Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 14th, 2021

I don't think I'll ever be getting chickens except the ones that are already dead and waiting to be cooked at the grocery store. Tongue

How's everyone doing today? I know the day is young for most of us right now but I'm hoping all of you are doing good since I'm feeling ill this morning and have been on break for an hour trying to feel better. Sad

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - May 14th, 2021

Hope you feel better Moony!

And are you sure you dont want to start your own mini farm? You could get a chicken and name chickenface and it will be the most glorious chicken!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 14th, 2021

Thanks @Karo. I felt a little better during my break and I started feeling better after it, but my stomach still feels off. I can at least handle that though; this morning my whole body just felt terrible. Doh

No, I shall get a rooster, so that everyone can behold:

Isn't it so big? Grin

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - May 15th, 2021

I've spent the last few days being ill myself. Got my shifts for the weekend covered and took off from work so I could rest. Been doing a lot of sleeping. Got a COVID test on Saturday just to be sure, but it came up negative, so once again I've come down with the flu most likely. Same thing that happened back in November. I seem to have an unfortunate habit of catching the flu the last six months.

Oh well, it sucks I'll lose the hours/pay, but on the bright side it means I get an entire weekend to just chill and do some much needed catching up on gaming progress~ I can always pick up an extra shift or two next week to make up for the lost time as well.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - May 16th, 2021

I have been spending a lot of the day shifting files around in preparation for moving to my new PC. I already have it, but I haven't really set it up yet. Plus, I need to transfer all my video files to OneDrive so that I don't have to re-record, you know, the entire game I'm working on! Which, speaking of, that's gonna be in two parts. I already have a 14 page script, and I'm only half way through. For perspective, Operation Darkness was 15 pages. Yeah, this NEEDS a split.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 17th, 2021

I hate transferring stuff from one PC to another. I also hate having to download all my programs again and set them all up. Actually I just hate setting up a new PC at all because it's always such a process. Errm

@Dragon Lord: Well, better to catch flu than Covid I guess, but I hope you feel better. I'll expect you to have the flu again in six months though because now it's a tradition. Tongue

@Moonface cries that no one acknowledged his cock. ;w;

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - May 17th, 2021

My my, that really is such a big co--*shot*

Yeesh, hope you two are feeling better or getting better. @Moonface Do you know what was wrong with your stomach?

After posting about my dream I kept thinking about it during work for quite a while for some reason XD . Luckily I have a day to rest as I kinda wasted Sunday completely, plus to enjoy music. If I can though as I have to get used to new headphones as my old one stopped working in the right side and I can't stand listening to music in one ear so it's useless. I actually two new headphones, the first is a wireless bluetooth one that hates my mp3 player and also sounds worse, the second is wired and similar to my old but sounds slightly different, so I still prefer the old at the moment (not using it but comparing when it did work).

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 18th, 2021

@Mr EliteL: Yeah I'm fine now. No idea what it was but it lasted roughly two days where whenever I ate I felt unwell.

Anyone else ever start their day really productively and then ends up not knowing what to do with themselves after that moment has passed?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Monocle - May 18th, 2021

me! that was me today. knocked out 7 days of paperwork in one day and then all the productivity disappeared. instantly. spent the rest of the night just sitting in my office staring at the camera feed

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - May 18th, 2021

(May 17th, 2021, 04:03 PM)Moonface Wrote:
@Dragon Lord: Well, better to catch flu than Covid I guess, but I hope you feel better. I'll expect you to have the flu again in six months though because now it's a tradition. Tongue

Yeah, but a positive test would have meant 10 days off from work and plenty of gaming time. Would have been fun.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 19th, 2021

(May 18th, 2021, 05:15 AM)Monocle Wrote:
me! that was me today. knocked out 7 days of paperwork in one day and then all the productivity disappeared. instantly. spent the rest of the night just sitting in my office staring at the camera feed
Well at least knocking all that out saves you doing it across seven days so it'll make the others a bit easier hopefully. Also long time no see! Besides being busy with work, how have you been? Smile

@Dragon Lord: True, although it feels like a risky choice since you could end up too ill to play games. Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - May 20th, 2021

Been having fun assembling ideas for our spare bedroom. Think I have a finalized plan for it. It will be a $1000 ordeal, though, to fill it with all the necessary base furniture. Still, I find it fun to plan out at the very least lol

Grateful work has been pretty smooth going this week. A little concerned about next week when we're going away starting Thursday, but I'm sure they can handle it.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - May 20th, 2021

(May 19th, 2021, 08:41 PM)Moonface Wrote:
[quote="Monocle" pid='16010' dateline='1621311350']@Dragon Lord: True, although it feels like a risky choice since you could end up too ill to play games. Tongue

Nah, doesn't matter how ill I am, I'll be gaming. Unless I'm in a coma or something, but other than that, I'll always take advantage of sick time to get that extra gaming in.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Monocle - May 20th, 2021

Well at least knocking all that out saves you doing it across seven days so it'll make the others a bit easier hopefully. Also long time no see! Besides being busy with work, how have you been? Smile

lmao yeah I've been fine. got new job as store manager for 7-Eleven. they gave me a brand new store. more money which I've been using it on stuff I don't need like the pc and tons of games. 

i mean I guess I did buy the new bedroom set which wasn't a waste. how have you been?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 20th, 2021

(May 20th, 2021, 04:17 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Been having fun assembling ideas for our spare bedroom. Think I have a finalized plan for it. It will be a $1000 ordeal, though, to fill it with all the necessary base furniture. Still, I find it fun to plan out at the very least lol
Oof, yeah I think that room is going to be waiting a while to be furnished. Tongue

(May 20th, 2021, 07:23 AM)Monocle Wrote:

lmao yeah I've been fine. got new job as store manager for 7-Eleven. they gave me a brand new store. more money which I've been using it on stuff I don't need like the pc and tons of games. 

i mean I guess I did buy the new bedroom set which wasn't a waste. how have you been?
Neat that it was a brand new store. At least it means you didn't get landed with another store's problems to fix.

I've been up and down really over the past few months. Basically had to end up in therapy for chronic depression and anxiety and that's still ongoing, but it has at least improved to the point where I'm not in tears most days or having to call out of work. Sweat