Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 27th, 2021

I too have not beaten Dark Souls, for I do not own it and therefore have never played it. Tongue
I do however need to still fully beat Bloodborne and Sekiro. I just haven't got around to those again yet. XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Monocle - May 27th, 2021

shit happens. I have way too much to play to be frustrated for weeks by one game. I got so many metroidvanias to get through now! I'm so happy!

(May 27th, 2021, 12:29 AM)Monocle Wrote:
I got so many metroidvanias to get through now! I'm so happy!
Which ones are they?

uhhhh let me pull but the stream list

Valdis Story: Abyssal City
Touhou Luna Nights
Record of Lodoss War-Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth
ENDER LILIES: Quietus of the Knights
Lost Ruins
Sundered: Eldritch Edition

I think they're all metroidvanias

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - May 27th, 2021

(May 27th, 2021, 12:29 AM)Monocle Wrote:
I have way too much to play to be frustrated for weeks by one game.

It wouldn't take several weeks to beat Dark Souls, unlesss you're ungodly bad at video games. I mean, you're certainly not good, but you'd have to be can't even beat a Pokemon game levels of bad to take more than a week or two to beat Dark Souls. 

But that's okay, I guess I can forgive you for being a complete scrub this one time. But don't get used to it, okay? It doesn't mean I like your or anything.

(May 27th, 2021, 06:58 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
It wouldn't take several weeks to beat Dark Souls, unlesss you're ungodly bad at video games. I mean, you're certainly not good, but you'd have to be can't even beat a Pokemon game levels of bad to take more than a week or two to beat Dark Souls. 

But that's okay, I guess I can forgive you for being a complete scrub this one time. But don't get used to it, okay? It doesn't mean I like your or anything.

I love you too! 

also yeah I can totally be that bad! more with time management than actual skills. That's definitely a big reason why it would take a few weeks. rip me

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - May 27th, 2021

I should've played Dark Souls but just haven't, and thought about it but not that interested anymore.

Ugh too much backlog of games is overwhelming and I have no idea when I'll get to any at the moment.  D=

Also may Moony and Shira enjoy their visit to Alabama(for when they go)!

(May 27th, 2021, 01:33 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ugh too much backlog of games is overwhelming and I have no idea when I'll get to any at the moment.  D=

Also may Moony and Shira enjoy their visit to Alabama(for when they go)!
I could get to my backlog any time I want, I just insist on playing the same shit all the time instead. ROFL

We fly out tonight at around 6pm our time, which hopefully means I can catch the live streams happening today for Horizon and Dying Light. But it also relies on the airport having decent signal for internet.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - May 27th, 2021

I didn't realize Nikki and Moony were cousins....but if they want to flee to Alabama where there love is recognized who am I to judge?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - May 27th, 2021

(May 27th, 2021, 01:13 PM)Monocle Wrote:
(May 27th, 2021, 06:58 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

I love you too! 

also yeah I can totally be that bad! more with time management than actual skills. That's definitely a big reason why it would take a few weeks. rip me

Please, Dark Souls can be beaten in ~10 hours. I guess I'm just going to have to take another little trip over to you and spend another week there and make you sit down and complete the game. I'm sure your wife wouldn't mind if I held you hostage for a few days.

oh visit me again! I miss you too!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 28th, 2021

(May 27th, 2021, 06:00 PM)Karo Wrote:
I didn't realize Nikki and Moony were cousins....but if they want to flee to Alabama where there love is recognized who am I to judge?
We're actually brother and sister. Shifty

So far we haven't done much, since we spent most of last night trying to find food because anywhere we went to was either closed or too full to take more customers. Not sure what we're doing today; the weather is apparently going to be really bad all day. Errm

How's everybody else doing today? Smile

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - May 28th, 2021

I don't think it's gonna wash us out, so we should be good to see some sights Smile

I've resigned myself to probably never being able to ever complete a long RPG ever again. It's just a reality I gotta accept.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 28th, 2021

I can't even recall if I've beaten a long RPG before or not. Hmm

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - May 28th, 2021

Well I hope you and Nikki decide to make the moral choice and not have a baby and maybe adopt instead as to avoid creating a child with many problems. Gasp

To be honest long RPGs can easily burn you out and you might want to take a break.