Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Dragon Lord - Jul 8th, 2018

(Jul 7th, 2018, 10:22 PM)Kazan X. Lemuris Wrote:
but I guess any excuse to get slaughtered.

Sounds like America. Americans will use any excuse to go out and get shitfaced and make complete asses of themselves.

Then again, not all Americans need to get drunk to do that. Look at Philadelphians. They destroy their own city when their sports teams win championships. Like, actual rioting/looting/setting cars on fire when they win. Not just being drunken idiots. You would think their team lost with how they act afterwards.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - lp0 on fire - Jul 8th, 2018

(Jul 8th, 2018, 05:42 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
(Jul 7th, 2018, 10:22 PM)Kazan X. Lemuris Wrote:
but I guess any excuse to get slaughtered.

Sounds like America. Americans will use any excuse to go out and get shitfaced and make complete asses of themselves.

Then again, not all Americans need to get drunk to do that. Look at Philadelphians. They destroy their own city when their sports teams win championships. Like, actual rioting/looting/setting cars on fire when they win. Not just being drunken idiots. You would think their team lost with how they act afterwards.

Ah yes the "City of Brotherly Love".

They're releasing a figurine of one of my absolute favorite Miku modules!!!!!!!!!

You can see some better pictures of it here.

Ahhhhh!!! I'm so excited for this! I adore the 'My Dear Bunny' module and the fact that they're making a 1/4 scale figure of it is amazing!!!! 

In the words of a wise Sponge:

You won't be happy until a 1:1 Miku bot is released :p

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Nightingale - Jul 8th, 2018

I would take any and all excuses to get seriously messed up in the name of sports.

Set off some small fireworks when the Raptors won the East a few months back, which had real chances of ending in a fistfight with my neighbors Tongue

(Jul 8th, 2018, 05:48 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
I would take any a and all excuses to get seriously messed up in the name of sports.

Set off some small fireworks when the Raptors won the East a few months back, which had real chances of ending in a fistfight with my neighbors Tongue

Are you secretly a 'Murican celebrating stuff by blowing stuff up? Whistle

(Jul 8th, 2018, 06:30 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
I would take any a and all excuses to get seriously messed up in the name of sports.

Why don't I get enough credentials to be secretly a Canadian? Grin

(Jul 8th, 2018, 08:38 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
(Jul 8th, 2018, 06:30 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Why don't I get enough credentials to be secretly a Canadian? Grin

No talk of poutine, nor any "eh" nor "Sorry aboot that" when you talk.
Also talk of annoying your neighbors to blow crap up is purely an American thing Whistle A Canuk wouldn't be so inconsiderate to his neighbours, Eh?

And I come from a State most people I talk to online (even educated people) think is part of Canada, eh? So I do have authority over this subject, sorry aboot that.

Here there are parts of MI where my cell phone will pick up a Canadian cell tower instead of one in Michigan (yay international charges!)

Also a Canadian news paper claims the same?
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/canadas-11th-province-that-would-be-michigan/article757534/

Quote:No talk of poutine, nor any "eh" nor "Sorry aboot that" when you talk.

Also talk of annoying your neighbors to blow crap up is purely an American thing Whistle

Got me there xD

But I'd like to point out I have family in Toronto.

Quote:And I come from a State most people I talk to online (even educated people) think is part of Canada, eh? So I do have authority over this subject, sorry aboot that.

Here there are parts of MI where my cell phone will pick up a Canadian cell tower instead of one in Michigan (yay international charges!)

Man, that's just weird. But if MI is that Canadian, then please do me a favor and pick up & ship a Blue Jays cap for me, eh? ;D

Quote:https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/canadas-11th-province-that-would-be-michigan/article757534/

I shall use that info to win debates with Tigers fans. Man, you have given me a powerful weapon xDD

(Jul 8th, 2018, 04:40 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
You won't be happy until a 1:1 Miku  bot is released :p

I don't know about a bot, but I would definitely be up for a life size Miku figurine if I had the money for one. Though judging by the price of other life-size figurines that have been made in the past, I'd need around $15,000 for her.

(Jul 8th, 2018, 10:34 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
Quote:No talk of poutine, nor any "eh" nor "Sorry aboot that" when you talk.

Also talk of annoying your neighbors to blow crap up is purely an American thing Whistle

Got me there xD

But I'd like to point out I have family in Toronto.

Quote:And I come from a State most people I talk to online (even educated people) think is part of Canada, eh? So I do have authority over this subject, sorry aboot that.

Man, that's just weird. But if MI is that Canadian, then please do me a favor and pick up & ship a Blue Jays cap for me, eh? ;D

Quote:https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/canadas-11th-province-that-would-be-michigan/article757534/

I shall use that info to win debates with Tigers fans. Man, you have given me a powerful weapon xDD

Well we have our own Team soooo and MI is more Hockey then any other sport (and its Red Wings or death).

Well I mean we might be more in to Football if the Lions wasn't more of a disappointment to us then an Asian kid who only has a GED to his family.  

Culturally Michigan shares a lot with Canada, hell IIRC if one doesnt marry a Michigan native, then chances are you marry a Canadian, in this state. Also if you go up to Da Upper Peninsula you will be start hearing Canadian accents.  

Here is da yooper accent

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Nightingale - Jul 9th, 2018

That's all amazing, dude.

But none of it gets me a Blue Jays cap. So... Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - lp0 on fire - Jul 9th, 2018

(Jul 9th, 2018, 12:47 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

Some one I know online has owned me a lamb gyro for well over 5 years, once I get that we can work on the Blue Jays hat Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Nightingale - Jul 9th, 2018

(Jul 9th, 2018, 02:44 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Some one I know online has owned me a lamb gyro for well over 5 years, once I get that we can work on the Blue Jays hat Tongue
Hahaha

That reminds me that I owe somebody else a taco Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - lp0 on fire - Jul 9th, 2018

(Jul 9th, 2018, 03:11 AM)Nightingale Wrote:
(Jul 9th, 2018, 02:44 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Hahaha

That reminds me that I owe somebody else a taco Tongue

Now I want fried chicken and tacos now, ugh.