Universal Gaming
Universal Chat Thread - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Universal Chat Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: Universal Chat Thread - lp0 on fire - Jul 25th, 2018

Its celebrity tabloid culture can't give these famous people any privacy what so ever because gossip and profits!

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Mr EliteL - Jul 25th, 2018

Ugh, dislike the need to pry into people's lives like that. Couldn't care less about what they're eating, their recent appearance, where they are on holiday, if they're having divorce, what they got up to one night. Let them live their lives like everybody else.

Was going to complain about the heat, but it's only 29 C (was during day, is that inside now and slightly higher). Well, OK not only, but thought it was more than that today. Will be higher tomorrow and possibly Friday, which has rain/storms predicted. Yay, I go out to London that day. Fickle feckle. Screw all who have 80F or less. EDIT: I cannot talk. Florida's at 31. ;__;

(Jul 25th, 2018, 08:37 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ugh, dislike the need to pry into people's lives like that. Couldn't care less about what they're eating, their recent appearance, where they are on holiday, if they're having divorce, what they got up to one night. Let them live their lives like everybody else.

Was going to complain about the heat, but it's only 29 C (was during day, is that inside now and slightly higher). Well, OK not only, but thought it was more than that today. Will be higher tomorrow and possibly Friday, which has rain/storms predicted. Yay, I go out to London that day. Fickle feckle. Screw all who have 80F or less. EDIT: I cannot talk. Florida's at 31. ;__;

Hey don't go switching units around!
Oh wait your country measures weight in pounds, Kilos, and Stones!
Measures distance in miles and fuel efficiency in mpg (with a 4.5l=gallon?) but buy gas in liters

Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Nightingale - Jul 25th, 2018

I'm so tempted to post images of Futurama's foreign wrestler right now Tongue

Check out my passport, I have different customs! Tongue

(Jul 25th, 2018, 10:09 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
I'm so tempted to post images of Futurama's foreign wrestler right now Tongue

Check out my passport, I have different customs! Tongue

The US gets so much shit for using imperial units (Which took humanity to the moon BTW Whistle) despite the UK picking and choosing their units to the point where it makes no damn sense!

Stones, BLOODY STONES...they use to measure a persons weight....but kilos or pounds for everything else.

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Nightingale - Jul 25th, 2018

How many feet does that make? Tongue

RE: Universal Chat Thread - lp0 on fire - Jul 26th, 2018

(Jul 25th, 2018, 10:54 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
How many feet does that make? Tongue

42.0 Smoots

RE: Universal Chat Thread - Nightingale - Jul 26th, 2018

Freaking endless thunderstorm.

(Jul 26th, 2018, 02:06 AM)Nightingale Wrote:
Freaking endless thunderstorm.

givemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegiveme
givemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegiveme

So I emailed my Student Loan provider asking a question about how to fill out one of their forms...their response was "Please fill out form..."

I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION ABOUT WHAT TO DO ABOUT ONE OF THE QUESTIONS.

Useless leeches <_<

No, you don't get to steal our natural resources Tongue

Woah... what an arse.

(Jul 26th, 2018, 02:29 AM)Nightingale Wrote:
No, you don't get to steal our natural resources Tongue

They are not stolen, they are liberated. Whistle

[Image: nzmPUuZ.jpg]

Now, that's just evil Tongue

(Jul 26th, 2018, 03:15 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

Hey there is a reason why "Fuel found on Titan" and "Space army" happened so soon Whistle

https://i.imgur.com/R3LZZkK.gifv

Although Trump obviously doens't do anything Sci fi because he would know otherwise that
1) No space force only Navy (although I always wondered why Navy why not Air FOrce?)
2) SPACE MARINES

(Jul 26th, 2018, 03:35 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
(Jul 26th, 2018, 03:15 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

Hey there is a reason why "Fuel found on Titan" and "Space army" happened so soon Whistle

Although Trump obviously doens't do anything Sci fi because he would know otherwise that
1) No space force only Navy (although I always wondered why Navy why not Air FOrce?)
2) SPACE MARINES

What about the Cyberdemons and Barons of Hell?

(Jul 26th, 2018, 03:47 AM)Nightingale Wrote:
(Jul 26th, 2018, 03:35 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

2) SPACE MARINES

What about the Cyberdemons and Barons of Hell?

RIP AND TEAR THE DAMN COMMIES FROM HELL RIP AND TEAR!