL

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - May 14th, 2021

To be fair I live like 15 minutes away from the tiny town and we only have two ducks now the chickens are all gone. D:

Aww. D=
I guess you didn't want to replace the chickens? Too much work?

Well you see my mom didn't want my dad to get anymore chickens because last time he got a bunch of roosters....mean things too! D:

So will she let him replace the ducks? Tongue
Also when did the chickens all go? Sad

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - May 14th, 2021

Not the chickens! D=
I don't think I've ever heard someone raise ducks, though. They just happen to be around most of the time where we live ROFL

....I think it been a good few years now I probably just didn't mention it. It was all a gradual decline type thing for them. If you ever do decide to get chickens I recommend you don't go for a mixed sex package they'll most likely just give you roosters and they aren't very cuddly. There a reason the term pecking order exist. >.>

Ducks are cute, but they can be pretty territorial and can be quite vicious to new ducks but this is also true for chickens.