Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - May 5th, 2024

Yeah meeting someone famous or who you're aware of their work is a bit much in that it's almost always too awkward. I'd like to imagine they do prefer a more calm conversation without the other being too excited or whatever.

I won't care for whatever Linkin Park does next but do hope for the best with them.

@ShiraNoMai: Does he enter the Meet & Greet line before he's scheduled to be actually there to begin I take it, or perhaps does he go on a break then join the line after yet still no one notices? XD

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 6th, 2024

I'd hope he not only joins the line but starts talking to people too just to see if anyone still doesn't recognize him. Better yet he should shit stir and say stuff like "I don't think his latest album was very good" or "I heard if you say [ridiculous word here] to him that he'll give you a special badge" and see how many people have the balls to say it when they meet him again at the table. ROFL

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - May 9th, 2024

I think he does from what I've heard, cuz I think that's how he breaks the ice with everyone.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - May 9th, 2024

Well he's missing his shades there, no wonder he gets away with joining the line. *shot*
I mean, Shane McMahon is doing alright for himself there after WWE. *shot again*

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 9th, 2024

(May 9th, 2024, 07:35 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I mean, Shane McMahon is doing alright for himself there after WWE. *shot again*
I spent far too long observing every dickhead in that photo thinking one of them was actually Shane or just really looked like him until I noticed the billboard in the back. Mellow

RE: Universal Chat Thread - ShiraNoMai - May 11th, 2024

Lmao I hadn't even noticed that LOL what a find

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 12th, 2024

Nothing quite says Mother's Day like waking up to seeing an ad on Twitter telling you your mother would love a framed Tweet to hang on her wall... Mellow

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - May 12th, 2024

A framed Tweet....a FRAMED TWEET? That's the best they could come up with? Ugh, just no.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 12th, 2024

(May 12th, 2024, 02:59 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
A framed Tweet....a FRAMED TWEET? That's the best they could come up with? Ugh, just no.
For whatever company it was on the ad, yup. It would suggest framing a tweet from a particular person too; I didn't know who the first person was but the second time the ad came on my feed it was suggesting everyone's mother would love a framed Tweet from Elon Musk. Sick

Side note fun fact: the UK had their Mother's Day back on March 10. Yet Father's Day always shares the same date with the US if I'm not mistaken.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Karo - May 14th, 2024

I don't think my mom ever been on twitter in her life I don't think I'll be getting her a framed tweet!

Also I am finished no more college and now come the scary thing when you should of did graphic design to learn the other adobe programs, but you thought it'd be fun to learn about different type of art making! Which was quite interesting in it own regards!

I have never opened adobe illustrator in my life, but I do know it quite a good program~ Welp time to learn what I missed. Sweat

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 16th, 2024

How did you never have a class that needed something made in Illustrator? Blink

Anyway, I find that at least Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator aren't too bad so long as you know at least one of them decently. They all share a lot of similarities with each other, which is both a blessing and a curse because none of them actually share the same keyboard shortcuts for a lot of things so you'll be potentially screaming at trying to make something work in one program but you keep using habits from one of the other programs in it. Sweat

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - May 16th, 2024

Woo-hoo college over! Now time to finally kick back for a little bit to relieve all the stress. Ah, Illustrator I haven't used that in ages but at least you get to learn it in your own time without a project and deadline looming over you. Grin

Had a short nap today when I just couldn't focus on a video, I always feel weird after one.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Moonface - May 18th, 2024

College won't be over for me until at least Fall 2025. ;w;

Have a quiz to take today for my summer class but it's open book so hopefully it'll be smooth. I'm just a little nervous going into it because I don't know how difficult they're gonna make it. Nooo