Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Jul 18th, 2022

I'd say we were more concerned about the prospect of missing the connection flight, which would make us have to extend our stay in Atlanta into the overnight hours. ROFL

Going to try a new wake-up method this week to assure I'm getting to work on time again. Yes we're back to the drawing board on that LOL

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jul 18th, 2022

(Jul 18th, 2022, 03:56 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Going to try a new wake-up method this week to assure I'm getting to work on time again. Yes we're back to the drawing board on that LOL
I'll just share that I didn't see her arse go out the front door until after 10am, when she usually leaves earlier than that so whatever method this is, it hasn't worked today. Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Jul 19th, 2022

No no, it worked! I did wake up on time. I just spent too long reading on my phone all morning ROFL

Now to be late again tomorrow cuz I have a blood draw appointment at 9:50 Suffer

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jul 19th, 2022

Ugh, it's so hard to find someone to watch on Twitch today when so many people I follow are playing Stray and I don't want to get spoiled too much. Nooo

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - Jul 21st, 2022

Moony you should watch my twitch channel where I play.........something! Grin

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jul 21st, 2022

(Jul 21st, 2022, 09:04 PM)Karo Wrote:
Moony you should watch my twitch channel where I play.........something! Grin
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe you've done any streaming for at least a couple of years now. Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Jul 24th, 2022

Yeah what's up with that Karo, I'm unfollowing, unsubbing, reporting Angry

I want to ask for Monday off, but I know it won't happen cuz my coworker is on vacation and we can't both be on vacation Nooo

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jul 24th, 2022

Aww man I'm so glad I can hopefully just relax and chill today. I was out from 4am until like 10pm yesterday and was utterly exhausted by the end of it. x.x

I hope everyone else is having a relaxing weekend. ^_^

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Nebulous - Jul 24th, 2022

[Image: 200.gif]

Hello everyone! Just popping in before I go do some housework.

How we doing today? Smile

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Jul 25th, 2022

Had some housework to do myself but honestly haven't gotten around to it yet, oof. Can't believe it's already 9PM on a Sunday. RIP weekend. Sad

How'd your weekend go, Nebulous?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jul 25th, 2022

I hate and love housework. I hate doing it, but I love the result at the end of it. Then I hate seeing that result slowly unravel until I need to do housework again. ROFL

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Jul 26th, 2022

I attempt to make a routine out of maintenance once it gets to a reasonable state, but yeah that initial hump of getting the major work done is...taxing, but rewarding.

Legit just want to take a few days to sort my house. Don't think I'll get that chance any time soon though. Maybe. I'll have to ask around. I should have at least 5 more vacation days left. Hmm

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Jul 26th, 2022

Got 10 days off work coming up, once tomorrow's shift is over that is. Feel like sorting stuff out during some of that time, made a start a bit. Getting rid of DVDs and games I don't think I'll ever play again, but keeping ones that I have some connection with and interest in, that sort of thing plus tidying.

I feel the same about housework, hate doing it, hate trying to get in the mood or making a start, but once I'm well into it and complete the work, feels great. XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jul 26th, 2022

Ugh, hearing the idea of going through stuff to sort out what to keep or do otherwise with is giving me flashbacks to Saturday when myself and like...7 others were clearing out @ShiraNoMai's grandmother's place because she's moving into assisted living and so can't take a whole house of stuff with her. Didn't help that the woman hoards like crazy so more time was spent going through hordes of useless junk.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Jul 27th, 2022

Useless AND duplicate shit. The amount of times that woman has bought something, forgets where she puts it, and buys another happened WAY too often, whew.

Still, it was a fun in a weird family bonding sort of way. One of those things that brings folks together, and not for something like a holiday or funeral.

Enjoy your time off, EL. Us American plebs have to just suffer through more work while you get vacations left right and center. Suffer