Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Nov 17th, 2021

Nice that your tablet arrived early @Dragon Lord! Let us know how it is. ^_^

Currently waiting for a manager to show up to open the store so I can start work. Anyone else got something riveting going on today, seriously or in sarcasm like myself? Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Nov 18th, 2021

Eh, just another Wednesday in the books. Look forward to gym as always on these days though, so that's always a positive..

Anyone else see the whole StreamLabs fall out today? You know, the streaming service that literally stole assets and trademarks from OBS. You know it was serious PR damage when they had to tweet out a black background white text image apology later in the day.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Nov 19th, 2021

To be honest when I see those images I'm kinda like...........well they are having some PR fun, but I don't know how serious they take it. Unsure

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Nov 20th, 2021

They'll take it serious when they're taking trademarks that could get them in legal trouble I'd expect.

I'm currently on a road trip to some other store for whatever reason. Just got dragged off shift into a coworkers car with them and another person without even being asked if I wanted. XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Nov 21st, 2021

I don't know why but for some reason I thought of this scene when I imagined you all rolling up to the Burger King you went to later on XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Nov 21st, 2021

So Moony you'll have to let us know who was the Big Smokes in the car? Gasp And how many numbers 9's did they order?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Nov 22nd, 2021

I mean we walked in, we didn't use the drive thru. Either way, I guess I was technically Big Smoke because I was the only one who ordered a whole meal. For the other two people, one ordered nothing and the other who is like three times my size in build only got a Whopper because they said a meal would be too much. Whereas I got that but as a whole meal. XD

Ah, my first day off work tomorrow after six days straight of working deliveries. =w=

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Nov 22nd, 2021

Ah, how have I forgotten about that GTA clip? Well I never played the SA, only seen it played a bit and saw that clip ages ago. So great still. XD

Enjoy your day off today, Moony! Hope everyone else has a good day too. I'm about to work in like a minute, darn it. Can't wait to be back home later.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Nov 22nd, 2021

(Nov 22nd, 2021, 10:53 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ah, how have I forgotten about that GTA clip? Well I never played the SA, only seen it played a bit and saw that clip ages ago. So great still. XD
I tried playing SA but I didn't make it very far. It was one of those games that just felt too old for me to get into even when I took its age into account.

My day is okay so far. Not too sure what to do with myself though since I've not had a day of free time in almost two weeks and now I'm like "wut do with all this freedom?" Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Nov 24th, 2021

Narrator: He proceeded to then have: A Day ™️

I'm near the finish line of my work. Finished everything on my plate, and now it's time to review and comb over, and pray the big boss don't have any stupid changes. Who knows, maybe we'll get out early. She says, but the audience laughs for it is such a cosmic joke, it summoned a live audience to laugh at it.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Nov 24th, 2021

I hope the big boss doesn't want any changes! D:

[Image: FE6q2oLXMAQcup9?format=jpg&name=small]

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Nov 24th, 2021

If @ShiraNoMai gets out of work with her boss wanting zero changes I'll donate XP to the first person who responds after she shares that impossible fact. Tongue

For those that celebrate it, what are you doing for Thanksgiving tomorrow? Smile

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Maniakkid25 - Nov 25th, 2021

Uh, hopefully with as little walking as possible. I bruised the hell out of my toe, and I then had to work a shift (in fact, I'm still in that shift right now). Other than that, I'll be at my sister's place.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Nov 25th, 2021

How'd you fuck up your toe? Drop something on it? Sucks, I've had that before. Took months for the bruise embedded in my toe nail to go away LOL

Hopefully no alcohol will be served at our meal tomorrow. I can't do another "episode" with my aunt being unable to handle her drink and go off the deep end. Especially cuz I have friends coming to visit later in the meal that I don't want them to bear witness to such... behavior.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Nov 25th, 2021

Oh no, not that again. I hope it goes well tonight for your get-together, Shira. XD

Also for Maniak and your toe, yeesh.

I'm just going to have a day today too, normal day off in the week where I don't do much. I bit of gaming and resting before tomorrow's work and dentist appointment, yay.