Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - lp0 on fire - Jul 20th, 2018

(Jul 20th, 2018, 07:03 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
Never had that problem, actually... every single joystick I have ever had had like seventeen buttons or so.

If you ever saw a Magnum 6, that's what I had. Cooool thing indeed.

Well last time I tried they didn't like the Logitech Extreme Pro 3D.

Man what I wouldn't give for a non DLC ridden Star Wars Xwing/TIE game like the classis and maybe a bit like WarThunder (which is filled with bullshit and DLC bullshittery)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Nightingale - Jul 20th, 2018

(Jul 20th, 2018, 07:21 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
(Jul 20th, 2018, 07:03 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
Never had that problem, actually... every single joystick I have ever had had like seventeen buttons or so.

If you ever saw a Magnum 6, that's what I had. Cooool thing indeed.

Man what I wouldn't give for a non DLC ridden Star Wars Xwing/TIE game like the classis and maybe a bit like WarThunder (which is filled with bullshit and DLC bullshittery)

If memory serves me right, WT had a really neat Falklands mod that was forever in development. Wonder if it was ever done.

(Jul 20th, 2018, 07:29 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
(Jul 20th, 2018, 07:21 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

If memory serves me right, WT had a really neat Falklands mod that was forever in development. Wonder if it was ever done.

I stopped caring for WT after I was putting a ton of time in unlocking a plane I wanted then them releasing an update that put 2 or 3 unlocks before that plane making all my hard work for shit as I was really close to unlocking that plane, and the points I had were stuck to that plane <_<

(Jul 20th, 2018, 07:42 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
(Jul 20th, 2018, 07:29 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

I stopped caring for WT after I was putting a ton of time in unlocking a plane I wanted then them releasing an update that put 2 or 3 unlocks before that plane making all my hard work for shit as I was really close to unlocking that plane, and the points I had were stuck to that plane <_<

Oooooh, that's scummy.

(Jul 20th, 2018, 07:46 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
(Jul 20th, 2018, 07:42 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Oooooh, that's scummy.

yep and whats worse is I actually had part of a group that I played with and we actually would support each other but then all was lost when that happened

Sorry to hear it, man.

Alright, some idiot just ruined my... acceptable day just because. Is murder illegal? *Checks* Damn it.

(Jul 20th, 2018, 09:45 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
Sorry to hear it, man.

Alright, some idiot just ruined my... acceptable day just because. Is murder illegal? *Checks * Damn it.

Only if you get caught* Whistle

But what happened?

*Legal covering my ass Disclaimer: I am not advocating for some one to break the law....

(Jul 20th, 2018, 10:02 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
(Jul 20th, 2018, 09:45 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
Sorry to hear it, man.

Alright, some idiot just ruined my... acceptable day just because. Is murder illegal? *Checks * Damn it.

But what happened?

*Legal covering my ass Disclaimer: I am not advocating for some one to break the law....

Same old bullshit... someone was really rude over an easy problem that's insanely simple to fix and became far ruder upon being made aware of their own ignorance.

I just about had it with that kind of people.

Was that disclaimer really necessary? XD

(Jul 20th, 2018, 10:18 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
(Jul 20th, 2018, 10:02 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

But what happened?

Same old bullshit... someone was really rude over an easy problem that's insanely simple to fix and became far ruder upon being made aware of their own ignorance.

Yes, I can't find it to get a screen shot but some dumb ass lawyer put something that was clearly made as satire that went something like this: "[parody of plaintiff] was made by [Defendant 1] and [Defendant 2] using [Defendant 1]'s access to [Large PR firm] which had a computer program that could find the correct body type of a fan to make [parody of plaintiff] using that as evidence in a lawsuit that was clearly made in bad faith and frivolous

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Nightingale - Jul 21st, 2018

(Jul 20th, 2018, 10:51 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
(Jul 20th, 2018, 10:18 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

Yes, I can't find it to get a screen shot but some dumb ass lawyer put something that was clearly made as satire that went something like this: "[parody of plaintiff] was made by [Defendant 1] and [Defendant 2] using [Defendant 1]'s access to [Large PR firm] which had a computer program that could find the correct body type of a fan to make [parody of plaintiff] using that as evidence in a lawsuit that was clearly made in bad faith and frivolous

That's remarkably weird.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - lp0 on fire - Jul 21st, 2018

(Jul 21st, 2018, 12:17 AM)Nightingale Wrote:
(Jul 20th, 2018, 10:51 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

That's remarkably weird.

The lawsuit was, it was pure bullshit, best part the plaintiff's lawyer is unable to use , and ' correctly so you would end up with shit like:

Plaintiff''s, lawyer, blah,blah blah.

Here is part 1 of a huge multi part sersies on the lawsuit as analyzed by a lawyer:

That sounds really interesting, but I just ain't in the mood for anything today.

(Jul 21st, 2018, 01:38 AM)Nightingale Wrote:
That sounds really interesting, but I just ain't in the mood for anything today.

Oh it is, it just gets full of "What the fuck?!"

Stuff that even I knew from my time in political science/legal and political philosophy and constitutional law classes.

And with this post, I now have more posts then Moonface.... does that mean I own the forum now? Tongue

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/pB8sdzJ.png

(Jul 21st, 2018, 02:49 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
(Jul 21st, 2018, 01:38 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

Stuff that even I knew from my time in political science/legal and political philosophy and constitutional law classes.

And with this post, I now have more posts then Moonface.... does that mean I own the forum now? Tongue

Yes, that's precisely what it means.

Are you gonna fire everyone? Grin

(Jul 21st, 2018, 02:55 AM)Nightingale Wrote:
(Jul 21st, 2018, 02:49 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Yes, that's precisely what it means.

Are you gonna fire everyone? Grin

Oh yay!

Na I will keep Shira and moonface around and make her more senior to Moonface Whistle Tongue
And find other ways to mess with people Whistle