Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Jun 22nd, 2023

I think it's Horsepower but yeah, dang that's a lot lost there wow, no wonder it was swelling up and car couldn't work properly. That reminded me of a Top Gear episode where they were tasked, within the main challenge they were doing, to test their cars for how much (I think Brake) Horsepower their car had lost (they were old Supercars). One went down to 80. XD

Go away heat. Glare

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jun 22nd, 2023

I think horsepower is the actual engine itself. I managed to find that the measurement is CCA, known in full as Cold Cranking Amps. But a battery isn't going to play a role in horsepower.

After learning of what B12 does yesterday I'm wondering if my blood test is going to show I have a deficiency in it, given I'm always tired lately and that vitamin is for energy.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Jun 22nd, 2023

Ah yeah that sounds about right. Thank you Classic Car Auctions, Consumer Credit Act, Climate change agreements and more taking priority over what I wanted to look at.  Doh

*looks up B12 food* Ah, perhaps eggs and fish/seafood in your diet then, eh? Not that I'm getting much of that myself, here and there perhaps. XD Well as long as it's something somewhat simple to help you gain that energy more often. We'll see then.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jun 22nd, 2023

It's just odd because I don't feel like I've changed my diet much so if I was or wasn't getting enough B12 it shouldn't have changed really either way. I do see I have some B12 gummies on the table beside me that I always neglect; alas, they ran out of date last November so they're not an option for me right now.

And even then, I don't think a lack of B12 would cause the near daily headaches I've been getting ever since I went to SGDQ. Hmm

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Jun 23rd, 2023

Vitamin deficiencies can cause many ailments like headaches and lack of energy for sure. Not necessarily just B-12. Could be an all-around thing.
Bodies change though, as we age. It stinks, but sometimes out of no where, BAM, strawberry allergy, overweight, back pain, you name it. If the body says that's the new thing, well, get used to it, pal, you just received the latest body update and you can't roll it back. Suffer

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jun 23rd, 2023

(Jun 23rd, 2023, 05:08 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
...you just received the latest body update and you can't roll it back. Suffer
I could do a forced shutdown though. Whistle

Ugh, the weather here is so bad the power keeps flickering. It hasn't gone off outright yet but it keeps getting ridiculously close which makes me wary about doing anything that involves electricity in the event it goes off at a bad time. Doh

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Jun 24th, 2023

Always keep a torch handy, eh? Hope the power didn't go out fully for you guys though.

Weather was meant to be very hot today or something, there was a little bit of noticeable Summer heat earlier but now...died down. May pick up later.

Whoo when products that are completely fine but new versions like different amount in the pack cause the old to go down very cheaply just to get rid of them. Grin

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Nebulous - Jun 25th, 2023

Hi folks. Hope you're having a great weekend. [Image: O7DnGql.gif]

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Jun 26th, 2023

(Jun 24th, 2023, 11:39 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Whoo when products that are completely fine but new versions like different amount in the pack cause the old to go down very cheaply just to get rid of them. Grin

What has thoust acquired?  Gasp

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jun 26th, 2023

(Jun 25th, 2023, 01:19 AM)Nebulous Wrote:
Hi folks.  Hope you're having a great weekend. [Image: O7DnGql.gif]
I barely remember what my weekend entailed besides being tired and my head hurting again. Mellow Suffer

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - Jun 27th, 2023

I completed another multiworld session with some online buddies. Got my time down from 5 hours to just over 3, which is fantastic. Very happy with that. Grin

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Jun 27th, 2023

(Jun 26th, 2023, 04:04 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
(Jun 24th, 2023, 11:39 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

What has thoust acquired?  Gasp
Just chocolate, 3x6pack Cadbury Freddo, 3x6pack Cadbury Fudge, 3x6 pack Curly Wurly. Each of them are being reduced to 5 packs and the old packs went down to 10p. XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jun 27th, 2023

@Mr EliteL: At first I thought you said went down by 10p instead of to 10p and wondered since when did Asda do garbage discounts on old items.

Ugh, got a bastard of a headache since getting home from work and been trying to sleep it off to finding out I need to go in tomorrow morning because the warehouse didn't bother to send any of our ice cream delivery to us last night. Not that I mind going in but it just sucks that I've spent most of my day sleeping and will probably have to be in bed within like 3 hours from now. x.x

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Jun 29th, 2023

Ah you tried to get some sleep during the day, but then got that message. Was it still a normal working day but you had to go in earlier or was yesterday's shift an extra one?

Did you get the results back from that blood test yet?

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - Jun 29th, 2023

It was an extra shift. I wouldn't normally work Wednesday but the warehouse didn't deliver our entire delivery Monday night for us to work Tuesday morning. I also had a shift today that isn't my normal day in but I only went in for an hour because my morning was incredibly rough today. x.x

Currently at the airport waiting to pick up friends who flew in for the wedding I'm attending on Sunday. I'm just hoping the really bad headache and nausea I had all day stays away since we're meant to be getting dinner after the airport. Errm

Oh, nearly forgot to reply about the blood test question. I do have the results and just looked at them; everything is green so doesn't look like anything in that test is in bad shape at a glance.