Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Aug 13th, 2021

Ah, I see. Dill needed her teeth cleaned but by the time they noticed they said she was too old to bother with and it wasn't likely to cause her problems, which it didn't so we left it. I'm surprised her teeth weren't utterly wrecked since she threw up almost daily. Errm

Yeah, I've definitely done worse too. @ShiraNoMai scolds me when she finds out about such things. XD
Cooking up a bacon sandwich right now. I should use the British bacon I bought but it's frozen and I don't want to wait on it defrosting in the microwave, so American bacon it is. Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Aug 13th, 2021

Same with my cat, her age isn't doing her any good for it. It was some time ago now, possibly last year or in 19 because of covid perhaps, can't remember which, but first it was just a normal check up where they noticed the teeth problem. Booked an appointment for the cleaning, but before they could they found the kidney problem all of a sudden, delayed, appointment for check up on how she was doing, then this appointment where it didn't happen. The risk of not coming back after the anaesthetic or that itself affecting her afterwards was there as well he said. We could've probably put her down today but she has been showing signs of her usual self, still chasing after other cats that come near or enter our back garden, and fighting back against us when we tried to clean her last week so she has that still, so too early for considering that option.

May you enjoy that bacon sandwich.  =3

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Aug 17th, 2021

Waiting to see the neurologist for the headaches I've had for the last 3+ weeks. Hoping it doesn't take long and that it goes well, so wish me luck. XD

What's everyone else up to? Smile

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Aug 17th, 2021

Trying to render the second part of the rant, only for Vegas to crash just before it finishes rendering every time. So, you know, that's annoying.

I'm still waiting to actually see the doctor and my appointment time was over an hour ago now. I intended to go back to work after this but at this rate I'll end up in a closing shift. Rolleyes

Is Vegas the program that was messing you around earlier that you were talking about @Maniakkid25?

Yepyepyep! Seems like it just looks for a reason to fail, don't it?!

Edit: Finally got it to work! Apparently, the frame it was getting stuck on was broken for whatever reason, and when I got rid of it, it advanced like normal. So, yeah, just Vegas being Vegas.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Aug 17th, 2021

Hope that appointment finally got to happen, Moony.

I don't remember if I even watched part one for your latest rant or not *checks* Ah shoot I haven't. Suppose I'll marathon both parts together then. XD

I should reeeally be in bed right now, yet another 11PM barely 5 hour or less sleep again. XD Thursday I have off so looking forward to 1PM tomorrow. Time, go slow when I sleep though, plz.

Well, it's not uploading until at least later tonight, if not tomorrow afternoon (relative to my time), because I'm at work tonight and have an early shift tomorrow, so IDK if I'll have the time to upload. I'll try, but I make no promises.

(Aug 17th, 2021, 11:11 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Hope that appointment finally got to happen, Moony.
It did, and I have to get a brain MRI within the next six weeks. I'm hoping it isn't going to cost me a fortune even though I have insurance. Errm

I keep meaning to watch your Lost Odyssey video @Maniakkid25. I started it but didn't go back to finish it. >.<

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Aug 18th, 2021

Well, you can finish it tomorrow, because the video is uploading as I write this. Sadly, that is all I'll be able to do about that vid until later tomorrow, because I have work early.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Aug 18th, 2021

I was planning to finish it today anyway. Tongue

Just received a text from work that all of the ice cream freezers broke down last night in my store and all of our ice cream is now garbage. Better yet, we had nothing in the back so my department has no ice cream until at least Friday when I go in to work whatever came in on the delivery. Makes me glad I go in before the store opens so I won't need to listen to customers bitching we don't have anything on the shelf every five seconds. Rolleyes

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Aug 19th, 2021

I can't believe those are from new freezers too. Rolleyes

Played tennis tonight with an local internet pal (not on the forum, mind you) and had a good time. Moony's symptoms starting showing up again during it, which really narrows down that physical activity can bring it on.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Aug 21st, 2021

I swear I'm a walking disaster lately. Just got back from break at work and my left knee is playing up out of the blue. Rolleyes

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Aug 21st, 2021

I just got done with three days off in a row and I kind of don't want to go back to work tonight, haha. Although seeing my first real paycheck from the new job gives me a bit more motivation to actually not be lazy, haha. My very first paycheck had one week with only 17 hours on it, so it was lower than what I can expect normally. This last paycheck was just a smidge under $1,000, and that was with one of the weeks still being at $15/hr from training on the day shift. My next paycheck will be from two full weeks of the $18/hr overnight pay, so it should be even juicier. Can't wait.

Now I just need to get back to a normal gaming schedule. Since I got the new job, I haven't really played any games outside of Genshin and my mobile games, not really sure why. I've fallen way behind on progressing through other games, so I gotta get back into that groove. Not gonna be hitting that platinum goal at this rate, haha.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Aug 21st, 2021

I remember the first time I got a paycheck that hit £1000, but we also got paid monthly in my job in England so it isn't as hard to hit it compared to the biweekly or weekly payment system most places in America do.

Looking like I've sustained an actual injury to my knee and I'll have to file a report. *sigh*
Currently sitting in the back with a bag of ice on it to try and help.